Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Website Bugs

Comments

• Hostile1Hostile1
    My character skin turned blue and when it tried rebirth, it showed normal skin but as soon as the rebirth cutscene is done it just goes back to blue skin.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Great. Your launcher broke again. And your site refuses to provide me with a new installer.

We're making real progress here.
  • AndromedazAndromedaz
    Mabinogi Rep: 390
    I can only see the top part atm the rest are blank.
    By top part I mean the top bar with "your account / Get Nx / Support" at the riight
    I can only access the forum.
    The rest of the web is blank.
    The URL is correct though.
    The adblock and antivirus and everything I can think of is turn off.
  • SolwmnVowSolwmnVow
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    After the update for Star fishing event 10/20/2022 I had 3 people confirm this. When the official site verifies your login, you get an error 403 white screen.