Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki Returns?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited February 10, 2019 in General Chat
So are we getting this?

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2018/0308_island/island.asp
Jf4lmMu.png
36144828.png
I'm really interested in that dye game. :O

I posted about it almost a year ago.
http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15613/doki-doki-returns
I would of just bumped that thread but that would of been a serious necro. :P

If we don't get it this month, then it's as I suspected; they have technical problems opening the island to us. Sigh...I know because even after the last event was over some of us were able to return to it using housing flyers and imps. The island was accessible for at least 2 months, until I guess they figured out people were still going there and finally closed it off. hue. (The event shop was still accessible too, lol).

Just remember to close it next time NA, jeese. It's been THREE YEARS since we've had doki doki. :(
Or better yet make it a open permanent feature! Just turn the events off inside it! :|
Mkoch99offwithyourheadsImaizumiHelsa

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I think we're overdue to have Doki Doki return. It's been what... three years?
    Jayy124Imaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

Yes, it's been long enough. I miss the beautiful place. ;_;
    Helsa
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I hope it returns too!! I love it soo much.
  • OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    It should return.. Japan, China, and Korea had it, IT'S our time now. I need those outfits in my life.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I'm excited if it is returning I'd be my first time doing it
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    If it returns id finally be able to fly!

If it ends up being another afk event unrelated to the amazing prize of flight...then I will be forever disappointed of this Year of Mabi events.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 10, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

If it ends up being another afk event unrelated to the amazing prize of flight...then I will be forever disappointed of this Year of Mabi events.

Oh no doki doki is not an afk event, it requires you to gather some items and do things for the quests.

I'm really interested in that dye thingy. I wonder if we are able to make custom dyes...
    Helsa
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Gaea wrote: »

Oh no doki doki is not an afk event, it requires you to gather some items and do things for the quests.

I'm really interested in that dye thingy. I wonder if we are able to make custom dyes...
    So it's like that cookie witch event? Great I liked it well enough and not having to leave my computer on all night would be great.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 11, 2019

Don't lie. Doki Doki is like 80% AFK Event. Everyone are just standing and doing nothing or just afk fishing. The only time you see activity is the fight for Silvervine fruits which used to have small field and everyone farming the heck out of it with Partners and Harvest Song and it would take me forever to get needed amount for daily mission because that time i still had crappy Harvest Song rank and didn't have any Partners. People would swear at and steal from each other if someone would run and snag a Silvervine fruit before someones eyes. This event was my worst nightmare. I got fed up of it within 2 weeks and the next time it came i refused to do everything for all event duration, so i forced myself to collect Cat Eyes for at least Sweethearts Flight because i knew i will regret later for not getting it. After that, i just dropped the event.
    Blissfulkill
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Greta wrote: »

Don't lie. Doki Doki is like 80% AFK Event. Everyone are just standing and doing nothing or just afk fishing. The only time you see activity is the fight for Silvervine fruits which used to have small field and everyone farming the heck out of it with Partners and Harvest Song and it would take me forever to get needed amount for daily mission because that time i still had crappy Harvest Song rank and didn't have any Partners. People would swear at and steal from each other if someone would run and snag a Silvervine fruit before someones eyes. This event was my worst nightmare. I got fed up of it within 2 weeks and the next time it came i refused to do everything for all event duration, so i forced myself to collect Cat Eyes for at least Sweethearts Flight because i knew i will regret later for not getting it. After that, i just dropped the event.

I usually farm on off-peak hours with rain overhead to maximize the fruits from a vine. If you a bit of time, you could even farm on multiple ch to avoid having to fight people over the fruits.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »

Yes, it's been long enough. I miss the beautiful place. ;_;

Has it really been 3 years?
    Where does the time go?
  • EntrapmentEntrapment
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    edited February 11, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't lie. Doki Doki is like 80% AFK Event.

You mean the soulmate*(passive gain) and campfire parts?
    Or the 10 other things that aren't afk?
    Greta
  • EntrapmentEntrapment
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    I guess fishing too, forgot about that since I fish manually xD
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    0U9wi66.png
    CrimsọnGretaWolfsingerImaizumi
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    I haven't even noticed its been 3 years....man we really should get Doki Doki as something like Festia
    skpkion
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    It'll be ignored. G22 and next collab event will prob buried it.
    Greta
    Rhey wrote: »

Oof
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

There is a lot of time before g23 and the next "collab". There is the whole lootbox thing to tango with first.
    Helsa

There is a lot of time before g23 and the next "collab". There is the whole lootbox thing to tango with first.

Well for one thing, collab is sometime in spring and we're still in the middle of winter.
  • FastsilverFastsilver
    So are we getting this?

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2018/0308_island/island.asp
    Jf4lmMu.png
    36144828.png
    I'm really interested in that dye game. :O

I posted about it almost a year ago.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15613/doki-doki-returns
    I would of just bumped that thread but that would of been a serious necro. :P

If we don't get it this month, then it's as I suspected; they have technical problems opening the island to us. Sigh...I know because even after the last event was over some of us were able to return to it using housing flyers and imps. The island was accessible for at least 2 months, until I guess they figured out people were still going there and finally closed it off. hue. (The event shop was still accessible too, lol).

Just remember to close it next time NA, jeese. It's been THREE YEARS since we've had doki doki. :(
    Or better yet make it a open permanent feature! Just turn the events off inside it! :|

I can read the picture but my translations are still weak

i hope doki doki island comes back cause everytime i on my pc crashes nd i dont have one nymore to play on sadly.
    PS.Cant wait to join you lovely people in discussions.Please teach me well.