Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) Interaction Maker Update!

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2019/0307_interaction/index.asp
From what I can glean from the images, it looks like more interactions with pets, partners, and some chair props have been added.
It looks like there's some sort of new interface that allows you to customize these new features, but I'd sure like to have some more insight from someone who can read Hangul!

Comments

• SoraiteSoraite
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited March 6, 2019
    There's a lot to this new system they've created. For some examples of what you can do with you pets, partners, and chairs they've included screen shots!

game5.jpg?cb20eb8d3b9699535a15d2fadfdf8532
    When you mount a pet, you can edit how your pet interacts with you, the text that shows up when they mount the blaanid pet says, "You should gain some weight... Why are you so light? ㅠㅠ (a crying emote)"

game1.jpg?225e793d2a361b8516173c9720180939
    Another thing is deciding what your pet says when it's in combat. "grrrrr... I will take it for you" (meaning the damage i think?)

game2.jpg?98a8c89c15753b34933e82696570bd59
    When you say something, you can also make your pet respond!
    "Hi? are you following me?"
    "I'm not following you because i'm worried, I was already heading somewhere nearby."
    So basically, you can give you pets tsundere personalities now... like an anime rofl

game6.jpg?ea5a8a9ef4af55fa6fcea7fbf5a8fcdd
    This example shows a partner, when the character is using the chair they made it so their partner will interact with that large white text and dance around, "Music is my life! I can barely tolerate it!"

game12.jpg?32ee3068dfae13eebc18132fd8c70e79
    You can interact with chairs too, this white text talks to the ghost and it replies back lol

So basically from the website, the first set of images are examples for pets, second example is for partners, and third is for chairs! That's all i know about the new update, KR milletians seem to be having a lot of fun with it from what i'm seeing on twitter lol.

산책 means walk in korean, but translating each 'portion'? of the word, "산" means mountain, "책" means book. I laughed out loud from this.

Emerisstarkiller1286Raishiioffwithyourheads
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Thank you very much for the clarification, Soraite!
    This new system looks like it'll be fun to play around with if we ever get it!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 7, 2019
    Inb4 inappropriate interactions. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    VeylaineYuoichiXxBearslayerxXHelsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    would be kinda fun to see a Tennis mini game in mabi...on second thought id likely be disappointed.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I started reading this and I was hoping for physical interactions like holding cats, petting dogs etc. ah well... guess we're gonna see a lot of unnecessary text in the chat logs in the future
    Wolfsingerstarkiller1286
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I understand talking partners, but talking pets?
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790

Pets actually used to talk but for some reason nexon silenced them it's why all they ever say now is "..."
    edited March 7, 2019

Pets actually used to talk but for some reason nexon silenced them it's why all they ever say now is "..."

... ... ... ! !! !!!

Actually, I forgot that imps spoke.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    I started reading this and I was hoping for physical interactions like holding cats, petting dogs etc. ah well... guess we're gonna see a lot of unnecessary text in the chat logs in the future

Oh crap... You're right. I am not sure if this is an update we need.
    Helsa
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Gaea wrote: »

Maybe we'll be able to turn it off and on. If so, I welcome this! Because there are some days where I'm like "I wish I could do more/interact/talk with my pets" and other days where I'm like "I'm so grateful Nexon silenced pets because I would just hate that right now".

Maybe we'll be able to turn it off and on. If so, I welcome this! Because there are some days where I'm like "I wish I could do more/interact/talk with my pets" and other days where I'm like "I'm so grateful Nexon silenced pets because I would just hate that right now".

Imagine they respond every time you shout "inv!" or "bag!" ?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    This is going to be a furry's wet dream.

tumblr_mzqjfaY9LC1r922azo1_500.gif
    KaiwythHelsaPannya
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited March 7, 2019
    This is going to be a furry's wet dream.

tumblr_mzqjfaY9LC1r922azo1_500.gif

Uh... How?
    KitsuyashaGreta
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I can't wait to make my bone chip dispenser Bone Dragon scream "Punch me in the face!" every moment it lives, along with saying "Thank you!" on death.

Oh, and of course making my partner dialogue be based around a headcanon of my partners being tired of my nonsense.

I'm expecting most people to copy paste memes, stale memes, inside jokes, or animu dialogue for most pets though.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Nilrem wrote: »
    I can't wait to make my bone chip dispenser Bone Dragon scream "Punch me in the face!" every moment it lives, along with saying "Thank you!" on death.

Oh, and of course making my partner dialogue be based around a headcanon of my partners being tired of my nonsense.

I'm expecting most people to copy paste memes, stale memes, inside jokes, or animu dialogue for most pets though.

I can easily do the same with my useless helpful starbone dragon that's already revives on deaths door. Think I'll make my pets more oblivious to the foes around them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 7, 2019
    @Hinotama

If you have to ask you will never know.
    Helsa
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

... ... ... ! !! !!!

Actually, I forgot that imps spoke.

warp imp pets still do speak. talking to pets seems kind of pointless but it is not impossible. maybe after using divine link with your pets to much you can understand them or something.
    Kensamaofmari