Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So who is going to change their name?

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I'm going to change my name too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pan wrote: »

Troll, i assume?
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

Troll, i assume?

Lmao, once in a blue moon. -pats-

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

Troll, i assume?

I mean, they definitely need this name after trying to bait some people in Server Merge FAQ thread several times already. :o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Troll, i assume?

I mean, they definitely need this name after trying to bait some people in Server Merge FAQ thread several times already. :o

Or everywhere for that matter. If anyone should go straight to banned it would be Pan.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    WolfsingerSherriHelsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Well for me, it will be ROYred; that will be my new IGN unlike my forum user one.

Only the first letter in the nickname can be capitalized. It's really dumb honestly...

Yeah well we don't need names like xXxBLAZEit420xXx lol.

Maybe they can at least allow 2 capitals.

Just 2?
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    If you change your name do you then lose all your exp ,skills or items?
  • KaiwythKaiwyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    i'm definitely going to be changing my name. people always think i'm a girl because of my IGN lmao
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It's going to be so weird trying to figure out who everyone is. On one hand, characters will look the same and word will get around who everyone is over time. On the other hand, it's going to be a bit of a mystery who you're talking to if you don't know the person very well. If you wanted to, you could claim you were from a different server and make up a past identity that no one would be able to verify lol At least you can only name change 5 times per character so you can be a rude dude with a tude for only so long before your name is locked.
    PanWolfsinger
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited May 23, 2019
    Carasekbag

Because it's what's on the inside that counts ©
  • roseangelroseangel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    after a friend made a joke about my ign, i can't unsee it DX i might change my name but i don't have any ideas yet ;;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2019
    Maia wrote: »
    It's going to be so weird trying to figure out who everyone is. On one hand, characters will look the same and word will get around who everyone is over time. On the other hand, it's going to be a bit of a mystery who you're talking to if you don't know the person very well. If you wanted to, you could claim you were from a different server and make up a past identity that no one would be able to verify lol At least you can only name change 5 times per character so you can be a rude dude with a tude for only so long before your name is locked.

Not if you hide your gear and change your look~
    And if anyone says anything that incriminates you because mods~

I won't report you but that doesn't prevent someone else from reporting you if you piss them off by breaking their cover. lol. I mean if someone wants to hide, better let them hide. Because I know I am not going to be the only one doing this. There's a number people I know who want to start fresh but not start over.

^_^

The great coming of beefy "newbs" is upon us. XD

Change your name from Pan to Ban. :D

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    SherriHelsa
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    My name is stupid but I won't change it. 9 years+ with it and then suddenly change would be weird.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    My name is stupid but I won't change it. 9 years+ with it and then suddenly change would be weird.

Well it is just a name. As long as it's not offensive or rude i don't care. I really don't understand why some people are so worked up over some letters floating above the character.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Not knowing who is who is really going to be weird. I'm ready for a broken friends list! :o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sai wrote: »
    Not knowing who is who is really going to be weird. I'm ready for a broken friends list! :o

I am deleting my friends list, lol.
    Helsa
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Well for me, it will be ROYred; that will be my new IGN unlike my forum user one.

Only the first letter in the nickname can be capitalized. It's really dumb honestly...

It really would be nice to have at least 2 capitals and the use of symbols or spacing, I'm tired of having x's and numbers that I didn't even want in the first place. Hoping to get the username I'm planning to use
    Wish I could also change my forums name, I messed it up a long time ago and it's annoying to see every time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It really would be nice to have at least 2 capitals and the use of symbols or spacing, I'm tired of having x's and numbers that I didn't even want in the first place. Hoping to get the username I'm planning to use
    Wish I could also change my forums name, I messed it up a long time ago and it's annoying to see every time.

Send a message to Katherz, she can fix it for you if you ask nicely.
    Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    After so long? Darkpixie99tarlach sounds so much cooler now... I dunno what I'd even change it to at this point.
  • FerynnFerynn
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited May 26, 2019
    Maybe now everyone will get rid of all of their Naruto-numberspam names.