Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HE'S BACK! ♥

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 29, 2019
    Gotta say...love the stripper tease. XD
    0:08 over and over. <3
    Greta
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    I really enjoyed the video
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 30, 2019
    And through the power of incredible jealously, I too shall continue working on my arms and abs. Then...ladies will get excited when I strip down cosplaying as...Kaour. Or Huw.

You know what, maybe treasure hunter. People love me for my puns, and while stripping I could say "The only booty I am interested in hunting...is yours." Flash a quick smile, maybe a wink, wake up to 300 million views on Youtube and singlehandedly revive Alexina with my newfound sexuality while Nao stands dumbfounded.

GretaTHICCthighssavelivesRadiant Dawn
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    And through the power of incredible jealously, I too shall continue working on my arms and abs. Then...ladies will get excited when I strip down cosplaying as...Kaour. Or Huw.

You know what, maybe treasure hunter. People love me for my puns, and while stripping I could say "The only booty I am interested in hunting...is yours." Flash a quick smile, maybe a wink, wake up to 300 million views on Youtube and singlehandedly revive Alexina with my newfound sexuality while Nao stands dumbfounded.

Aaaaand that's enough forums for me this week.
    BlissfulkillRadiant DawnKensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Not Edern?

Not Edern?

My hair is as black as night, though I am too dark skinned to be Kaour, so that doesn't work either. :/ I'll be...

Damn it, is there no one else but booty treasure hunter?

Not Edern?

My hair is as black as night, though I am too dark skinned to be Kaour, so that doesn't work either. :/ I'll be...

Damn it, is there no one else but booty treasure hunter?

There are dark haired elves, so there can be a dark haired Edern too.
    Greta wrote: »
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

I can understand finding it cringe inducing, as you young whippersnappers would say.

Like an old person saying groovy to fit in, you know, a cheap attempt to pandering.

I don't mind, but I can understand how sex appeal overusage can put people off.
    Greta
    Donk3y wrote: »

Aaaaand that's enough forums for me this week.

No one can resist the girth of the Bliss!
    Donk3y
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited July 3, 2019
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

I'm not jealous of somebody who takes more pleasure out of breaking your weapon than they would take out of breaking you.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

I'm not jealous of somebody who takes more pleasure out of breaking your weapon than they would take out of breaking you.

Oh you silly. Why are you mistaking real attractive actor with NPC?
    Helsa
    edited July 3, 2019
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

And here I was, thinking Ferghus was a gentle lover. :/

Some people enjoy it that way though.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

Because I couldn't resist writing my lame comeback. lol
    GretaKensamaofmariSherriWolfsinger
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

Except in real life, he'll break your heart.
    GretaSherriChaosShadowWolfsinger
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

I bet he'll still offer you a cup of brandy.
    edited July 3, 2019
    Ew.

Someone is jealous ;)

I bet he'll still offer you a cup of brandy.

"Here, I got you some strawberry brandy. I didn't bother to get you an ice strawberry brandy.

It would have melted as soon as I gave it to you." ;)
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

giphy.gif
    Wolfsinger
    Episode Dos
    Greta
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    New map region!!!!! XD
    Also Joe said litre's not quarts, just sayin'!
    Kensamaofmari
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    With how Caravan Joe is getting towards Ferghus in this latest episode I wonder if he is going to steal the chair and make an "Event Time with Joe" xD Loving these so much