Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is your favorite Mabinogi location?

ArdaitheArdaithe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited July 21, 2019 in Town Square
I personally love Iria and the hot springs... and in terms of beauty the oasis is marvelous! What is the prettiest place you have found in game?
  1. Which Continent is Cooler?11 votes
    1. Uladh
       27% (3 votes)
    2. Iria
       73% (8 votes)

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I'm honestly not sure, there've been so many...
    I know I'm fond of the desert, there are little pockets I find really nice...and not because of the solitude XD
    ArdaitheDarkpixie99
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I'm honestly not sure, there've been so many...
    I know I'm fond of the desert, there are little pockets I find really nice...and not because of the solitude XD

Yeah! The desert is big and has so much to find in it! Plus... there are a ton of spooky ghosts! :)
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The Oasis does indeed look nice, but i also seem to like Emain Matcha and Avalon areas.
    ArdaitheWolfsinger
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Greta wrote: »
    The Oasis does indeed look nice, but i also seem to like Emain Matcha and Avalon areas.

Emain Macha is awesome! I have never been to Avalon but I'm sure I'll make it there soon! :)
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 21, 2019
    The ice plains outside of Silva North

Bring a malamute

Fishing at Skatha can be fun too if you bring a partner
    Ardaithe
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Kouyioue wrote: »

Bring a malamute

I don't think I ever made it there before, is it difficult to get to Silva North? I also don't know where Skatha is, but it definitely sounds like a blast! I'm hoping that I will be able to progress farther in the game to be able to see more beautiful locations.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ardaithe wrote: »

Bring a malamute

I don't think I ever made it there before, is it difficult to get to Silva North? I also don't know where Skatha is, but it definitely sounds like a blast! I'm hoping that I will be able to progress farther in the game to be able to see more beautiful locations.

It's Silva Forest in Vales xD

And the other is Scathach Beach. Which is too risky to hang around.
    ArdaitheWolfsinger
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    edited July 21, 2019

xD I see! I never actually made it to Vales because waaay back when I was an elf and didn't want to be attacked. I just stayed in the desert and failed at fighting those strong ghosts. Scathach beach just sounds like a creepy place lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Still Blago Prairie.
    Ardaithe
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    edited July 22, 2019
    Still Blago Prairie.

Oh yeah! Blago Prairie is pretty! Any specific part of it or the location as a whole? :o
    Still Blago Prairie.

Oh yeah! Blago Prairie is pretty! Any specific part of it or the location as a whole? :o

Just chill around either winery and the vineyards.
    ArdaitheWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Bring a malamute

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.....I like going there to chill on occasion.
    Whenever I don't mind the prospect of also taking a dirt nap as well at any rate....but really, they're just helping you lie down and relax there, aren't they? :3
    ArdaitheMusicat
    I also enjoy fishing along Adelia stream or in the reeds of the Tir reservoir.
    Ardaithe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Avalon, yggdrasil.
    Ardaithe
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    My hideout is around the Sliab Cuilin Quarry Moon Gate. There is a hill that is super close by, I usually sit there and watch the sunrise and sunsets.
    Ardaithe
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Iria is usually my favorite place to be usually at the Star Mark, Muyu Desert, and Petra's Fishing Boat. when using a personal shop on ch1 to sell stuff I usually go to Tir Na Nog to farm zombies or hide behind Ferghus's abandoned house since most players don't usually go to that part of Tir Na Nog.
    Ardaithe
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    edited July 25, 2019
    Solea, where the Star Symbol is. It is a tiny plot of land found between the two caves that connect Qilla and Vales. It was here that I spent many private hours chatting with my s/o when we met in Mabi. It is still one of the prettiest places in the game.
    Ardaithe
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 25, 2019
    Blago Prairie reminds me of valleys of southern France. The point of land, on the opposite side of the strait that makes Renes an island, is my favorite place for a beach campfire. All the map glitch areas of the Zhardine Map are awesome since I like the primal beauty of Zhardine; it reminds me of Iceland. The oasis is a tranquil place to sooth a friend in need of a friend. The map glitch areas of Corrib Valley and Tir Chonaill remind me of the stark hills of Scotland. The eastern beach of Connous is nice with it's ship wreck. I miss the map glitch areas of Connous, but they closed the portal by Portias house years ago.

But, living in Canada and although my main is a giant, Physis and Sidhe Sneachta, have NO charm for me; I hate winter!
    ArdaitheKensamaofmariSherri
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    Solea, where the Star Symbol is. It is a tiny plot of land found between the two caves that connect Qilla and Vales. It was here that I spent many private hours chatting with my s/o when we met in Mabi. It is still one of the prettiest places in the game.

OMG That sounds so pretty! Very poetic, I can't wait to search for that location and see it for myself!
    Helsa wrote: »
    But, living in Canada and although my main is a giant, Physis and Sidhe Sneachta, have NO charm for me; I hate winter!

I feel you there! I lived 5min from the border and travelled into Quebec a lot but also don't like the cold. That being said, I do love how snow and ice glitter. :o
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I feel you there! I lived 5min from the border and travelled into Quebec a lot but also don't like the cold.
    Quebec is almost as big as Alaska. There's a lot of it that you can be 5 minutes from. Where's your part?
    That being said, I do love how snow and ice glitter. :o
    Meh, when snow and ice glitters in my neighborhood, without my permission I might add, the sooner it runs down the storm drain the better.