Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ego update! (G24 Korea)

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    3rdy wrote: »
    inb4 500x reapir fee for end game ego :P

Hope the option to use Spirit Liquer still exists. I'd love to stick some of those x5 and x10 repair fee enchants on it and just bypass the repair cost.
    AlexisEU
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    im getting knuckle EGO, then make both CRK ego, if they don't reset ES when making EGO
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    I've had an ego dagger since the day I could have an ego. It's been... almost 10 years. I don't know if I really care to have another ego or more of them... these updates kind of... take the uniqueness of having an ego away.
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99SherriNysha
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited July 5, 2019
    Ceui wrote: »
    Veylaine wrote: »
    EDIT: well had my korean friend translated it for me and it matches what you said, we're also getting a new dungeon difficulty maybe?

Yeah, the dungeon difficulty is called Veteran. It's basically regular dungeon mobs buffed to match end game content difficulty. Another cool thing to note, they're making in-game auction house accessible through the Mabinogi website.

An on Mainpage Auction House!? That's content we didn't even know we wanted!
    Wow, Nexon KR is really stepping up the development game!
    - Own up to 3 ego weapons
    - Ego spirits are not restricted by weapon type

Say whaaaaaaat?
    Yuri-on-Ice-Episode-8-Yuris-Agape.gif?resize=612%2C341

- Easier to level up, the level cap increased to 100, and you can spend level up points to increase their performance
    -Can be normally repaired
    - Ego UI and visual effect update

Finally.

• freeloaderfreeloader
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Does anyone know if the revamped ego system reverts items to their base stat? Things like magic weapons having a magic attack stat, and since I've seen divine weapons as options, divine weapons with their insane range of max attack rolls.

Just wondering if those will have any influence or if it's similar to current and it just takes item base stats ^^;;
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    I've had an ego dagger since the day I could have an ego. It's been... almost 10 years. I don't know if I really care to have another ego or more of them... these updates kind of... take the uniqueness of having an ego away.

Honestly, if we're able to make any type of spirit out of one of those Baby Bunny/Kitty Dolls, I'm all for making a second spirit weapon.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Is Ego Armor/clothing confirmed?

I want an ego skirt for men.

tenor.gif?itemid=10121476
    Donk3yDarkpixie99pawcalypseUItima
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Tbh I hate it. I love the idea we will be able to upgrade spirit weapons, but that was the best thing for me - you could have only one spirit weapon, and it was like a soulmate. Your weapon had a soul, you took care of it. It was a hard thing to do, to raise your own weapon. Now, when it is easy to level up, it lost it's soul. Especially when you can have three.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    I reserve the right to have a harem.
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Rhey wrote: »
    Is Ego Armor/clothing confirmed?
    I want an ego skirt for men.

Considering Kirana in Peria Chronicles
    Can evolve and change appearance
    I think it shouldn't be too hard for Nexon to re-engineer that devcat style for Mabinogi.
    (And in all honestly, both Nao and the Squires can have their costumes changed so it's likely plausible to be updated if we ask for it.)

*Edit*
    Oh, you meant PC costumes based off the NPC spirits.
    I think since we already have the wings, developing the costumes shouldn't be too much to ask KR for.
    (Long as they can afford the time on redesigning for different character models.)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    After watching Noragami, I want updated Spirit Weapons even more. I shall take care of them and love them. o -o
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »
    After watching Noragami, I want updated Spirit Weapons even more. I shall take care of them and love them. o -o

In before tons of players name theirs Yato.
    Helsa
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    people might be too quick to start getting 3 spirit weapons right away.
    i'm going to wait until i got the perfect upgrade and erg done for my little precious C:
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I'm hype for being able to repair them easier. I've been trying to level mine to glow blue but to make it hungry u gotta use it/idle with it out and that damages it... So I'm also personally hype the leveling is easier (I apologize to ppl who are understandably mad about that)

Hype for website auction house. Hype for new dungeon difficulty, but also thinkin' about harder dungeons = gear repair fees making my bank cry...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited July 26, 2019
    So you can Ego Chain Blades now?
    But I don't see any new Spirit portraits.
    Then again it seems like you can put any of those Spirits into whatever weapon now?

Well, if we can have up to 3 Egos per character, I'mma have to come up with a few more names for them.
    But wow, if Egos can be enchanted and special upgraded... this sounds like it'd be possible to destroy your Spirit Weapon! (Or horribly damage its durability)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 31, 2019
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »

It's dead.
  • Megaman5Megaman5
    Is there a list of all weapons that can become egos? I'm wondering for my celtic royal battle axe and celtic royal swords.
  • UItimaUItima
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    Megaman5 wrote: »
    Is there a list of all weapons that can become egos? I'm wondering for my celtic royal battle axe and celtic royal swords.

Of course, just check this out : https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Spirit_Weapon
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    UItima wrote: »
    Megaman5 wrote: »

Of course, just check this out : https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Spirit_Weapon

That list is only for NA current ego weapons. They were asking for a list for G24 as a bunch of new weapons became ego-able like staffs.