Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please explain Nexon.

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited November 7, 2019 in General Chat
Why Alexina channels are breaking so much lately? What's happening? Pretty sure it's not because it can't handle half-dead server. It's a week of non-stop daily, random channel disconnections and breaks, people can't join/leave channels or missions and even experience sudden rollbacks. Is this should be normal? Please tell us what's going on because i will be scared to even log in if this continues silently.
AlchemistjkHelsa

Comments

• GraydragGraydrag
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    i worry ;c , is this the Server Eating itself or is it an attack?, please let us know something, hopefully with a humanly response Preferably c:
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    i think nao is having crashes as well
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 7, 2019
    JasJMJ wrote: »
    i think nao is having crashes as well

Can confirm, tried just now to log on and it says its 'under maintenance'...

EDIT: just went through my characters, my Alexina alts have the same issue. I literally can't log in anymore. I'll restart my Mabinogi client and see if that works though.

EDIT 2: Restarted. Still can't play. :/ Am I seriously gonna not be able to do my danged event quests..

TC2HIUr.png
    vamprynDuskwindKensamaofmari
  • DragoneartusDragoneartus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    so Im at my character selection and there's no channels showing it says NAO under maint what is happening
    Sherri
  • KrysiKrysi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Same deal here, if it's not resolved soon I guess we'll have to write a ticket.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited November 7, 2019
    same here holy guacomole nexon please fix your servers And I hope something isn't happening it happened to alexina as of 7pm right now eastern so rip mabinogi
  • SherriSherri
    Well, my friend is able to play just fine, she's commercing with another friend ATM.
    Meanwhile..
    iw9aKLz.png

q4QdcTE.png
  • wutainrosewutainrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Same here, I was working on the haunted house and Nao crashed and there are no channels available, just says under maintenance.
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    edited November 7, 2019
    And here I thought it was just my net...

Wonder if this is also why the things I fished just disappeared yesterday was on like 2hr D/C on channel 1 went to get back on the channel was gone. Got on 7 and all the stuff I fished just poof like I wasn't even on was strange but an oh well just event boxes and fish I should be able to finish the quest still.
    Wolfsinger
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Nexon pouring more coffee on the servers again.
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    First I dc'd, logged back in and had to redo quests. Got done, went to log in on other acct, says under maint. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • SherriSherri
    Aaand now it's under surprise maintenance.

I hope it's actually fixed up..
    It's probably server outages in random areas
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Liberate wrote: »
    Nexon pouring more coffee on the servers again.

The problems of a sober Ferghus
    Liberate
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited November 7, 2019
    Whilst the sudden «Server cannot be reached.» error-message certainly came to me as a surprise, initially, I think everyone should be made aware that the «Internet» over-all is unstable and has been rather «unstable» for a while, something which I doubt is the «fault» of Nexon on this current hap. Although I rarely use it, and was only trying to access it earlier today in order to post more evidence of how the country has become an absurdly corrupt police-state where police-officers were even literally saying «What constitution?» before violating yet another peaceful man's rights and properties (and essentially terrorising his family), even FaceBook had apparently become inaccessible, resulting in essentially the web-browser equivalent of the same «Server cannot be reached.» message, and, for anybody who is not yet aware of it yet, lots of fires had been ablaze across much of California immediately after the «PG&E Shutting Down All Electricity» announcement, something that most-certainly has the capacity to damage at least some or possibly even a good portion/percentage of the Internet infra-structure.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I experienced a rollback a week ago that removed my quest for the first part of Moonlight Dreams, and further blocked me from participating in any other part of the event. Still haven't gotten help from Support. (: At least my disconnects haven't been that frequent.
    But I'm not in california I'm across the entire united states lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Probably someone missed something during the recent OS update.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Whilst the sudden «Server cannot be reached.» error-message certainly came to me as a surprise, initially, I think everyone should be made aware that the «Internet» over-all is unstable and has been rather «unstable» for a while, something which I doubt is the «fault» of Nexon on this current hap. Although I rarely use it, and was only trying to access it earlier today in order to post more evidence of how the country has become an absurdly corrupt police-state where police-officers were even literally saying «What constitution?» before violating yet another peaceful man's rights and properties (and essentially terrorising his family), even FaceBook had apparently become inaccessible, resulting in essentially the web-browser equivalent of the same «Server cannot be reached.» message, and, for anybody who is not yet aware of it yet, lots of fires had been ablaze across much of California immediately after the «PG&E Shutting Down All Electricity» announcement, something that most-certainly has the capacity to damage at least some or possibly even a good portion/percentage of the Internet infra-structure.

1. PG&E does not service Nexon's area. PG&E services only Northern California. El Segundo is serviced by SoCal Edison
    2. While SoCal Edison have had planned outages, there have been no planned outages lately as the major fires and Santa Ana Winds events have passed in the area.
    3. Based on where the fires have been, I find it difficult to believe that Los Angeles' county's internet infrastructure is damaged due to the recent fires and I find it difficult to believe the major fires in Northern California will affect Southern California.
    Veylaine
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    There are still such things as Internet «nodes» and «relay points» for Internet-traffic to pass through for certain aspects of on-line connectivity. Additionally, the head-quarters of Nexon NA, and, thus, the servers, are also located upon the California land-mass. The game-servers are most-certainly hosted by the Nexon NA company, but, when it comes to the web-site, that is out-sourced to a separate hosting company (known as CorporateDomains in this case, who seem to run their services Internationally, and probably have a bunch of redundant back-up servers in case anything happens in one location), thus able to explain why we can access these forums, even if the digital-world of Mabinogi itself is unavailable (but the low traffic that a game-server gets wouldn't justify hosting multiple redundant back-up servers around the world due to the amount of overhead-costs in comparison to a web-site hosting company where many of their clients/customers are literally multi-million $$$ corporate-businesses).
    But I'm not in california I'm across the entire united states lol