Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I guess Shield Hero...

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 11, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

I'm surprised that the people who banned ahegao faces in the forums and the official discord haven't deleted this yet. :smirk:

And apparently loli is forbidden word in Mabinogi Discord, because it's used for "bad" purposes. Meawhile, yuri/yaoi or even furry isn't.
    BRUH, ok...

Because yuri and yaoi refer to homosexuality instead of hentai, hence why it's not banned. Loli is banned because it refers to underaged women instead of just the style - which with that mentality we could apply the same concept of microaggressions and say that by banning the word loli makes them pedophiles anyway. LOL. Ah the backwards double standard of their standards. It's their version of black and white against ours based on their OWN moral dictation. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.

It's a bleeping joke. smhlol. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I guess it could of been worse. They could of did a JoJo crossover.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Crims let sleeping demons lie. No one needs that
    NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

I'm surprised that the people who banned ahegao faces in the forums and the official discord haven't deleted this yet. :smirk:

What? It's just a man enjoying his cherries. Savoring it, even.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sai wrote: »

NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

Yeah, savoring that cherry. Till it pops. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

And apparently loli is forbidden word in Mabinogi Discord, because it's used for "bad" purposes. Meawhile, yuri/yaoi or even furry isn't.
    BRUH, ok...

Because yuri and yaoi refer to homosexuality instead of hentai, hence why it's not banned. Loli is banned because it refers to underaged women instead of just the style - which with that mentality we could apply the same concept of microaggressions and say that by banning the word loli makes them pedophiles anyway. LOL. Ah the backwards double standard of their standards. It's their version of black and white against ours based on their OWN moral dictation. It has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Explain away "furry".
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja wrote: »

BRUH, ok...

Explain away "furry".

Well that one is just too easy I am not going to even go there. XD
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Easy? Dude, most people learned about furries in a really bad context. Including me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 12, 2020
    I won't go there because I don't want a bunch of furry wrath. They know they are not normal, and that's me putting it EXTREMELY lightly because what I would usually say would get me banned. Either way It's silly to point out something so obvious. So I won't. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited April 12, 2020
    well after recently finishing the first season of Kemono Friends I really want this little Lucky Beast thing to be a pet we can get in game with event coins:
    ?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

I don't even care if it can't do anything and just use it for pet inventory. that little creature was adorable especially watching it drive the bus.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 12, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »
    well after recently finishing the first season of Kemono Friends I really want this little Lucky Beast thing to be a pet we can get in game with event coins:

I don't even care if it can't do anything and just use it for pet inventory. that little creature was adorable especially watching it drive the bus.

This creature is so cute! Who the hell in Nexon thought that vehicle pets are way better idea? Lmao.
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

NO ONE

ba3.gif

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

Yeah, savoring that cherry. Till it pops. :smirk:

Technically, it falls out of his mouth.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You know what I mean. 9dnGeIh.png
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

This creature is so cute! Who the hell in Nexon thought that vehicle pets are way better idea? Lmao.

Even if it wasn't a full pet, the Lucky Beast would make a good mini-gem summon as well.
    Kind of like the Fairies like Melty and Munchy.
    NegumikoWolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Even if it wasn't a full pet, the Lucky Beast would make a good mini-gem summon as well.

Support Puppet please
    WolfsingerIyasenu
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Iyasenu wrote: »

true, there are lots of ways they could release Lucky. could be a mini-gem, doll bag summon, support puppet, or a pet. only cool thing about having Lucky Beast released as a pet is players could make it talk like it does in the anime which would be kind of fun. maybe a mini-gem could summon a few of the different kinds of Lucky Beast as we see a few different looking ones in season 2.

Wolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited April 13, 2020
    I'd want the pirate Lucky Beast then.
    TijH94e.png
    WolfsingerSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I'd want the pirate Lucky Beast then.
    TijH94e.png

....yes. I need it
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Was out of their budget.

I have never heard of this anime...

Welp I guess this is the crossover we get. We wanted a crossover. Here you go.

It was pretty popular a few years ago, but Nexon didn't strike while the iron was hot.

That being said, Nexon actually owns the IP on which Kemono Friends anime was based on.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 13, 2020
    I tried to watch a few eps. The quality of the animation is bad questionably low budget.

Def one of those shows in the weird popular camp I guess, like SAO/MyLittleBronies & borderline incestuous siblings romcom SNAFU light novels adaptions.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 13, 2020
    Watched 2 episodes. Now i know why this show is unpopular.

- The dialogues, names and story is very simple even for a 5 year old children to understand.
    - The animations are AWFUL. Even Mabinogi animations look better. CGI makes me barf.
    - Pretty much i felt only cringe and awfulness while seeing it. Especially the whole thing that human got named after a bag and she somehow has amnesia and the meaning of their whole trip is to find out what kind of animal she is. Lmfao. I cringed even while writing this.

I don't think i will be able to complete series. Even season 1, though people claim it's good and said to avoid season 2. If season 1 was this bad then i can't even imagine how season 2 is like.

EDIT: Just checked the reviews about this anime from other people. Apparently it was a huge thing in Japan? I sometimes question Japanese people taste... Lots of claims that it gets good later, but i still don't think i can handle all that cringe and expect to get it healed within few last episodes. Not worth it in my end lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    So officially, we wanted a crossover - this is what we get. 9dnGeIh.png

Crap budget. smh.
    Helsa
This discussion has been closed.