Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Two Sentence Horror Story: Mabinogi Edition

Comments

• 0ceanzer00ceanzer0
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    edited October 29, 2021
    "After being flooded with items for the last decade, I realized I can't handle it anymore. How can I tell my sister to put me out of my misery?" -Rua's Brother

User: Goktin
    Server: Alexina
  • KireilKireil
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I like to use shockwave when I get into big trouble, But wait...where is my blue bar below?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Closing.
  • CheleromkCheleromk
    Exhausted, full of hopes pursuing the Dawnblade dream, about to kill the Boss and then it comes...
    Disconnection, character stuck inside, Goodbye Dawnblade

Server: Nao
    IGN: Chelero
  • CheleromkCheleromk
    Exhausted, full of hopes pursuing the Dawnblade dream, about to kill the Boss and then it comes...
    Disconnection, character stuck inside, Goodbye Dawnblade

Server: Nao
    IGN: Chelero
  • ChibisakiChibisaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    After months of waiting, I finally sold my big-ticket item on the auction house! Wait a minute, I missed some zeroes...

Chibisaki, Nao
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Congratulations to the winners of the Two Sentence Horror Story! Your prizes will be sent soon (hopefully)! Please remember to check your Cash Shop Inventories. Without further ado, here are the winners in no particular order:

@Raid10
    @Bonnie
    @Kiex
    @Baiyu
    @Altai
    @XCalibie
    @OpenYourBuns
    @PS360
    @roastedpig
    @Tatsugi
    BaiyuSlayer770
This discussion has been closed.