[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Netherlands Trade Limitations Update
Dear Dutch Milletians,
We've updated more details on the trade functionality changes that we announced in our Notice for Netherlands Players: Part 2
. In order to comply with Netherlands regulations, the following in-game trade functions will be restricted for Dutch players:
- Give and Receive items via 1:1 Exchange trade
- Item dropping
- Buy and Sell via the Auction House
- Mailing messages with items attached
- Personal shop sales or purchases (viewing other players' shops is still possible)
- Even if you have a Personal Shop Bag, you cannot open a Personal Shop.
- You can still buy the Merchant License from the Bank, but you cannot use it.
- Housing shop purchases (viewing items is still possible)
- Kiosk sales or purchases (viewing other players' Kiosks is still possible)
- Items given in exchange for an Enchant Entrustment
- Items acquired through pet battles
- Entering Uladh/Iria Dungeons using Item Drops, or touching the statue
- If you are in a party as a party member, you can enter the dungeon with other players when they enter.
- You can enter a dungeon if you use a Unlimited Dungeon Pass.
- Receiving Mail Delivery part-time jobs from the Tara Bank
The above limitations will be implemented during the December 9th, 2021
- The Mabinogi Team