Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited March 2, 2017
    If only Final Hit and lances weren't so powerful so people would stop telling me to ditch archery and use Final Hit all the time when I don't want to. :c I should've mained elf.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Kokoro wrote: »
    If only Final Hit and lances weren't so powerful so people would stop telling me to ditch archery and use Final Hit all the time when I don't want to. :c I should've mained elf.

I know I said this already in this thread or another, but really... Everyone keeps mentioning how humans are the best just because of CRKs and Final hit. Does this mean every human fights that way? And does that mean every human is a human just for that reason? Because they're the 'strongest'? I don't care if being an elf or a giant isn't the usual and isn't the 'strongest', because I don't want to turn into a human who fights the same as every other human with fancy armor and clothes and expensive 6 step swords. :S I like being original and I like embracing my character for being different, unique, and a representation of myself. :^) It's more fun that way. If you liked being an elf you should be an elf. Don't let people push you into the sheep herd if you don't wanna be a sheep. That goes for mabi AND real life. ;)

Hinotama wrote: »
    What the heck is going on here? I thought this was still about the Giant Renovation over in KR Mabinogi...

I'm sorry. :( I got sorta carried away.
    BUT BACK ONTO THE SUBJECT OF RENOVATION; I really like where this is going. Though, the look of the armor... not my favorite but I'll take it.
    Now what we need is a graphical update to make it look a little newer and smoother with less polygons for us all, and the ability to craft more kinds of weapons and armor... without having the entire server to band together to find a piece of string just for one single person to craft something then sell it for all the gold that ever existed in the server.
    But this is a great start. I'm hoping for more renovations in the future. :)
    Kokoro
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Now what we need is a graphical update to make it look a little newer and smoother with less polygons for us all

Do you mean more polygons?
    Xiokun
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Orkane wrote: »
    Now what we need is a graphical update to make it look a little newer and smoother with less polygons for us all

I think he means more less visible polygons.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    SirRyu wrote: »

That group of elves you were rallying went over there in the corner and started a qq thread instead.

Alright alright lets not get in a fight here. Elves are fine and so are giants. :^) We're all friends here.
    Elves are friends, not food.

NEVER! When the Devs give us the ability to dual wield wands, you will tremble like the cockroaches you are! Praise the Elves, Praise Filia, Praise Castanea Zi Britannia!

Morrighan save the elves!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Orkane wrote: »

Less polygons visible I mean. Like those weird edges that make everyone look like paper inflatables instead of smooth bodies.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 3, 2017
    Guys, please take off topic Lore War educing comments to here instead of on this topic of the KR Giant revamp. (I'm looking at everyone that made an elf revamp related comment here.)

*Edit*
    Almost forgot this, pretty sure thats a human(?) on her shoulder... but it's a great question about what's actually getting updated besides the skills and new gear. It was two days ago, and there could be more coming depending on how big of a revamp this is. The KR Devs are listening
    0d390c27c8414f1580af72bf2987f557.png
    4841650e22fd4c4e8ee6ef79cb1491c2.png
  • LanalotLanalot
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Guys, please take off topic Lore War educing comments to here instead of on this topic of the KR Giant revamp. (I'm looking at everyone that made an elf revamp related comment here.)

*Edit*
    Almost forgot this, pretty sure thats a human(?) on her shoulder... but it's a great question about what's actually getting updated besides the skills and new gear. It was two days ago, and there could be more coming depending on how big of a revamp this is. The KR Devs are listening
    0d390c27c8414f1580af72bf2987f557.png
    4841650e22fd4c4e8ee6ef79cb1491c2.png

Yes, elves should quit trying to get the giant update thread closed for going off topic.

Anyways, it would be cool to see if there was some sort of clothing renovation as part of the update, as giants have way less options. They might sprinkle in conversions over time though, like with the portia costume.

Are the specific stats for the weapon/armor known because I only heard mainly about the bonus effects? Also, I really hope that the shield is classified as "heavy" because then there would be another option for the 1 damage "glitch" (if it's still kept in).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Elf QQ'ers should definitely do this:
    negb4w.gif
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Amon_and_his_Equalists.png
  • GormandizeGormandize
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Being able to Special Upgrade Morning Star or Iron mace is all I want.