Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(closed) ● Art Shop ● (Happy holidays everyone!)

Comments

• NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    Oh sorry, for the BG I was just thinking of something simple like a color that compliments the outfit you choose, nothing to fancy :'D
  • IshasanIshasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    @Gakkuriaqua: Glad you like ; 7 ; ❤ ty too~

@Nevine: Ah lolol like you said in discord haha I thought you would request patterns XD Anyways, mmk noted^^
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited March 4, 2017
    wow this like took me forever waii ; 7 ; //hand dies
    @Nyaa: imma be posting the freebie maybe together with Okamixdimsum's commish~

_c__06___nyaa_by_aoishasan-db15ovl.png
  • VoiiceVoiice
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Gorgeous art, i will stalk you and snag a spot if you open again. *- *
    Ishasan
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited March 4, 2017
    @Ishasan Aah it came out gorgeous <3 Her lips and eyes look so pretty and you've done a wonderful job painting all of it. The way you've done the eyebrows is really nice as well, I love that they're just a bit noticeable behind the bangs.
    I'm not sure if you'd be able to at this point, but would you be able to make her fingernails painted a green similar to her tie, and her spots a bit of a darker and more brown color similar to her hair's main color please? Don't push your hand too far though, make sure it gets some rest c: Thank you so much for such a pretty picture of her, your style really makes her look so beautiful ; o ; That works for me regarding the freebie as well, I appreciate it!
  • IshasanIshasan
    bumpin' a sketch for @Okamixdimsum

okami_wip_by_aoishasan-db1dgmq.jpg
    Okamixdimsum
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Ishasan wrote: »
    bumpin' a sketch for @Okamixdimsum

oo lala she's gorgeous, loving this sketch!
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Voiice: thank you~ ^^

@Nyaa: mk will do, i'll do it when I get a free time ; 7 ;

@Oxamixdimsum: glad you liek * 7 *
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan Thank you so much ; u ; / I appreciate it a lot.
  • IshasanIshasan
    I can't log into deviantart..for days now......why cannot post wow //even on my phone sobs
    @Okamixdimsum sorry for not being able to post your commish like I said I would days ago T^T
    Imma just leave this here first in the meantime
    Okamixdimsum
    edited March 23, 2017
    Ishasan wrote: »
    I can't log into deviantart..for days now......why cannot post wow //even on my phone sobs
    @Okamixdimsum sorry for not being able to post your commish like I said I would days ago T^T
    Imma just leave this here first in the meantime
    Don't worry about it xD I've been so busy the past few days so this was such a nice surprise! It looks amazing, gosh so prettty *v*
    Ishasan
  • EnliseEnlise
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited March 26, 2017
    I see dem slots moving up -b almost there qq.

Was also wondering how much it would cost for a background, because when I filled the form there wasn't the option. :<

Also was curious if you would add me on disc so we can discuss details and payments whenever you get to mine o/

My discord is Yue#6027.
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited March 26, 2017
    wow still can't log in to deviantart ;
    ; it keeps on saying that my password is wrong, but I never changed passwords? and I input it in correctly hundred times now. WHYYYY T___T Anyways, I don't usually post commissions elsewhere other than devart so I can monitor and change reso for arts but wooow can't delay in posting this any longer ; 7 ;
    and ah, @Okamixdimsum I might do little changes so will update the art soon (dunno why but most of the time I detect mistakes when I have posted the art already ; 7 ; sowee)

tumblr_onfux6KL7q1w6tsq9o1_1280.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Enlise: > u < aha it's finally your turn~ As for the BG, it depend on the details and the complexity. But since I have no experience with bg's a lot the price won't be so high. But I'd like a challenge if ever and will do my best o w o)b And mmkay~ will add you asap!
    edited March 26, 2017
    It's alright I don't mind the wait at all! I understand xD And I hope you get your DeviantArt login gets fixed soon D: sounds very inconvenient for you. Maybe click on "forgot password" and do a password reset to be safe
  • IshasanIshasan
    _c__10___enlise_by_aoishasan-db9isy4.png

last one finally doneeee //dies

I haven't forgotten Nyaa's nail repaint and the freebie sketch
    And Okami's commission sketch ver.

just been too busy and (lazy) sorry T-T

WILL BE COMING BACK WITH THOSE SOOOON
    Okamixdimsum
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan Aah that one turned out gorgeous as well! ; u ; You've done a great job on all of these so far. It's no problem! Thank you for popping back in c:
  • IshasanIshasan
    wow hai

@Nyaa : nail color thing - http://sta.sh/015616whvfqe
    freeb sketch - nyaasketchfreeb_by_aoishasan-dbap0gk.png

@Okami : sketch ver will be in your forums msg box!

//runs
    OkamixdimsumAava
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Ishasan Ack, sorry for the slow reply!
    Thank you so much for the fix :D I really appreciate it a lot.
    And wow holy heck, that sketch looks amazing! She looks so pretty aaaa ; u ; I have to ask, would it be alright with you if i inked and colored it sometime, with credit to your sketch? It's no worries if you rather I don't though! I'm definitely going to have to put both of these on her Toyhouse page, if you're okay with it, they both present her so well. Would you prefer I credit your dA page? You did such a wonderful job drawing her on both pictures, thank you so much!
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Nyaa : Ahhh sorry for my late response as well..Been very busy.
    As for the fix it's no biggie, you can fix it more if you wish > 7 <

Anyways, oh I'm ok with all that^^ As long as credit is given to me and yes, I'd like the credit to be of my devart - aoishasan.deviantart.com
    Have a good day~