Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's so... tiny

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Leinei wrote: »
    I WANT THE WORKBENCH.

ME TOO. It's so pretty D:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    m8lg5w.png 2qwll3k.png
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Why is the drop rate so low :L
    Opened like 10 boxes any only got like two hs items..

I don't think it's a super low drop rate, it looks like people are slowly getting the new stuff, but the same thing happened to me. Out of all boxes today and yesterday I only got two HS items, one being prairie grass :/ And one thankfully being the new wheelbarrow with the flowers inside lol.
    At least you got some new HS items. Out of the boxes I opened yesterday and today I haven't gotten anything. Just gems and tailoring materials...
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 21, 2017
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

I don't think it's a super low drop rate, it looks like people are slowly getting the new stuff, but the same thing happened to me. Out of all boxes today and yesterday I only got two HS items, one being prairie grass :/ And one thankfully being the new wheelbarrow with the flowers inside lol.
    At least you got some new HS items. Out of the boxes I opened yesterday and today I haven't gotten anything. Just gems and tailoring materials...

So far i got 3 new HS items from 10 boxes. Now i feel somewhat lucky after reading this.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

So far i got 3 new HS items from 10 boxes. Now i feel somewhat lucky after reading this.

I got the teeny weenie flower pot. :)
  • TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Is there anything suitable for snowfield homestead? Flowers are nice and all, but I'd rather stick to the theme.

And no, "you can put everything together because it's fantasy" is not an excuse.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 21, 2017
    Garden shelf
    2017-04-21.png
    badnewsbarrett
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'm glad allergies don't exist in Mabi because if they did I would be sneezing all over my HS. The flowers are so pretty!

I wouldn't be getting the sneezing, just the migraines from hyacinths. XD

Homestead Tulip and Morning Glory Flower Box
    tumblr_ooq16rLa6e1rrhqb2o1_540.jpg

How big are all the boxes you got space wise?
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 21, 2017

Here's size comparison with 17 year old female human next to Flower Box. (Sorry about my character being barefooted here, had to take off my high heels since they make your character to look a bit taller than she truly is.)

2elbmdj.png

Also i noticed that they actually have an animation of flowers being wind blown gently. Looks nice.

Raincloud95
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    edited April 21, 2017
    I meant is it 2x1?

Also opened another 5 boxes got no loot. These drop rates area abysmal i'm just gonna go for the greenhouse and probably quit.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 21, 2017
    I meant is it 2x1?

Also opened another 5 boxes got no loot. These drop rates area abysmal i'm just gonna go for the greenhouse and probably quit.

It's 3x1. Yeah drop rates aren't that high, but hey, we still got plenty of time to get something decent out of this event.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    At least there's guaranteed prizes at 40 and 80 wood collected for fairy garden and green house. If you do it every day the earliest you can get the green house at 80 wood is May 4th
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited April 21, 2017
    Flower Basket (1x1)
    vs4ti.png

Also wanted to comment about the movement these HS items have, glad they have a bit more "life" to them:
    vs4z4.gif

If you are wondering if you can go inside greenhouse or not (credit goes to @Blankeye for sharing image with me):
    IMG_20170421_163408.jpg
    badnewsbarrettOpalthiraSpiritika
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited April 21, 2017
    Garden Trellis and Floral Garden Trellises

38e5992f3eafaf437cbd240a085bc52a.jpg
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 21, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'm glad allergies don't exist in Mabi because if they did I would be sneezing all over my HS. The flowers are so pretty!

I wouldn't be getting the sneezing, just the migraines from hyacinths. XD

That and the Trellis I also posted are both 3 across and 1 deep (the boxes/trellis are two per Homestead item)
  • YuechiiYuechii
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    And yes, you may enter the green house~
    and have more than one (if your aiming for two)
    ptjMfIp.jpg
    m4xTjlA.jpg
    badnewsbarrettNegumikoSphyra21Radiant DawnEBreezyBlissfulkillKokoroVimiSpiritika
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'm so happy, I got the garden workbench, it's so pretty :D I love the little butterflies around the flowers, too.

I just wish I had some benches so I could make a little garden or something =(
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Was going to try this event, but now that I see what the rewards are, I would rather just forget it. None of this would fit a desert homestead at all and I'm not too fond of flowers and gardens in general.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited April 22, 2017
    Yuechii wrote: »
    And yes, you may enter the green house~
    and have more than one (if your aiming for two)
    ptjMfIp.jpg
    m4xTjlA.jpg

thanks for confirming we can enter the greenhouse. it be would be totally lame having the doors wide open like that and not being able to enter it. now I am even more motivated to earn that greenhouse prop ^^ are the flowers and props inside it part of the greenhouse when you get it or do you put the other props from the event in it yourself?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Aava wrote: »
    Flower Basket (1x1)
    vs4ti.png

Also wanted to comment about the movement these HS items have, glad they have a bit more "life" to them:
    vs4z4.gif

If you are wondering if you can go inside greenhouse or not (credit goes to @Blankeye for sharing image with me):
    IMG_20170421_163408.jpg

Oh so you CAN go inside. :O