Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List of things that annoy you in the game.

Comments

• lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited December 10, 2017
    Finity wrote: »
    g7KAMIm.jpg
    "I offer 50k for your divine magic powder"

Weell, you probably didn't set a minimum price. No one knows what anythings worth anyway.
    Gretasos123456
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 10, 2017
    lceCream wrote: »
    Weell, you probably didn't set a minimum price. No one knows what anythings worth anyway.

Surely he had it priced at something, though... and it was nowhere near 50k. When someone goes and offers 50k on something someone has been priced for 800-900k then they're just a straight up lowballer

I've had things priced in my house for 1.5 mil before and I expect someone to try and drop it to 1 mil or something with an offer but I'll get someone note me with: "I offer 300k on your _____" and then I'm just....

GdDkehH.jpg

R U SRS?!
    FinityRaintheswordsos123456
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 10, 2017
    Someone's lowballing? Just move on, it's not like you are forced to sell it to them anyway. :rolleyes:
  • ArjuneArjune
    Greta wrote: »
    Someone's lowballing? Just move on, it's not like you are forced to sell it to them anyway. :rolleyes:

The point of this thread is "things that annoy you in Mabi" ? By your logic you should tell people "stop posting in this thread because I dictate all"
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    lceCream wrote: »
    Finity wrote: »
    g7KAMIm.jpg
    "I offer 50k for your divine magic powder"

Aside from I had my shop name as "Don't offer", if they were being sold for 1~1.3m at the time then its definitely not worth 50k.
    sos123456
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 10, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

The point of this thread is "things that annoy you in Mabi" ? By your logic you should tell people "stop posting in this thread because I dictate all"

No idea why this thread is still alive. I think someone made a thread about asking others what they love about Mabinogi, but that thread died in few days. *sigh*
  • ArjuneArjune
    No idea why this thread is still alive. I think someone made a thread about asking others what they love about Mabinogi, but that thread died in few days. *sigh*

I think people just like having a place to vent their frustrations... lol
    BlissfulkillRainthesword
  • GretaGreta
    Arjune wrote: »

I think people just like having a place to vent their frustrations... lol

Trueeeeee, was thinking this as well. :D
    Raintheswordsos123456
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited December 10, 2017
    While I'm here I think I will just mention how I hate taming now. I have been trying to fill my collection journals and stuff lately since there's not much else to do in the game for me and I can't seem to tame certain creatures now because the dungeon revamp made the monster CP skyrocket. The developers don't seem to care that they ruined taming either... and now no one can complete the journal or the quests that go with it. It's not like I'm not trying my best either... I have ALO Asuna title for 20% taming success, the master title for more taming success, the best taming cane and bait and I still can't collect some of these guys. it's ridiculous
    sos123456
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited December 10, 2017
    hmm, annoying things in mabi? hmmm....

1. gold doll bags....when you summon one takes forever to pick up gold, summon multiple they fight over playing rock paper scissors on who gets said gold pile...lol

2. some of the prices from commerce never going to recover...period. they so far below lvl that drinking water lvl in africa is higher lvls then they are qq

3. change channel like 10+ times just to get the daily tail/tara mission cause one or the other isnt to your liking

4. kinda like point number 2 but instead daily mission keeps being the same one day after day...for me its the one mission in tara with the zombies(rank f in all combat related skills lol) and i just hate doing that mission in general anyway

5. hate the fact sometimes i fight about what i want to do in mabi :c

all i can think of as of now i suppose
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    1. gold doll bags....when you summon one takes forever to pick up gold, summon multiple they fight over playing rock paper

This happens when you summon the same dolls. I filled my inventory with squirrel doll bags and learned the hard way that will bunch up and go for the exact same pile of gold. This doesn't happen when I summon my pinky doll alongside them, in which case they will immediately change course for a different pile of gold when the one they're after is picked up.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I guess what used to bother me most was when people started pushing ideal prices on my shop's stock.
    Sometimes people just assume I'm always online and up to date with the server's economy.
    I guess they fail to see that they're being rude when they say, "Oh, that 7mil wig should be 4mil, because blah, and you're too crazy to bother haggling with."
    Some players go by housing prices or what they see in other shops, and if you can't handle open negotiations, then you probably shouldn't note people to begin with.
    It kind of blows me away, because I'm used to the old fashioned way of people trying to initiate a haggle to get the price down. (IE- What's the lowest you can go, BO?)
    On the positive side, I've been seeing people more open to asking, which is a good sign that there's still good people in the community.
  • PopclipsPopclips
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    One thing that annoys me....is whenever I get a group of random people together for a shadow mission or something, and the entire party is dead silent. DEAD SILENT! Even if you try talking to the people! I ask if everyone is ready, no answer, so I wait a little bit and ask a second time (because who knows? maybe someone went afk?) and someone FINALLY speaks up and says something like "yes just go already!!" I don't get it; the impatient, silent robot part of the mabi community....xD
    Rainthesword
  • RaintheswordRainthesword
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
    I guess what used to bother me most was when people started pushing ideal prices on my shop's stock.
    Sometimes people just assume I'm always online and up to date with the server's economy.
    I guess they fail to see that they're being rude when they say, "Oh, that 7mil wig should be 4mil, because blah, and you're too crazy to bother haggling with."
    Some players go by housing prices or what they see in other shops, and if you can't handle open negotiations, then you probably shouldn't note people to begin with.
    It kind of blows me away, because I'm used to the old fashioned way of people trying to initiate a haggle to get the price down. (IE- What's the lowest you can go, BO?)
    On the positive side, I've been seeing people more open to asking, which is a good sign that there's still good people in the community.

Anyone telling you what something is worth when trying to buy it from you is straight up trash, for starters there is generally no real value to the items in shops besides what people want to sell the item for and what people are willing to pay for it. But in that regard I hate when I put a party up saying I want to buy something and someone comes along just to grab my price and say im buying it for that much so they can leverage a higher sale price on someone else.
  • sos123456sos123456
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Wow this is an epically ginormous thread.. where to start.. oh man... okay..
    1. TOO MANY QUESTS AT ONCE. I always have a million quests at once it's insane. we should be able to just do one generation at a time, dang.
    2. Spoiled brats in the community. I'm an old timer and 20 years old! so many of the players are bratty kids spending mommy's money and acting better than everybody. They have a bad attitude and it gets to me.
    3. The waste thing mentioned earlier. I've seen people just dump a mil into a campfire for funsies! a Mil is the largest sum of gold I've ever had. ever.
    4. The fact that there is absolutely no end goal to this game and therefore, levels are meaningless as someone is always a million levels ahead of you anyway
    5. The fact that nexon is a cynical corporation that has no respect for it's players' intelligence. We. are. not. stupid. We know how you want us to blow our money for every new event item, only for that item to quickly become less cool when the next thing comes along.
    6. The fact that pets can't really be leveled and trained. How awesome would that be?! if we could get our pets to be hella strong and not always die after 2 hits?!
    7. The bots.
    8. Just the general imbalance of the game economics wise.