Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone gotten a black bag yet?

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Im on tarlach. Same name. Seriously, the leathers are simply clutter for me atm. Even though im a packrat..

Ahhh I'm on Ruairi. Oh well. But thank you very much for the offer though! ^ ^
    GGOKirito2
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Im on tarlach. Same name. Seriously, the leathers are simply clutter for me atm. Even though im a packrat..

Ahhh I'm on Ruairi. Oh well. But thank you very much for the offer though! ^ ^

Hey np sorry couldnt help
  • GGOKirito2GGOKirito2
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    noone ive seen has gotten one. seems its so rare its nearly impossible to get
  • NesukoNesuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Nesuko wrote: »
    I've sat here fishing for the past week or so... opening and dropping loads and loads of stuff for room to hopefully find the bag from this Fishing "event". What kind of lifeless garbage does the Nexon admins see us as? lol. Like, why do they make things that should be enjoyable to some degree, literal hell? They act like they will loose money if people get storage space. But yeah, thoughts? I'm so tired of opening boxes.

tumblr_ozc3liztSF1wcg3l2o1_500.gif
    Holy entitlement. You need to sit back and settle down, it's a bag. It's not like you're being tortured and crying out in agony against a corrupt tyrant. They've given us way more storage in the form of pets in the last few months so not getting the black bag isn't going to end your life.
    "entitlement"? I didn't say I was entitled to one per say, I was mainly complaining about the drop rates of the bag. I do believe in hard work over random chance though, so if the only way to get the bag is from chance, I feel that they can up the chance to get the bag. I mean, it is only pixels after all, I don't see how it would hurt.
    As for the free pet storage, comparing pet storage to main inventory is ridiculous and you should feel bad. Let me explain you how much I love opening my pets in my homestead, or summoning and desummoning my pets, over and over, that 30second resummon cooldown is awesome in the middle of a dungeon. Mabinogi is a free game, free to play. It's paid for by the players when we buy Gacha, "limited" pets, reforges or any other cashshop items, so I don't see why they can't make it a difficult to get bag, instead of an impossible to get bag. Did you know, when nexon came out with a new outfit, you could actually buy it for 5$? amazing right? they got rid of that tho, now it's only Gacha! Random chance for everything! Lol. Random chance for eyes, mouths, hairs, equips, weapons, dyes, potions, events etc... which is fine when its reasonable. but having an "event" where you sit around all day fishing for garbage (if you're rank 1 life skills) is kind of tiresome. Usually in fishing events you'd have more of a chance to get potions that are needed to survive at really hard dungeons (ex.1000hp pots) which I can enjoy.
    Some people has also stated that "nexon makes the rates lower because of people using multiple accounts" If that is true, that is the most ridiculous reason I have ever read. If you lower the rates, that would make MORE people use MORE alts for a HIGHER chance to get the REALLY RARE items. Which inturn raises the price of the items and increases the people botting for them, because its profitable. Really, the only people that it hurts is the average players, or any potential new players. Knowing Nexon, the only reason that they would make the rates so low, is to milk the out of gacha users when they come out with another new bag. Which is the kind of company I see Nexon has become. It really sucks when free to play games, that used to be enjoyable and rewarding from hard work, becomes Pay to Play with increased money profiting, money hungry monsters. but that's just my feelings, don't take them too seriously.
    GGOKirito2offwithyourheads
  • DeolDeol
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    cVISeYX.jpg

I got it on my second day fishing.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited February 6, 2018
    I've been fishing every single day with 2nd fishing title, item rod, and Adonis Set... have an alt on another computer with 2nd title and item fishing rod as well and have not gotten a black bag. The rate is absurdly low sigh...

At this rate, I feel like only 2-5 people per server are the only ones to get it. It was bad enough the last gacha to drop it was at a very low rate, now this too.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    At least they have an event where you can get a gatcha item. We already know it will be at a lower rate than gatcha itself. I mean look at the carasek bag....I don't think they will release an event that would allow people to obtain that either.

I'm just enjoying all the advanced feathers for now. Wish I had more space but its nicer than having a mountain worth of gems thrown out or potions. Granted people are still throwing them out...it's not as obnoxious as previous events.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    However they did give us all huge personal shop bags for free. That used to be gacha only.
    Jazmyn
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited February 7, 2018
    Back in my day, no bags were free, and there was only main inventory and half a bank tab for free.
    Aannnd we had to walk to Dunbarton in the snow, uphill both ways, while Eiry yelled at us that it wasn't safe to leave Tir.

The scary thing is, 3/4ths of that is true.

Also, we need a Who's on First, What's on Second video, but I'm too tired to look for it.
    CrimsọnGretaoffwithyourheadsJazmynRadiant DawnGaby5011
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 7, 2018
    This? O_o

Don't act your age Shadoe. XD
    Shadoe
  • ChocokittenChocokitten
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    GGOKirito2 wrote: »

I got one-or actually my bf.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    GGOKirito2 wrote: »

I got one-or actually my bf.

So just your boyfriend. :smirk:
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I love how the bag that isnt even the main prize is harder to get than the chair.
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I love how the bag that isnt even the main prize is harder to get than the chair.

Tbh the gather this many item event rewards aren't usually difficult to obtain, it's always the RNG rewards that everyone wants but in the end only like 1 or 2% of people actually get it cause again RNG and they tend to make the drop rates for anything that seems nice non existant.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I have yet to open today's traps. Maybe my luck will shine? Someone send me some of their luck please :D
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I have yet to open today's traps. Maybe my luck will shine? Someone send me some of their luck please :D

tumblr_owteppMN7u1uvv5gho1_500.jpg

Goodluck to you and everyone else! owob ♥
    Shadoe
  • cherroamercherroamer
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    first mabi is best game, to me. I have left many times ,only to return. their are few things I don't not like. as you can see by my posts. this event
    is one of them, I and 3 others opened almost 7000 fishing boxes a lot of junk. I try to do as many events as I can, and no one I know got the bag,. this is to nexon plz do not wave a prize at everyone, and make it so impossible to get. do you think of us as a joke. everyone tried so hard
    thinking they had a chance. bad event.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    We don't....we don't have to open all these boxes before the maintenance...
    ....do we??
  • NerdbearNerdbear
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    So, I think this bag is a myth. I have literally opened thousands of these bags and nadda. Good thing i'm ranking fishing and I got a chair out of it otherwise this event would be a high flop for me.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited February 7, 2018
    We don't....we don't have to open all these boxes before the maintenance...
    ....do we??

Probably not, but I personally wouldn't risk it. :#
    Nerdbear wrote: »
    So, I think this bag is a myth. I have literally opened thousands of these bags and nadda. Good thing i'm ranking fishing and I got a chair out of it otherwise this event would be a high flop for me.

It isn't a myth, my husband got one and I am msad at him. :'( :D
    ( He also got a permanent wing coupon, what gives? D; )
    WolfandWolf