Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweep! Spam the chat box Event

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    keep wondering what's the point of metallurgy again

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick and safe way to get ores.

a quick way?
    IncompleteIllfatedGrouper-size_restricted.gif
    are you sure about that?

Nearly infinite ore spawns no danger
    With the chance of getting 3 ore per deposit.
    I'd say it can be quick unless you're partner gathering in barri.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    edited March 3, 2018
    Let's just hope that the next event is better. The Naco Commerce event ends soon, so we can probably get a new one by then. I hope it's something like how they did the Cookie Island/Little Ghost events where it's great for stories.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick way?
    are you sure about that?

Or you could just dupe ingots and then frag them for ore.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick way?
    are you sure about that?

Dupe ingots? W0t?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »

21 stam 11 dex.

a quick way?
    are you sure about that?

Dupe ingots? W0t?

Synthesis duping.

Ingot + Arat Crystal + Holy Water = 10 ingots
  • TurquoiseOwlTurquoiseOwl
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    snip

Synthesis duping.

I wanna say I'm surprised people are still learning about duping, but you look at how long Alchemy specifically and crafting in general has taken a back seat to uhh, everything else...

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 3, 2018
    snip

Synthesis duping.

I wanna say I'm surprised people are still learning about duping, but you look at how long Alchemy specifically and crafting in general has taken a back seat to uhh, everything else...

Alchemy looks so outdated and under powered that i keep forgetting such things. I will probably never get r1 Synthesis, Fragmentation, Transmutation, Mana Crystallization and Metal Conversion. Almost all of these things are useless and too tedious to train.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited March 3, 2018
    snip

Synthesis duping.

Alchemy looks so outdated and under powered that i keep forgetting such things. I will probably never get r1 Synthesis, Fragmentation, Transmutation, Mana Crystallization and Metal Conversion. Almost all of these things are useless and too tedious to train.

Alchemy is useful to get Potion Lore....But any other benefit is a bit limited, in my opinion. Perhaps synthing dyes is the only worthwhile sytnhesis these days. Synthesis in general is a good idea, but the list of synthable items should be upgraded. And a lot of the fixed recipe clothing requirements could use some price slashing (NPC clothes, in general, need to have their prices slashed seriously).

Fragmentation is relatively useful for training handicraft/weaving/etc. I like the idea of metal conversion (as a nod to alchemy's history), but it really is too clunky and kind of pointless. And I can't say how useful mana crystallization is now that we have staves that can cast high level magic without charges.

But yeah, they're all pretty tedious to train. It's a shame, because I really like the idea of alchemy and the old style lore about it, just not the mechanics of how it all works here.

Back on topic though:
    They gave us a generous amount of time to get the pet. Also, is that a "trade special caps for regular" button I spy? I wonder if it actually works?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Back on topic though:
    They gave us a generous amount of time to get the pet. Also, is that a "trade special caps for regular" button I spy? I wonder if it actually works?

If you click it, he'll say he'll trade in any special bottlecaps for regular caps, I think at a rate of 1 special cap gives you 4 regular ones.
    But he won't let you do that until after you've traded 15 in for the Broom whistle.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Back on topic though:

If you click it, he'll say he'll trade in any special bottlecaps for regular caps, I think at a rate of 1 special cap gives you 4 regular ones.
    But he won't let you do that until after you've traded 15 in for the Broom whistle.

Oh. Well. I guess we have no choice but to get the pet, at least if you want to maximize your prize capabilities. :/ I'm guessing the whole broom pet requirement is to make sure people don't accidentally lose out on the chance....
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited March 5, 2018
    I think am gonna skip the event. Its not really worth it beside the junk shop.
    I got myself a purse for my gold amd thats it.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011

What's the inventory size of the purse? I heard 1x1, true/false?
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    I totally gave up on this event. way too time consuming for waayy too little.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175

Its true
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011

Its true

Sweet. I hope the largest one is 1x1 as well.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I just returned. Been without internet for 2 weeks.
    I was wondering why I kept seeing people spam "Sweep!"

Skimmed over the page really. I don't think I even have time to get anything good out of this.
    Not really interested. I'm more interested in the fishing event, that I missed most of cause I was without internet, better make the best of it before it ends tomorrow. :(
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    puDqmEI.jpg
    I really think it's time for a community service event where we get a broom which we use to clean the streets by giving it the 'sweep!' command. I mean, look at this mess, it's outrageous.
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    puDqmEI.jpg
    I really think it's time for a community service event where we get a broom which we use to clean the streets by giving it the 'sweep!' command. I mean, look at this mess, it's outrageous.

It's beautiful <3
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    puDqmEI.jpg

Why the bleep is there a moonlight doll bag and a special gold box top right corner.... I would jump on those. I know how to get up there btw.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    puDqmEI.jpg

Why the bleep is there a moonlight doll bag and a special gold box top right corner.... I would jump on those. I know how to get up there btw.

I still think that its is much cleaner then this- oCXktbp.jpg
    nevyn25Twelieoffwithyourheads