Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Conn wrote: »
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house

Use a Tin Potion, and you might be able to fit inside.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    I though it was just another April fool :p Thinking I was gonna get those poster board house then this happens :D
    38364e36-58db-480b-bc01-76c1fda700ce_zpsjfeqdrlh.jpg
    [Deleted User]
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    0efd5b0a77.jpg

Yeah this was dumb. It wasn't even clever because they didn't show like silhouettes or anything. They had straight up pictures for the prizes and then just put garbage as the actual prize. I was hoping we would at least get a chair with the actual house or a 1x1 figure or something. Gold key btw lol
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Soll wrote: »
    I'm calling it, it's going to be cardboard houses

You were damn right
    Jazmyn[Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Cardboard, I thought they were made of wood, judging by the "behind" texture.

Well, I won't argue much, let's meet halfway on this and say they're made out of:
    Woodboard
    [Deleted User]SherriYuiko
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 1, 2018
    You've heard of key-chains

Now get ready for....
    B)
    ~
    key-chairs
    [Deleted User]VeylaineMizukiHayamaRaishii
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    vW7dhKH.jpg

it's so CUTE! <3
    [Deleted User]JazmynSherriMizukiHayamaSpiritikaVeylaine
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I got the 3rd key, it's so adorable, I love it *-*
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    AzureRayne wrote: »
    im so freaken mad! yet i cant stop laughing! xD

Pretty much me rn
    Conn wrote: »
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house

I mean, it's ur 'dream house'. xd
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

It's not the first thing I did, as I'm sure many others didn't as well. Chain slash was almost 4 months ago but okay. I guess you could argue that baltane missions were 3 months ago but that's still a pretty long time.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

Is some getting hurt from receiving a digital item? I don't think so.
    Is something getting lost? No, you're gaining something.
    Is something getting broken? See above.
    Is someone stealing something? See above, again.

I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.

Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.

Huh I didn't know you worked for nexon so you know what's coming out next. We also get news posts all the time, which is what I thought via the title they posted. I like the prank itself but the topic seemed to be of poor taste.

Mabiland... New content.... 4Head

Dan skills for chainblade isn't new content either, it's very minor buffs to mostly useless skills. The 2 extra baltane missions were nice, and I really like them but again, we got those over 2 months ago.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

It's not the first thing I did, as I'm sure many others didn't as well. Chain slash was almost 4 months ago but okay. I guess you could argue that baltane missions were 3 months ago but that's still a pretty long time.
    2. I just hate april fools in general. It's the one day where I just turn all electronics off, ignore everything and stay inside and read. Most people don't know what a funny prank is. If someone is getting hurt, or something getting lost/broken/stolen it's not a good prank.

I don't think it's a good prank because all it did was get people interested in a potential update, then go "HAHA NO UR SOOOO DUMB" I'm not sour over the prank itself but it just made me think, we really haven't gotten any content updates in a while it's like pouring salt into a wound.

Our last update bringing something new was in fact the update bringing the Mabiland Festia (10th Anniversary). Mere weeks ago. The last "Content" update was literally january, the last parts of a series of updates for chainslash and baltane missions. We're not even CLOSE to due for another content update at all. The earliest is now around 3-4 months, so it is literally around the corner. Not to mention the fact that the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board. Furthermore if you had any expectations when the event details stated Sunday, April 1st, I'm afraid we've never had content updates on the weekends, ever. I'd have to wrack my brain to remember a time when we got content maintenance on any day but Wednesday or Thursday, as that would be closing in on nearly a decade ago.

Huh I didn't know you worked for nexon so you know what's coming out next. We also get news posts all the time, which is what I thought via the title they posted. I like the prank itself but the topic seemed to be of poor taste.

Dan skills for chainblade isn't new content either, it's very minor buffs to mostly useless skills. The 2 extra baltane missions were nice, and I really like them but again, we got those over 2 months ago.

One doesn't have to work for nexon to know what is in KR. Given that the latest stream showed the g21 logo at the end of it, it is likley that we will get g21 in the few coming weeks. And one doesn't have to work for nexon to know that they never do updates on weekends. It's also April fools, the pranks and jokes come in all shapes and forms. You may think it's lame,but thousands of people enjoy the prank and knew it was going to be a prank.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

One doesn't have to work for nexon to know what is in KR. Given that the latest stream showed the g21 logo at the end of it, it is likley that we will get g21 in the few coming weeks. And one doesn't have to work for nexon to know that they never do updates on weekends. It's also April fools, the pranks and jokes come in all shapes and forms. You may think it's lame,but thousands of people enjoy the prank and knew it was going to be a prank.
    the next update is LITERALLY the homestead housing update, guild war revamp, and hopefully auction board.

I was replying to this mostly. We in NA know very well we might not even get this at all. I did enjoy the april fools stuff here, earlier I was mostly just expressing my dislike for this "tradition" in general. Sure I'm a bit salty because it's a bit of a sore spot they're poking fun at but it's not a big deal. I'm also aware we're getting g21 soon (next few weeks prob, I know spring break is soon for some people)
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I just wish it came in different colors.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Darn those GM tricking us like this,taking April Fools seriously huh,to think they are so "funny",then the future event we the players will get a "real" castle for homestead just you wait&see;I am not backing down of this called "Dream House" mumbo-jumbo!GAH!*Flips table*ノ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. . . . . Alright,I calm down...┬─┬ノ( º _ º)ノ. . . Oh what am I thinking,I change my mind!GAH!*Flips table*ノ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ P.S:Happy April Fools!
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Well, I am holding hope this is not an April Fools' Joke. Feel free to call me an idiot. :p

No not an idiot. Just very uhh cute to hope that Nexon would give up a way to make money.

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    RoyRed wrote: »
    (ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ P.S:Happy April Fools!

You mean Happy Easter Fools owo

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    When I was saying "mini houses", I really meant homestead mini houses, but this is just as funny. XD

Especially the way it was drawn, truly priceless lolol. :) Thanks, @staff
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 1, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    All I have to say is...

Temporary housing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5809487

Welp looks like I was close enough! XD

At least it's permanent.

Honestly guys it's entertaining every year watching you guys get pissed. smhlol.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited April 1, 2018
    I was expecting something dumb, but this is really lowering the bar.
    Threw it away to die in a fire without even using it.
    ChaosShadowMaia
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'll be keeping mine stored away as a coupon. ;)