Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the RE:Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74016/re-life-patch-notes-april-28th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts On G21? (Content And Story)

Comments

  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    3rdy wrote: »
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    I really like the aesthetics of Avalon, and the music is just great! Tbh, I know most people hate the music in MMOs, but a game's soundtrack can make or break a game for me, and the music here is actually something I can listen to. I also got stumped by the Sylvan Dragon quest, but once I figured that out it was smooth sailing.

    The wait times were annoying, but I've been catching up on my Shakespeare quests so I've come to terms with it.

    I got so annoyed with that last fight with Hasidim that I resorted to CC Firebolt spamming to just get it over with and I still died 20 times thanks to a combination of Hasidim's lunge attack and Brilluen's Thunder. Not a fun mission. x .x

    Buuut...

    I got to slap Altam. That automatically makes this the best generation despite the flaws.

    you monster.

    i hugged him :(
    I also hugged him. He's not my favorite but poor boy has been through a lot D:

    I think Avelin's story is more sad than Altam's. After all, his Master should have stopped him training the moment when he started to whine like a small brat, but he didn't, so that's his own fault. Also i wanted to freaking skip that part because the Altam was keep on screaming at Master and his past self, even though he should have figured out that it's a flashback and that they can't hear him since he shouted A LOT, even Milletian was calling him and saying that it's not real. Was really happy that i had a slap option, but i would have preferred an option to ass whoop him for being so annoying. Don't understand how being a cry baby can be attractive to fangirls.

    All altams master needed during that training
    was a sign near the cliff that reads "DANGER CLIFF" and he would've been fine.
    his master was entirely at fault there though, forcing a clearly not ready student to undergo something as stressful as that.
    Greta wrote: »
    I agree. I did think Avelin's story was much more depressing and I feel so bad for her. Altam is a big cry baby, I won't deny that. I personally prefer Talvish and Llyweyln and want to know what their backstory is. We haven't heard of it. They are full of mystery those two.

    I just don't like slapping people. I'm more of the supportive hugging type ya know.

    Yeah, the new guy is very interesting, i'm actually really curious to know him more. Talvish is a mysterious guy too, wondering if Dev's did this on purpose or they just assumed he doesn't need any story and decided to concentrate in useless character like Altam.
    Now that i remember, i think someone was cutting onions far away because i almost shed some tears when reading Avelin's story.

    I like him a lot so far, and he seems to take a jab at altam whenever he can which is a plus to me. Although I hope that's not his only defining trait later on otherwise he's going to become treasure hunter levels of annoying. TH's only dialog is pretty much calling other people stupid. "Oh how couldn't you know that STUPID you're so STUPID for not knowing that STUPID." is essentially TH in a nutshell.
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is this the gen where we finally get those paladin-esque apostle transformations that cheaters were reportedly running around with a couple months ago?

    I also still really want to know what you mean by this. Even someone who had full access to GM controls couldn't use apostle trans because it wasn't in the client itself.
    BlissfulkillKingofrunes
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,787
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is this the gen where we finally get those paladin-esque apostle transformations that cheaters were reportedly running around with a couple months ago?

    I also still really want to know what you mean by this. Even someone who had full access to GM controls couldn't use apostle trans because it wasn't in the client itself.

    I suspect the female (Pihne's) apostle transformation, which was purposely implemented in an earlier gacha, which looks somewhat similar, but is not the actual transformation.
    Hellkaizer
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Is this the gen where we finally get those paladin-esque apostle transformations that cheaters were reportedly running around with a couple months ago?

    I also still really want to know what you mean by this. Even someone who had full access to GM controls couldn't use apostle trans because it wasn't in the client itself.

    I suspect the female (Pihne's) apostle transformation, which was purposely implemented in an earlier gacha, which looks somewhat similar, but is not the actual transformation.

    That's what I'm thinking too.

    You know those safety signs you see that make you think "Wow that seems kind of dumb or obvious why is that there?" after altams accident this is probably near that waterfall along with a cement barrier. Dangit_Altam.png
    BlissfulkillGretaKingofrunesIyasenuUtsuro_BuneWolfandWolfChizuki
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    3rdy wrote: »
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    Blah.

    you monster.

    i hugged him :(
    I also hugged him. He's not my favorite but poor boy has been through a lot D:

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I should've figured people would take that the wrong way. I like Altam, I really do, but I'm not the hugging type. I see the "slap" option as more of a tough love "pull yourself together, man!" slap. Not an "I HATE YOU, DIE!" slap. But okay, I'm a monster.

    Oh no don't misunderstand. I didn't mean you were a monster. I was just saying I hugged him as well. Sometimes someone needs a good slap to pull themselves together.
    Greta wrote: »
    I think Avelin's story is more sad than Altam's. After all, his Master should have stopped him training the moment when he started to whine like a small brat, but he didn't, so that's his own fault. Also i wanted to freaking skip that part because the Altam was keep on screaming at Master and his past self, even though he should have figured out that it's a flashback and that they can't hear him since he shouted A LOT, even Milletian was calling him and saying that it's not real. Was really happy that i had a slap option, but i would have preferred an option to ass whoop him for being so annoying. Don't understand how being a cry baby can be attractive to fangirls.
    I agree. I did think Avelin's story was much more depressing and I feel so bad for her. Altam is a big cry baby, I won't deny that. I personally prefer Talvish and Llyweyln and want to know what their backstory is. We haven't heard of it. They are full of mystery those two.

    I just don't like slapping people. I'm more of the supportive hugging type ya know.

    If you can go back to the scene Altam lost control of his divine powers and it was spilling out of him and he had no way of shutting it off. His teacher was trying to put it end to it by channeling it and draining the power so Altam can control it again. The recoil from Altam's energy knocked him over the edge and killed him. There was no "he should have stopped Altam at the first sign of trouble", the teacher immediately tried to walk Altam through controlling it but it was too far gone already, the teacher then used his own power to help regain control. Altam is mad at himself because even he thought of himself as a whiny brat, if he kept quiet, then he would be the one to die because his divine power would have consumed and destroyed him and his teacher would be the one alive. As for why his younger self is whining, he's not, he's experiencing immense pain, there's a vast amount of power spilling out that's pretty much destroying his body, he has no control over it, for all intents and purposes, he probably feels like he's burning alive. For people that don't quite get it, this is a source of trauma for him, he killed his teacher by being in his eyes, weak. He has PTSD, he's being forced to relive his worst memories and people are saying "Oh, he should realize its a flashback", it just doesn't work like that. There also the fact that the crystal is shown to amplify and reinforce negative feelings while suppressing reasoning so it was specifically designed to do that. Even the player wasn't immune, it was shown first hand what the crystal's effects are, we lost control over our character, and saw nothing but old memories and the guilt the character had was holding them down and near the end we had to be rescued by Talvish who used his own shield of trust to support and bring back reasoning to us.

    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.
    BlissfulkillKingofrunesUtsuro_BuneBlankeyeJazmynLeafpetalCallanthe
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.

    I don't hate altam for this (and am mostly jabbing at it) I hate him for being a boot licker who's only appeal is to fangirls because he's "emotional" or because he looks like a boy band singer.
    GretaKingofrunes
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    He shouldn't have trained next to cliff lmao. Still his fault. Altam should feel zero guilt.

    But when i think about it... Why do i care? Altam is for fangirls, i don't need him.
    Utsuro_Bune
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.

    I don't hate altam for this (and am mostly jabbing at it) I hate him for being a boot licker who's only appeal is to fangirls because he's "emotional" or because he looks like a boy band singer.

    He's an upbeat kid who got to meet and work with someone he idolizes. He's not stoic or anything and wears his heart on his sleeve. Though that implies you also don't take to Caswyn very well since he looks like he's part of a boy band too as the "quiet" one. Actually the male members of the Divine knights might as well be a boy band lol. Talvish is the handsome responsible one, Caswyn is the quiet serious one, Altam is the upbeat cute kid one, and Llywelyn is the playful smart one. Unless you specifically hate the kid hero type character, they ALL appeal to fangirls.

    Edit: I want someone to draw the male members as a boy band cover.
    BlissfulkillKingofrunesUtsuro_BuneBlankeye
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    I'm still triggered at the fact that NPC's (mostly new ones) started to remember us (Milletians), even though in lore it is said that people don't remember/recognize Milletians for long. You can clearly notice that in old NPC's and generations. But starting from G19, Altam just jumps out screaming your name and saying all things you achieved and did during past generations. My first thought was "Lul, what? Who the hell are you? You know too much".
    Imaizumi
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm still triggered at the fact that NPC's (mostly new ones) started to remember us (Milletians), even though in lore it is said that people don't remember/recognize Milletians for long. You can clearly notice that in old NPC's and Generations. But starting from G19, Altam just jumps out screaming your name and saying all things you achieved and did during past generations. My first thought was "Lul, what? Who the hell are you? You know too much".

    They don't remember us if we don't interact with them for long. One thing is that the knights most likely heard of us and our activities as a report so the time flows that affects people memories and perceptions of us wouldn't really be in effect. Plus its implied that we're constantly in touch with the knights given how we fight Girg. There's also the final note that events that have massive impacts on people's lives are much MUCH harder to forget. Duncan once even replied with "who could forget" when asking about some of the player's older adventures. At this point the Millitian's actions have reached and impacted so many people that remembering them is much easier. Though it should be said that people remembering you on an intimate level is more difficult.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Posts: 1,066
    Member
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.

    I don't hate altam for this (and am mostly jabbing at it) I hate him for being a boot licker who's only appeal is to fangirls because he's "emotional" or because he looks like a boy band singer.

    He's an upbeat kid who got to meet and work with someone he idolizes. He's not stoic or anything and wears his heart on his sleeve. Though that implies you also don't take to Caswyn very well since he looks like he's part of a boy band too as the "quiet" one. Actually the male members of the Divine knights might as well be a boy band lol. Talvish is the handsome responsible one, Caswyn is the quiet serious one, Altam is the upbeat cute kid one, and Llywelyn is the playful smart one. Unless you specifically hate the kid hero type character, they ALL appeal to fangirls.

    Edit: I want someone to draw the male members as a boy band cover.

    Altam just feels painfully generic. You could replace many generic anime protags with altam and nothing would change. On top of that his personality feels like it's made to be likable, almost forcefully. Disliking him is like kicking a puppy to the eyes of many.

    It's pretty clear that Talvish isn't a good guy at this point (or he's not entirely honest with his actions at the least). Which is a shame because I do like him.
    GretaWolfandWolf
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Posts: 119
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.

    I don't hate altam for this (and am mostly jabbing at it) I hate him for being a boot licker who's only appeal is to fangirls because he's "emotional" or because he looks like a boy band singer.

    Pretty much this. Minus the boy band singer.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    It's pretty clear that Talvish isn't a good guy at this point (or he's not entirely honest with his actions at the least). Which is a shame because I do like him.

    What makes you think that Talvish isn't a good guy? The guy has saved our butts multiple times. I have nothing but respect for him. If Talvish was a bad guy he wouldn't have saved us in G20 or G21. He's just a bit of an enigma, but he's perfectly reasonable.
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Edit: I want someone to draw the male members as a boy band cover.

    Oh yes, that would be amazing. I approve.
    Greta
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This is why I don't hate Altam at all for that. There was an accident and it cost him someone close, he feels responsible and turned self destructive.

    I don't hate altam for this (and am mostly jabbing at it) I hate him for being a boot licker who's only appeal is to fangirls because he's "emotional" or because he looks like a boy band singer.

    He's an upbeat kid who got to meet and work with someone he idolizes. He's not stoic or anything and wears his heart on his sleeve. Though that implies you also don't take to Caswyn very well since he looks like he's part of a boy band too as the "quiet" one. Actually the male members of the Divine knights might as well be a boy band lol. Talvish is the handsome responsible one, Caswyn is the quiet serious one, Altam is the upbeat cute kid one, and Llywelyn is the playful smart one. Unless you specifically hate the kid hero type character, they ALL appeal to fangirls.

    Edit: I want someone to draw the male members as a boy band cover.

    Altam just feels painfully generic. You could replace many generic anime protags with altam and nothing would change. On top of that his personality feels like it's made to be likable, almost forcefully. Disliking him is like kicking a puppy to the eyes of many.

    It's pretty clear that Talvish isn't a good guy at this point (or he's not entirely honest with his actions at the least). Which is a shame because I do like him.

    I think we can just say that you don't like Altam since there are many other characters that fall into that exact same reasoning just with different character template. The alternative is that you just simply do not like adolescences protagonists because Altam uses a great deal amount of tropes that fall in the kid hero/ adolescence hero. Which is fine, I just don't want you to say that you don't like a character because they use character templates (every character uses them, there are no exception). Rather I actually have the same feeling about Caswyn instead since he's the generic stoic serious guy you see in shojo manga/anime, I just don't like that character archetype mostly rather than any fault of Caswyn.

    Also I've seen part 2 from some KR videos, and to avoid spoilers, Talvish is the kind of person that will do things because he honestly believes that it was in everyone's best interests.

  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,787
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He may be quick witted and scathing with his sarcastic and slightly sadistic fusilade of words turned verbal abuse yet beneath all that egotism is loneliness; he wishes for someone, anyone, to understand him as he is. Not a spoiled nobleman of a pedigree to be worshipped as a god, but to be understood as another human being. He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, working out his gumanship and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    VeylaineKingofrunesBlankeyeLunaCattWolfandWolfChizuki
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    This... I don't even KNOW what THIS is anymore.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    The amount of text put in here represent how important the character is. :P
    Llewelyn should have more text here. He seems to be sassy, a great match for me. The husbando of 2018. :D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,787
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This... I don't even KNOW what THIS is anymore.

    Me either, but lets enjoy the euphoric moment while it lasts. :p
    Greta wrote: »
    The amount of text put in here represent how important the character is. :P
    Llewelyn should have more text here. He seems to be sassy, a great match for me. The husbando of 2018. :D

    I got real into it around Caswyn, hence the overly saccharine as they are hyperbolic metaphors. The type of writing you would see in a poorly written adult novel. ;)

    Ooh, I'll write a more sadistic side to him.

    Edit: Now it's fixed.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    The amount of text put in here represent how important the character is. :P
    Llewelyn should have more text here. He seems to be sassy, a great match for me. The husbando of 2018. :D

    I got real into it around Caswyn, hence the overly saccharine as they are hyperbolic metaphors. The type of writing you would see in a poorly written adult novel. ;)

    Ooh, I'll write a more sadistic side to him.

    Edit: Now it's fixed.


    I understand now, bliss is writing some novel where she's caught between 4 pretty boys who are all competing with each other for her affection! Probably part of some super popular band called Alban Knights or something.

    ...I need to stop before this gets out of hand.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,755
    Posts: 6,972
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    The amount of text put in here represent how important the character is. :P
    Llewelyn should have more text here. He seems to be sassy, a great match for me. The husbando of 2018. :D

    I got real into it around Caswyn, hence the overly saccharine as they are hyperbolic metaphors. The type of writing you would see in a poorly written adult novel. ;)

    Ooh, I'll write a more sadistic side to him.

    Edit: Now it's fixed.


    I understand now, bliss is writing some novel where she's caught between 4 pretty boys who are all competing with each other for her affection! Probably part of some super popular band called Alban Knights or something.

    ...I need to stop before this gets out of hand.

    A new Dating Sim game released by Nexon! Meet and date your dreamy Alban Knight!

    Coming soon...

    Dam i actually would like that.
    WolfandWolf
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,787
    Member
    edited June 19, 2018
    Damn, this band would be complete if we had a jaded, cynical, and cold mannered dark haired knight in the ensemble, whose only bright spot in the world is me you.

    *Eyes Kaour*

    Newest addition to the Alban Knights confirmed to be Kaour.

    Now, we can offer DLC soulmates, such as Dai or...Logan.

    Gosh, Logan is too vanilla for me. I need something with spice, darn it.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,787
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Llewelyn= The intelligent yet snarky one, whose coy demeanor is belied by a playful interest in the MIlletian, who has resisted his overwhelmingly charm. The milletian piqued his curiosity, whose willful nature is less of resistance then of disinterest. Will he seduce the milletian? He likes reading romantic poetry and shakespeare, appreciating the fine arts, and appreciating masterpieces like you! ;)

    Altam= The resident cute and the quite forward loving one, with a bit of baggage from the past yet is so openly appreciate of the future, especially since the milletian is in his life. Likes long walks on the beach, girls who like him for more than his looks (AKA not 99% of Altam fanboys), and you. :D

    Caswyn= The loving yet aloof member of the Alban Knights, who isn't so open of his devotion to his beloved till the time comes. Underneath his apathetic and slacker demeanor lies someone looking for a purpose, for someone who understands the gentle thundering of his stormy heart. An introvert by nature, he finds himself coming more and more out of his shell when a certain individual is nearby. He may not like effort, but he loathes losing an opportunity to find some of like mind in this world. Likes sitting alone from the common riff raff, wearing rock costumes and pretending he is a pile of granite, staring at the sky, and cuddling without words with someone like you. :o

    Talvish= The mature and fatherly leader of the Alban Knights. He may present a bit of an austere presence with his professional mannerisms, but don't let that fool you. Talvish is business in the streets, and a FILF in the sheets! Need a shoulder to cry on? A man to hold you through the night, and carry you over the threshold and saying "Everything will be alright, I am here...Desu."? Then hook up with Talvish, who will be your anchor in the stormy seas of love and life! Likes preparing tea of both British and Japanese descent, helping out in his local community, gardening, and patting the heads of someone like you. :)

    The amount of text put in here represent how important the character is. :P
    Llewelyn should have more text here. He seems to be sassy, a great match for me. The husbando of 2018. :D

    I got real into it around Caswyn, hence the overly saccharine as they are hyperbolic metaphors. The type of writing you would see in a poorly written adult novel. ;)

    Ooh, I'll write a more sadistic side to him.

    Edit: Now it's fixed.


    I understand now, bliss is writing some novel where she's caught between 4 pretty boys who are all competing with each other for her affection! Probably part of some super popular band called Alban Knights or something.

    ...I need to stop before this gets out of hand.

    A new Dating Sim game released by Nexon! Meet and date your dreamy Alban Knight!

    Coming soon...

    Dam i actually would like that.

    Oh boy, the bad ends I can imagine!
    -Altam kidnaps you in a creepy fanboy gone haywire to his forbidden love shack, fitted with a shrine dedicated to his idol.

    -Talvish slaps you, and leaves you to die to the prophets.

    -Caswyn like "Hey whatever, I still got Pihne".

    -Llewelyn sacrifices you and the alban knight to become part of the Ladeca's hand known as Femto.



    KingofrunesLleuadChizuki