[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
- De-attach the guild system from the Premium(this been one of my major pet peves with Mabi since the start, its retarded we have to pay to MAINTAIN our guild, no other Free to Play game does this.)
- New guild Stone design Choices.(again, agree with Negumiko here.)
- More guild Ranks(just having two ranks? after how many years?)
- again, same as Negumiko point, I'd port over functionalities of the Homestead system to the Housing system and expand on it, allowing the playerbase to build guildhalls and whatnot, 64bit client IS coming, so, not out of the realm of possibilities.
- More guild costumization in general, more guild robe choices where we can apply the Emblem of our guild, expand on the guild Emblem system so people can freely costumize it, implement guild "outfits" where they wouldn't have stats would be visual only, but where you could respresent your guild Emblem, give us more stuff like guild flags?
but for the love of all stop signs, at least de-attach the darn thing from the premium, is stupid, needs to go.