[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
I would have liked a few things:
- Tree to hang out with people (either a hs prop or a chair)
- Alby Spam with, at the Boss Room, the huge golden rat you see in the anime that really is a lot present in there. Almost any dungeon run seen in the anime has that mob to kill. Obviously as a random Boss appearance that granted every player in the dungeon the Peas in the Box (same % but would have all 4 getting the item, or lower chances?)
- More outfits, from the other characters (at least Kanbe and Lilac) or the human counterparts of the two we got.
- Special Net-juu no Susume Gacha effect, mimicking the episode centered in opening gachas
A tree appearing (or have an existing tree solely to open gachas) to give you the item you got from opening one
- Face/Hair/Eyes Coupons to use to costumize your character, like the ones we got for Miku.
hmm are you sure he wasn't like that to begin with ..^^ after all Otome characters are hardly ever as they seem at first glance.
Well, as a matter of fact, I always go for the "ikemen" route in every otome game (the kind and protective one with a handsome image - opposed to the others that usually go for the stereotype: the little one, the sadist, the egocentric, the cold, etc) and he picked my interest since the first moment I saw him while starting G19. So, in my eyes, he always was the ikemen but still had the childish and playful voice, as how he was portrayed made you imagine.
I mean, I really wanted to make a super NSFW fan fiction with him using exactly the two generation stories he's in
And to stay in topic: I wonder what story we might get for G21, we left Avelin and Altam watching the gate.