Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your daily fashion.

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Is it bad or good flashy looks :O?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Is it bad or good flashy looks :O?

Whatever is perceived as fashionable or good.

Or so bad it is good.

I leave it to the poster.
    You just killed my thread, which was about flashy fashion, due to the fact that flashies are consistently underused since dye wells. Oh well. I was just looking for tips on how to utilize them. :(
    MazuiDaktaroXiokunHiroki05
  • MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    The merge for the flashy thread and the DAILY thread was unnecessary :/ I looked forward to people using flashies also trolly or not
    DaktaroGretaHiroki05
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    175f1aa9ca.PNG

desu
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    edited April 4, 2017
    do not fret, children. this is all part of the process. all fashion subthreads, past, present and future shall be absorbed into the singularity that is this thread -

Uh. Joking aside, merging the general and flashy threads wasn't a good move since the flashy posts are going to be inevitability buried under the regular posts, but gg. Can't really do anything about it now. But when it comes to flashy dyes, the best kind of flashy personally is a subtile flashy, because as soon as a flashy is immediately apparent to the eye (or the first thing you see), it detracts from the outfit.

I had the stars on my Night Mage Hat dyed a slow pulse yellow-white, which I thought was a nice touch...? Not exactly fond of outfits where the flashy is the first or main part of the outfit, because nine times out of then it ends up looking obnoxious / not appealing to the eye and it's just. bleh. Not a fan.

would post pic of the hat but don't have my laptop at hand maybe i'll edit this later
    Rain.png
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    This outfit is always fun to wear
    kjZfrKP.jpg

I have been having a lot of fun with the tails. :3
    wviCXYN.jpg
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Priskern wrote: »
    MW4SB47.jpg
    Trying to make this samba set looks better....
    By the way, how do you improve the game's graphic performance?
    I had everything set on highest yet I can still notice jagged edges whenever i zoom in.
    Running on Nvidia GTX970.

have you tried going into your graphics driver and overriding the standard anti-aliasing? I know the AMD graphics driver I have has separate options to improve graphics besides the core mabi settings.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    My current look!

6sfe45.jpg
  • CygnixCygnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Flashies have mostly gone out of style, no longer being the rare but coveted prize they once were, which just proves that people will wear anything that says "I am rich!" I have been wondering...is there anyone here who can pull off the flashy look?

I have been trying, but to no avail.

From my experience, smaller is better, and so is slower.

Post gifs here

Flashies out of fashion? Never!

riqiyt.gif

rKOGTD.gif

QPXO3b.gif

Also these are really old and I haven't been on this game for more than a year... these were all from December 2015. I guess it's a bit early for 2017 Christmas, damn.
    GretaIyasenuAerenXiokunSherri
  • PriskernPriskern
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    GK0MOXL.jpg
    Hmmn... doesn't seems to differ much although i tried tweaking everything to the best..... Maybe it's due to the background lighting problem?...
    I do get this often last time during PSO2jp though, the color and characters outline are really different from what you seen in
    the aesthetic room then on the lobby.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Priskern wrote: »
    GK0MOXL.jpg
    Hmmn... doesn't seems to differ much although i tried tweaking everything to the best..... Maybe it's due to the background lighting problem?...
    I do get this often last time during PSO2jp though, the color and characters outline are really different from what you seen in
    the aesthetic room then on the lobby.

I press * button when i see this kind of light. Totally helps, i don't even like this effect so i have turned it off.
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Rockin' this '14 outfit like it came out yesterday. :p aeb114b19f.png
    I'm usually the type to switch outfits constantly..
    But now I've sold almost all my "fashionogi" items, & trying my hardest to save my gold for OP equips. B)