Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    1602515184355.jpg
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    1602515184355.jpg

You'd have to make a character on Alexina to do so. However, I do have a few on Nao, but there we poik not poke.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    1602515184355.jpg

You'd have to make a character on Alexina to do so. However, I do have a few on Nao, but there we poik not poke.

I do have a character on Alexina; Aambassador.
  • HelsaHelsa
    1602515184355.jpg

Kew, what game race?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    1602515184355.jpg

Kew, what game race?

Hoomun.
  • HelsaHelsa
    1602515184355.jpg

Kew, what game race?

Hoomun.

Friend Requests sent. Once you are home from the slave pits, you can address them.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Dec. 13
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 7, so no finals there, this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Dec. 20
    Alexina had 6 while Nao had 6, so no finals this week.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2020 Dec. 27
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 8-1 and its' final can be found here.

Since these were the last tournaments of 2020, the end-of-year biannual updates of each server's jousting ladders/rankings can be found with Alexina's found here and Nao's found here.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Jan 3
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 8-2 and its' final can be found here.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    7IVi.gif
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited January 5, 2021
    7IVi.gif

Some people joust on Alexina. Some joust on Nao. Some do or have jousted on both. Some just like to watch. You, Crimsy strike me as jousting curious!

Come! Come to the arena. Take up a lance.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    7IVi.gif

Some people joust on Alexina. Some joust on Nao. Some do or have jousted on both. Some just like to watch. You, Crimsy strike me as jousting curious!

IT'S JUST PAPER ROCK SCISSORS HELSA.
  • HelsaHelsa
    7IVi.gif

IT'S JUST PAPER ROCK SCISSORS HELSA.

It does share some similarities: each attack is vulnerable to another and hit's yet another, luck is a factor, and psychology is a factor. But not all choices are equal so there is strategy. If you go against a veteran, they're going to beat you way more times than you will beat them; that's more than luck and psychology.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Jan 10
    Alexina had 10-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 10-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    I don't normally publish videos of the weekly preliminaries but this match really was one for the books. Note the Total Sustained Variable Damage in pass three. The match shows how powerful advantage can be if you can successfully shadow your opponent. It also shows that disadvantage can turn the tables if the player at advantage plays aggressively. The match features countering from advantage: a legitimate move which, except for AW to S, is rarely seen from veterans; this match features all four versions of it.

The "telemetry" in the arena sign window is a result of after-the-fact video editing.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Jan 17
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 8-1 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Jan 24
    Alexina had 8-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 8-2 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2021 Jan. 31
    Alexina had 9-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 7, so no finals there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    2021 Feb 7
    Alexina had 5, so no finals there, this time, while Nao had 10-2 and its' final can be found here.