Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    2024 Feb 25

The final had 17 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

Magic Spear jousting, on the NA install, finally had it's first giant champion!

• HelsaHelsa
    2024 Mar 3

The final had 15 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

@Arciellia
    @Elebon won their second championship versus the top ranked Magic Spear jouster on the NA install, so good for them!

Elebon
  • HelsaHelsa
    2024 Mar 10

Another long-suffering second-placer finally gets their first win against an olde-guarde veteran, of the old Naowegian league, whom finally got their first lance in Magic Spear jousting.

• HelsaHelsa
    2024 Mar 17

A long-time veteran, from Tarlach, kept their perfect final match record intact with their third win in their third trip to the final round.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2024 Mar 24

The final had 14 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

We had a couple folks that had never won before and had been trying for a while. I think they were both surprised to be there since they both played very cautiously.

• HelsaHelsa
    edited April 5
    2024 Mar 31

The final had 11 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

I completely forgot to log-in and missed these finals but members of the community helped me out by letting me use their recordings and sending me notes of how the matches went. I was able to reconstuct all but 3 of the 12 matches. Two of those "lost" matches were against NPC's, so no biggie.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2024 Apr 7

The final had 16 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

Sorry for the late posting. I drove to Sherbrooke, Quebec to watch the eclipse, so I didn't get going until Wednesday. As for this final, the highest ranking ACTIVE jouster picked up another win.

• HelsaHelsa
    2024 Apr 14

The final had 19 and it's YouTube playlist is below.

A brand new jouster who made it to the big match, last week, makes it to the big match this week. It does happen but it's rare.