Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight Dreams

Comments

• sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Hey guys. Just a tip that it took me a few run-throughs to realize: When you attack the spawned rats, make sure they land inside the circle when they die. :P Their death doesn't count if they land outside the circle. (So attack them from without the circle, knocking them in).

I hope mabiworldwiki gets updated with a guide soon. The event is pretty poorly scripted.
    xSho76
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    sunstreak wrote: »
    Hey guys. Just a tip that it took me a few run-throughs to realize: When you attack the spawned rats, make sure they land inside the circle when they die. :P Their death doesn't count if they land outside the circle. (So attack them from without the circle, knocking them in).

I hope mabiworldwiki gets updated with a guide soon. The event is pretty poorly scripted.

No way... I had no idea, because we literally never had such circle in any other mission!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    sunstreak wrote: »

ninja skill Shadow Bind or summoning a Fallen Fairy pet is also a good way kill them when they are directly in the circle without sending them out of it.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    No way... I had no idea, because we literally never had such circle in any other mission!

There are sacrificial circles in Shadow Missions.
    But beyond that, it's not a very common occurrence in events.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Greta wrote: »

There are sacrificial circles in Shadow Missions.
    But beyond that, it's not a very common occurrence in events.

Memento? Theater Missions? Mainstream quests?
    People still run daily SMs a lot you know. The sarcasm is a bit much though for someone who is just trying to be helpful.
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Where's the gillach at gairech hills?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You should be looking for a wardrobe that sits on the hill behind a walled structure on the southern side of the road to Sen Mag right across from Fidoh
    darkchaos125
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165

You should be looking for a wardrobe that sits on the hill behind a walled structure on the southern side of the road to Sen Mag right across from Fidoh

Thanks, I was looking at the opposite side

Thanks, I was looking at the opposite side

You're welcome. I ended up going around the whole map before finding it lol.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Do the Eweca-Ladeca Amulets stack with the Wanderer's Amulets?
    Helsa wrote: »

I heard no, but I guess trying out won't hurt.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Helsa wrote: »

No. I've already tested.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Don't know how about you guys, but i find this event's new theme song amazing. Such eargasm.
    VeylaineKensamaofmari
  • ConkerorConkeror
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Having so much trouble with the rats, don’t know what to do. I’ve killed what seems like hundreds inside the circle and still nothing.
  • ConkerorConkeror
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Found out how to do the rat mission. The rats need to land dead inside the circle. That took me 2 hours to realize.
  • LuzakaLuzaka
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Any idea of how many moonight coins i can get daily? I'm only getting 5
  • LuzakaLuzaka
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Do you know how to get more Moonlight Coins?
  • RosebuttRosebutt
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I’m stuck at “find traces of Gillach at Gairech Hills”... I’ve been wondering around Gairech hills for a while, but can’t figure it out.. can anyone help plz ;-;
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Rosebutt wrote: »
    I’m stuck at “find traces of Gillach at Gairech Hills”... I’ve been wondering around Gairech hills for a while, but can’t figure it out.. can anyone help plz ;-;

South of Fiodh Dungeon entrace and the Fiodh Moon Gate. Big stone wall surrounding a huge wardrobe.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    The amount of people not re-reading posts a few replies before them is way too high.
    Sherri