Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight Dreams

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 31, 2019 in Vault
Kristell and her apprentice, Maydi, need your help! A strange energy is spreading throughout the land and they need you to investigate. Check out all the details here!

640w_1-1.jpg
191011_moonlightdreamshalloweenevent_2.jpg
Shakaya

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Neat, a new halloween event.

But it has some old materials as well.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip

wonder if this onyx works with the old Wanderers amulet, doubt it though with the new eweca amulet but who knows we'll find out soon enough.

Anyone still have working copies of Wanderers amulet?
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip

wonder if this onyx works with the old Wanderers amulet, doubt it though with the new eweca amulet but who knows we'll find out soon enough.

I have three on my elf and two on my giant,though I'm not gonna change them (near shuri max, two MA (magic attack) a max fire alch and a decent chain damage one) .

I remember in that event there were so many of them, people threw them away.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

I have three on my elf and two on my giant,though I'm not gonna change them (near shuri max, two MA (magic attack) a max fire alch and a decent chain damage one) .

I remember in that event there were so many of them, people threw them away.

I still have a bank full of them.
    KensamaofmariSherriWolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm hyped for this event, especially part two!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    I'm already confused.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Yay! A new Halloween event! I was hoping for Cursed Labyrinth to return, but something completely new is exciting too!

I hope these new homestead items are for INSIDE the homestead house! My field is overcrowded with event prizes but the inside of my mansion is barren! xD
  • GretaGreta
    Crims wrote: »
    I'm already confused.

You are not the only one, these new events are getting more and more confusing. Especially when reading in the announcements without logging into the game first.
    Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Well, it might not be the wardrobe with the storage functions we wanted, but at least it's a wardrobe.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Crims wrote: »
    I'm already confused.

So am I, it looks like the last Halloween event we've had though with those Wanderer Amulet things..
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm hoping they make a new post with more detailed instructions tomorrow because this is actually pretty vague and confusing ^^; ... haha
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Well, get ready to either keep your new Amulet, or ditch it if you have a Wanderer's Amulet you like.

They both can't be active at the same time.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    WASD minigame seems to be just WASD over and over fast and in that order.
  • GretaGreta
    Well, get ready to either keep your new Amulet, or ditch it if you have a Wanderer's Amulet you like.

They both can't be active at the same time.

Yeah. Kinda glad that ins't possible.

At least i finally found more use for my leftover Onyx. Maybe i'll be able to get good rolls this time...
    Kensamaofmari
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited October 17, 2019
    the problem I'm having is I have NO idea how to go about the shadow mission for this event. Do I need like 800 gnawed pages? do I even have to bother with the colour orbs? what's with the cheese??? I literally don't know what the mission completion criteria are or how to restore the pages. It's not explained at all. :/

nevermind, I figured it out, but if you don't hit 'end conversation' with Pino in the mission and keep summoning rats instead then it's literally impossible to work out. That information about the cauldron should be just part of the normal dialogue before even getting to the choices. :|