Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight Dreams

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    There should be another quest where you eventually have to complete the daily quest 7 times as part of part 1. I don't have the quest name now, but it's the one where after you complete both parts 1 and 2 get the final rewards of the event that includes a title coupon.
    The good thing is that part 1 lasts for the entirety of the whole event, so you still have time.

Here is the listing of what you're supposed to do for the daily via wiki
    Daily Quest
    Daily quests reset at 7 AM real time PDT.

?
    You must get 4 ingredients during the rat quest (a gnawed page, and a red, blue, and green potion), then complete the minigame at the cauldron by pressing w, a, s and d in order repeatedly until the bar fills. The lighted orbs being all lit, which will allow you to summon black rats by talking to the Juju doll in the room. Black Rats always give a gnawed page. The other items can be obtained by summoning other colored rats by turning off one of the lights, using two secondary colors to mix into a primary color. No rats will be summoned if only one light is lit.

Hm, I haven't seen any prompt for that quest to appear. I assumed I had to at least clear the event story first before being given the quest. Which I can't do at the moment.

The quest you're stuck on would prompt those dailies then. So you need to ask support to try to fix the quest for you in order for you to get it going.

Ah what a bother. Every single game I've played today have been working against me, lel.

Well, support said I just have to sit tight, as usual.

Hang in there.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't understand what this Additional Stat Stone (Regular) does.. can someone give me an example or something?
    Explain it to me like I'm 5-yrs-old lol
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited November 3, 2019
    Well finally I can play again. And can say I like the story events.

Anyone got the image of the Marionettes with less moss on its cheek and connected knees? As far as I can tell, all knees are connected, and I haven't encountered any marionette with less moss..
    Sherri wrote: »
    I don't understand what this Additional Stat Stone (Regular) does.. can someone give me an example or something?

It doubles the stats you get from the next Onyx stone being used on the amulet.
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Well finally I can play again. And can say I like the story events.

Anyone got the image of the Marionettes with less moss on its cheek and connected knees? As far as I can tell, all knees are connected, and I haven't encountered any marionette with less moss..
    Sherri wrote: »

It doubles the stats you get from the next Onyx stone being used on the amulet.

Yeah! There are pictures and strategies in this thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/21660/find-the-different-puppet

But for the pictures of the marionettes themselves:
    Less Moss on Cheek
    7QOMvD7.jpg

Connected Knee
    O917kL6.png

Also, good to hear that you can finally play again.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hooh, so all it was was just lacking the knee joint line.

Well then, thanks. This should allow me to just scan the areas and finish quickly.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Pino and Chio, Pino-chio, Pinocchio. How cute
    YoridenIyasenuRadiant DawnDarkpixie99CrimsọnKensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pino and Chio, Pino-chio, Pinocchio. How cute

And they're both dolls.