Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight Dreams

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »
    The amount of people not re-reading posts a few replies before them is way too high.

21st Century issues.
    TNinja wrote: »
    Ohmy in the name of ME. I'm able to play again, but the quest still doesn't work.
    729cd5b4bf.jpg

Why is this event so NEXON?

You can't talk to the doll? It's right there.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Ohmy in the name of ME. I'm able to play again, but the quest still doesn't work.
    729cd5b4bf.jpg

• TNinjaTNinja
    729cd5b4bf.jpg

You can't talk to the doll? It's right there.

I can talk to it, but it's not triggering the clear. It was like this last week too before I got thrown out of the game.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited October 25, 2019
    Yeah this quest is broken. Talking to him freezes me in place, and the Juju Doll won't check quest clear for conversation.
    01b2e71811.jpg

Thanks, NEXON. Real reliable.
    You have a screenie where the quest doesn't clear while you're talking to the doll?
    Also, by this time I think you would've already sent a ticket. If you haven't, you probably lost crucial days.
    edited October 25, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    While you are moaning pointlessly for days in forums, you could have done this event's dailies for at least a 3rd time by now. But instead you have wasted your last days in here and you won't be able complete the mission now. Sad.

Can he do the dailies without completing this first part? I thought this had to be completed before dailies activated.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited October 25, 2019
    You have a screenie where the quest doesn't clear while you're talking to the doll?
    Also, by this time I think you would've already sent a ticket. If you haven't, you probably lost crucial days.
    Well my ticket's about a week old now so what do you want form me.
    While you are moaning pointlessly for days in forums, you could have done this event's dailies for at least a 3rd time by now. But instead you have wasted your last days in here and you won't be able complete the mission now. Sad.

I was locked out of the game until yesterday, you mongrel. THERE WAS NO DAILY TO COMPLETE.
    And there still is none.

Of course I'm going to spend days moaning here, when I can't even play to begin with.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 25, 2019
    While you are moaning pointlessly for days in forums, you could have done this event's dailies for at least a 3rd time by now if you had submitted it in support in the first place. But instead you have wasted your last days in here and you won't be able complete the mission now. Sad.

I was locked out of the game until yesterday, you mongrel. THERE WAS NO DAILY TO COMPLETE.
    And there still is none.

Of course I'm going to spend days moaning here, when I can't even play to begin with.

Do you have a transcript of your ticket, maybe we can figure out why they're not responding.
    I've no problems getting timely replies with my requests on event issues.
  • TNinjaTNinja

And there still is none.

Do you have a transcript of your ticket, maybe we can figure out why they're not responding.

It's not that they're not responding, it's that they only did manage to solve the issue yesterday, allowing me to finally log back in again. But they had to reset the quest progress done after 17th Oct.
    edited October 25, 2019

And there still is none.

It's not that they're not responding, it's that they only did manage to solve the issue yesterday, allowing me to finally log back in again. But they had to reset the quest progress done after 17th Oct.

So the issue is that the quest you got was glitched and it also locked you out from the game entirely and after everything was resolved you got reset to the beginning of the quest, which 1, you are not left with enough time to complete the dailies and 2, the quest remains broken.
    Is that correct?
  • TNinjaTNinja

And there still is none.

So the issue is that the quest you got was glitched and it also locked you out from the game entirely and after everything was resolved you got reset to the beginning of the quest, which 1, you are not left with enough time to complete the dailies and 2, the quest remains broken.
    Is that correct?

Yeah sounds about right. I didn't really research how much time I needed to complete, because, well. I couldn't play.

So the fact that I learn about it NOW is even worse.

However, they compensated by giving me these items. Some of them looks like Halloween items, but I'm not familiar with the rest.d35d479e16.png

I might get less annoyed, if some of them are rewards from the event.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 25, 2019
    *facepalm*

These are literally rewards from currently running events. What are you smoking, smh. Half of these items you got are in absurdly huge quantities,so you should be thankful and even some extra stuff. The only thing you most likely lost is a Halloween 2nd title that has expiration time on stats and stays cosmetic for the rest of your life. You are supposed to get it after completing dailies 7 times on each story which is now impossible for you.
    vampryn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited October 25, 2019

And there still is none.

Is that correct?

Yeah sounds about right. I didn't really research how much time I needed to complete, because, well. I couldn't play.

However, they compensated by giving me these items. Some of them looks like Halloween items, but I'm not familiar with the rest.d35d479e16.png

Let's see, that's the final award from attendance event, the music bag from attendance event, significant number of fishing event rewards, a good amount of the Halloween event items. Do you have any progress on the main Halloween event in which you have to do dailies?

Which one was it, the quest letter you get every hour from the church assistant? That one seems to at least work, but I don't know where to check the progress of that.
    *facepalm*

These are literally rewards from currently running events. What are you smoking, smh. Half of these items you got are in absurdly huge quantities,so you should be thankful and even some extra stuff. The only thing you most likely lost is a Halloween 2nd title that has expiration time on stats and stays cosmetic for the rest of your life. You are supposed to get it after completing dailies 7 times on each story which is now impossible for you.

Well excuse me for not having any incentive to do any research for a mode I'm literally not able to participate in. Being locked out on day one, before a weekend wasn't exactly motivational.
    edited October 25, 2019

And there still is none.

Is that correct?

Let's see, that's the final award from attendance event, the music bag from attendance event, significant number of fishing event rewards, a good amount of the Halloween event items. Do you have any progress on the main Halloween event in which you have to do dailies?
    There should be another quest where you eventually have to complete the daily quest 7 times as part of part 1. I don't have the quest name now, but it's the one where after you complete both parts 1 and 2 get the final rewards of the event that includes a title coupon.
    The good thing is that part 1 lasts for the entirety of the whole event, so you still have time.

Here is the listing of what you're supposed to do for the daily via wiki
    Daily Quest
    Daily quests reset at 7 AM real time PDT.

?
    You must get 4 ingredients during the rat quest (a gnawed page, and a red, blue, and green potion), then complete the minigame at the cauldron by pressing w, a, s and d in order repeatedly until the bar fills. The lighted orbs being all lit, which will allow you to summon black rats by talking to the Juju doll in the room. Black Rats always give a gnawed page. The other items can be obtained by summoning other colored rats by turning off one of the lights, using two secondary colors to mix into a primary color. No rats will be summoned if only one light is lit.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    There should be another quest where you eventually have to complete the daily quest 7 times as part of part 1. I don't have the quest name now, but it's the one where after you complete both parts 1 and 2 get the final rewards of the event that includes a title coupon.
    The good thing is that part 1 lasts for the entirety of the whole event, so you still have time.

Daily Quest

?
    You must get 4 ingredients during the rat quest (a gnawed page, and a red, blue, and green potion), then complete the minigame at the cauldron by pressing w, a, s and d in order repeatedly until the bar fills. The lighted orbs being all lit, which will allow you to summon black rats by talking to the Juju doll in the room. Black Rats always give a gnawed page. The other items can be obtained by summoning other colored rats by turning off one of the lights, using two secondary colors to mix into a primary color. No rats will be summoned if only one light is lit.

Hm, I haven't seen any prompt for that quest to appear. I assumed I had to at least clear the event story first before being given the quest. Which I can't do at the moment.

Daily Quest

?

Hm, I haven't seen any prompt for that quest to appear. I assumed I had to at least clear the event story first before being given the quest. Which I can't do at the moment.

The quest you're stuck on would prompt those dailies then. So you need to ask support to try to fix the quest for you in order for you to get it going.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    edited October 25, 2019

Daily Quest

?

The quest you're stuck on would prompt those dailies then. So you need to ask support to try to fix the quest for you in order for you to get it going.

Ah what a bother. Every single game I've played today have been working against me, lel.

Well, support said I just have to sit tight, as usual.