Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight Dreams

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Is the amulet meant to deduct 1 enhancement point for a failed enhancement?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Is the amulet meant to deduct 1 enhancement point for a failed enhancement?

Yes. It was that way since the release of Wanderer's Amulet.
    Darkpixie99
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Does anyone know the riddle for the wardrobe? I have a habit of clicking past dialogue and it seems this event relies on it.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Sherale wrote: »
    Does anyone know the riddle for the wardrobe? I have a habit of clicking past dialogue and it seems this event relies on it.

Kristell mentions that his name is similar to Gealach which means moon. this is just before you sent to Emain to talk to Huw to catch the mad fish. the riddle answer is Moon with a capital M, Kristell only uses a lower case m when she tells you about the translation but spelling it as moon is still incorrect.
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Sherale wrote: »

Kristell mentions that his name is similar to Gealach which means moon. this is just before you sent to Emain to talk to Huw to catch the mad fish. the riddle answer is Moon with a capital M, Kristell only uses a lower case m when she tells you about the translation but spelling it as moon is still incorrect.

Thanks a bunch!!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I honestly don't understand the direction of this quest.

Talk to Juju Doll. Well, how often?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    TNinja wrote: »

Can someone tell me where it is?....I'm not sure if I'm just in the wrong place or what, but I can't find it
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

Can someone tell me where it is?....I'm not sure if I'm just in the wrong place or what, but I can't find it

Well the first one is somewhere Id' like to call the beta tree. Pretty close to the sheep farm. Hug the mountain walls and you'd find it anyway.
    Second one is pretty close to Rabbie entrance. I can't progress from there, because the game just won't register me talking the doll.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    I think the orbs are glitched, spent a good twenty minutes on the blue circle, but it only registers as cyan.
    Not only that, the circle's color doesn't change, so I can't get materials from different colored rats.
    Conkeror
  • DuskwindDuskwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited October 17, 2019
    I'm confused about the part where you have to restore pages by killing rats in the circle... How many gnawed pages are needed, and what kinds of / how many other materials are needed? Thanks ;;
    Conkeror
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
    Conkeror
  • DuskwindDuskwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited October 17, 2019
    Thank you!!
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    This event is so confusing. Is there anywhere to go to help? (ie like "find traces of Gillach at Gairech Hill)
    ConkerorSiouxsie
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    Well, get ready to either keep your new Amulet, or ditch it if you have a Wanderer's Amulet you like.

They both can't be active at the same time.

Yeah. Kinda glad that ins't possible.

At least i finally found more use for my leftover Onyx. Maybe i'll be able to get good rolls this time...

Opposite for me. I've gotten more no-rolls than anything. I think the rates are worse this time.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Haha I can't play
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Sooooo... any idea why the Pino vs. Rats mission can be done three times a day? You can only deliver one restored page to Kristell per day, and you can only hold a single restored page in your inventory, so that's two runs a day. Why the extra one? What am I missing here?
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Sooooo... any idea why the Pino vs. Rats mission can be done three times a day? You can only deliver one restored page to Kristell per day, and you can only hold a single restored page in your inventory, so that's two runs a day. Why the extra one? What am I missing here?

Technically, if you are logged in all day from before 7am, until after midnight you could do the event, re-log to get it again, and then do the same after 7am for a total of 3 dailies in one day.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mad cow milk... from mad cow... mad cow disease?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I can't possibly be «mad» (insane) if I think that one must be Mad (Insane) to pick any other quest out of the four choices from Maydi's Commission letter ? Especially given the «time» factor with how fast-paced everything has become these days and with how busy people tend to get. I just don't see any good reason to choose any of those other quests since the rest of them will always require more time to complete for pretty much the exact same reward...
    Mad cow milk... from mad cow... mad cow disease?
    Kensamaofmari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Side Note: Additional Stats replace each other, not stack. (Enhance.)