Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Nao had 15-1 for its jousting finals this week. Alexina had 7, so no go.

Alexina confirmed dead, R.I.P.

Is it?

Well... I'm lately having trouble filling a 3-5 player party for Elite SM. This is just awful... Never had such issues in the last 5 years and now it's happening almost daily. Girgashiy raids happen just after reset, one or two runs and poof, people are gone. So if you somehow didn't finish yours in that single run, you are most likely won't be able to for that day.
    And Jousting is non-existent, as always.

So, will you hold out longer or will Nexon hold out longer? )Switch to Nao or merge it all)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Is it?

Well... I'm lately having trouble filling a 3-5 player party for Elite SM. This is just awful... Never had such issues in the last 5 years and now it's happening almost daily. Girgashiy raids happen just after reset, one or two runs and poof, people are gone. So if you somehow didn't finish yours in that single run, you are most likely won't be able to for that day.

So, will you hold out longer or will Nexon hold out longer? )Switch to Nao or merge it all)

I'm on the edge of quitting this game honestly. It's getting worse for me each week, i can't even find any motivation to log in besides events for nice and cute stuff that may give out.

Is it?

I'm on the edge of quitting this game honestly. It's getting worse for me each week, i can't even find any motivation to log in besides events for nice and cute stuff that may give out.

Well, keeping an eye out this week's earnings report this week could be an indicator on whether to continue playing the game or not.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Is it?

Alexina does seem to be quieter since Nao went live. As for jousting being non-existent, as always, my channel on YouTube literally disproves that. Jousting on Alexina has taken a sharp drop though since Nao was formed. I think the creation of Nao a factor in it but not the whole story.

Before Nao was formed many folks said that a merge would never happen. Given what we knew before it did, it was not an unreasonable argument to suppose that a merge would never happen. For me there were signs in the last year that a merge was coming but nothing I'd bet the farm on. So, before Nao was formed when Alexina was the biggest server, if folks decided they wanted to play on Alexina, as far they knew, they were saying "good bye" to their old character, forever. For Alexinans, now contemplating moving to Nao, the situation is different: we know that Nexon is willing to perform a merge. We have reason to suppose it will happen one day. So, I do have characters on Nao. They were the three characters I made for the old three servers. I made them to go jousting on the other servers. I do log into Nao, but I'm not extensively playing on it. I'm there to record the jousting for my channel on YouTube. I have not abandoned my main on Alexina, because I know that a merge is inevitable, so I don't need to fully abandon it. At the same time, I also barely play Mab myself also logging in for events and to record jousting for my channel. But this is due to normal getting bored or jaded with a game that happens to everyone from time to time. I've been "not logging in much" since long before the merge. So, don't give up, just tough it out until a merge happens.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Is it?

Alexina does seem to be quieter since Nao went live. As for jousting being non-existent, as always, my channel on YouTube literally disproves that. Jousting on Alexina has taken a sharp drop though since Nao was formed. I think the creation of Nao a factor in it but not the whole story.

Before Nao was formed many folks said that a merge would never happen. Given what we knew before it did, it was not an unreasonable argument to suppose that a merge would never happen. For me there were signs in the last year that a merge was coming but nothing I'd bet the farm on. So, before Nao was formed when Alexina was the biggest server, if folks decided they wanted to play on Alexina, as far they knew, they were saying "good bye" to their old character, forever. For Alexinans, now contemplating moving to Nao, the situation is different: we know that Nexon is willing to perform a merge. We have reason to suppose it will happen one day. So, I do have characters on Nao. They were the three characters I made for the old three servers. I made them to go jousting on the other servers. I do log into Nao, but I'm not extensively playing on it. I'm there to record the jousting for my channel on YouTube. I have not abandoned my main on Alexina, because I know that a merge is inevitable, so I don't need to fully abandon it. At the same time, I also barely play Mab myself also logging in for events and to record jousting for my channel. But this is due to normal getting bored or jaded with a game that happens to everyone from time to time. I've been "not logging in much" since long before the merge. So, don't give up, just tough it out until a merge happens.

lol, that second quote has the original posters switched.
    Musicat
    Maybe it was intentional. :)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Doh! My bad. I'll leave it so everyone can have a laugh.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    On the topic of jousting being fun, I found it fun in Mabi after watching that one jousting anime that came out about a handful of years ago.
  • HelsaHelsa
    On the topic of jousting being fun, I found it fun in Mabi after watching that one jousting anime that came out about a handful of years ago.

Say what now?

BTW did you see your match write-up? Despite the mistake you made I thought you did very well, and you are definitely getting better.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Poor Alexandra... I mean, Alexina. But that happens to any MMO game, in fact.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Well the ALX was a go tonight. I'll post both tourneys shortly.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Both servers had tournaments. Nao had 8-1 jousters and can be found here. Alexina had 9-1 jousters and can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Both servers had finals this past weekend. Alexina had 11-1 participants. Nao had 12-1 participants.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alexina only had 6 this week, so no final there. Meanwhile, Nao had 14-1 and it's final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Both servers had finals. Alexina had 8-1 and can be seen here, while Nao had 14-1 and can be seen here.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alexina had 6 so no final there. Nao had 18-1 and its' final can be found here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Both servers had finals this past weekend. Alexina had 8-1 and can be found here, while Nao also had 8-1 and can be found here.
    Was there only 8?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Was there only 8?

o.O um? You could just look at the video.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alexina only had 6 so no final there, Nao had 8-1 and its' final can be found here.