Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ego update! (G24 Korea)

Comments

• WallSeriesWallSeries
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Megaman5 wrote: »
    Is there a list of all weapons that can become egos? I'm wondering for my celtic royal battle axe and celtic royal swords.

according to a kr video, theres 17 types of egoable weapon....
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited November 10, 2019
    Here's the event IMG and interactive page (Press Skip)
    listb_190822_uprise.jpg

New Elemental Weapon (Spirit Weapon) Guide
    Notes:
    *To get Elemental Stones, you must mine in Gilmore's special Barri Pass, then ask Edern to Refine Fossil Of Ancient Spirits.
    -There is a weekly upper limit to the amount of experience the spirit can absorb.
    -If the spirit has already absorbed the upper limit, then
    wait until 7 am on Saturday morning to reset the upper limit.
    -Interaction Maker gets more content
    -You can enchant (Spirit Weapon) almost any type of weapon, and you can also enchant weapons that have been enchanted, modified, specially modified, crafted, erged, or modified.
    *You can have up to 3 Elemental Weapons per character, including classic Elemental Weapons. (But not 2 of the same type of weapon.)
    -Is easier to cultivate than the existing classic spirit, and also frees the contract/transfer of the spirit.
    -If you have a cumulative level of 500 or higher, you will receive a [Guide] Ancient Spirit Quest when you log in.
    Confirmed: Weapon durability requisites are officially gone. Egos are merely a unique upgrade now.
    Confirmed: Spirit Weapon NPC repairable
    Confirmed: (New!) Cutscene upon Spirit Weapon attainment
    * The transfer of spirits does not cause loss of level, experience, rapport, ego points, etc.
    * Ego Points cannot be transferred with the Elemental Strength used. Please reset the effect.
    When transferring to weapons of the same type, you can also transfer with Ego Points used.
    * Classic spirit weapons must be converted to new spirit weapons before they can be transferred.
    Contracting Material is required to instill the spirit.
    -Weapon to contract, 5 Elemental Removers, and 1 Elemental Stone containing magical power. Please prepare in advance.
    Confirmed: (New!) Spirit level 100 cap
    72213310.JPG
    626192246.JPG
    819115529.jpg
    724172621.png
    723164915.png
    724163552.png
    723164941.png
    72410758.png
    724163521.png
    820202049.jpg
    820193150.jpg
    *Flame / flare / feather / basic shape Elemental Transmogstone
    820195446.gif
    82019550.gif
    820195517.gif
    820195533.gif
    820202028.jpg
    819121132.jpg
    724174313.png
    724175926.jpg
    724113741.png
    72411628.png
    72417513.png
    72411652.png
    81916610.jpg
    82295513.jpg
    819165055.jpg

*Google Translated
    On July 25, 2019,
    Elemental Weapons brought Millesian to a new look with the UPRISE update.
    Empowering an item with a spirit regenerates it as a spirit weapon.
    Elemental is a good friend and companion who battles with Millesian.
    The more time and affection you spend on your spirits, the higher your spirit level and the more powerful your weapons.

KR Youtuber Light Mocca testing the spirit weapon update:

KR YouTuber Light Mocca with G24 Uprising Update spoilers:

KR Youtuber Rosen TV with the Mabinogi Test Server Spirit Weapon Review: (And English Subtitles.)
    *Please remember that this was on the test server, so you likely won't be able to actually buy the nice and cool weapons from Duncan's store in this video.

KR Youtuber Rosen TV with updating a classic spirit weapon to a new one: (Turn on subtitles.)
    *Conversion table is also included in the guide. A simple Google Translate on the page should do the trick.

More test server spirit weapon videos from KR Youtuber Light Mocca:

Ego Particle Effect Change Liquor/Hailstorm bug fix from KR Youtuber Hugh Kia: (English subtitles.)
    Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 7, 2019
    When <Emergency Emergence> is updated, the <Elemental Spirit Liqueur> item will no longer be available and will be
    discontinued at the item shop.
    Nexon Korea Official Update Notice

Nexon Korea Developer Notes on Elemental Emergency Update
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 21, 2019
    TLDR; What Can I Ego?

-Pivotal Moments Rusted Longsword is NOT egoable

You Cannot Ego:
    Pillow
    a savage fox's sickle
    Chef's rough touch
    an exploratory knife
    Merlin's Silien Mana Knuckle
    Heart mini-spear
    Saints Guardian Rapier
    Romeo's Rapier
    an exploratory fishing rod
    Telescope of the Romantic Pirates Captain
    sand storm fan
    Songhwa-wol-ryeong debt
    cheerleading fan
    a giant ladle
    toy hammer
    a stuffed teddy bear
    Oracle Sunload Colt

You Can Ego:
    https://i.imgur.com/O1epXhD.mp4
    Wolfsinger
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    You Cannot Ego:

Noooooooooooooo, rip all my hopes and dreams
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 21, 2019
    Miliardo wrote: »
    You Cannot Ego:

Noooooooooooooo, rip all my hopes and dreams

I'm hoping that with new Talents, that new Spirit Weapons will follow.
    Only time will tell, we still have until 2020 for the G24 Uprising update to show up anyways.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 24, 2019
    Conversion Guide:
    *Conversion consists of any status

클래식 정령 무기 레벨 정령 전환 시 획득 레벨
    1~29레벨 현재 레벨 +5
    30~34레벨 현재 레벨 +10
    35~39레벨 현재 레벨 +15
    40~44레벨 현재 레벨 +22
    45~47레벨 현재 레벨 +30
    48~50레벨 현재 레벨 +40

Classic Spirit Weapon Level Gain level when switching spirits
    1 ~ 29 level Current level +5
    Level 30-34 Current level +10
    Level 35-39 Current level +15
    Level 40 ~ 44 Current level +22
    Level 45 ~ 47 Current level +30
    Level 48-50 Current level +40

Example) If you switch a classic spirit weapon with a health level of 50, you will get
    a new level 90 spirit weapon.
    (All sympathy point bonuses for level up will be applied to the maximum)
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Bow, Chain, BRIONAC
  • adfsdflglglgadfsdflglglg
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    How about cylinder+guard cylinder?
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Any chance the new Egos are gonna be able to be blessed a bit more easily than having to buy something from the shop to do it? That's honestly the only reason I almost never use my Ego wand is because I don't want to lose the blessing on it and not even Nao stones bless egos if you die.

Honestly, I've been thinking the Ego system needs redone for a while, but wasn't sure how it would work. Glad to see the developers are doing something about it.
  • adfsdflglglgadfsdflglglg
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited November 19, 2019
    Was just looking at duncan's shop to see what can be turned into a spirit weapon, and YAY, cylinders and guard cylinders are both there. I wonder if they count as the same weapon type....
  • ModestyModesty
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited November 19, 2019
    I heard that weapons that can be ego'd are those that can be erg upgraded. Sadly a guard cylinder isn't even considered a weapon and it also cannot be erg upgraded. That idea would be neat.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Squee wrote: »
    Any chance the new Egos are gonna be able to be blessed a bit more easily than having to buy something from the shop to do it?
    You'll be able to bless them with normal holy water like any normal weapon now.

Was just looking at duncan's shop to see what can be turned into a spirit weapon, and YAY, cylinders and guard cylinders are both there. I wonder if they count as the same weapon type....
    Guard Cylinders are considered shields, despite being allowed Cylinder type enchants. Unfortunately you cannot have an ego Guard Cylinder even with the update, only main hand Cylinders.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    YES. I LOVE THIS UPDATE ALREADY. I will finally be able to use my ego wand in battle without worry :)
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    sorry if this might be some out-timed questions

1. Is it possible to apply the spirit weapon first and then do the upgrades ( like normal upgrade, artisan and rerolls, special ups or enchants ?)
    say I got halfway through the normal upgrades and suddenly made the weapon a spirit?
    Or if I didnt finish my special upgrade but wanted to spirit weapon it first and wait for protection stone events?

2. How about appearance scrolls? Currently, they cant be applied to spirit weapons so if I have an appearance changed weapon i want to spirit will it work after the update?
    I did notice in kr videos that they have appearance changed spirit weapons so was just wondering the order to do it ?
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    lucifern wrote: »
    1. Is it possible to apply the spirit weapon first and then do the upgrades ( like normal upgrade, artisan and rerolls, special ups or enchants ?)
    say I got halfway through the normal upgrades and suddenly made the weapon a spirit?
    Or if I didnt finish my special upgrade but wanted to spirit weapon it first and wait for protection stone events?

2. How about appearance scrolls? Currently, they cant be applied to spirit weapons so if I have an appearance changed weapon i want to spirit will it work after the update?
    I did notice in kr videos that they have appearance changed spirit weapons so was just wondering the order to do it ?

No order requirements, you can do ego at any point just like erg. Although I'm not sure what happens if you step 6/7 or enchant fail and destroy an ego weapon.
    Yes appearance scrolls work with the new egos.
    lucifernGFK
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Might be a commonly asked question, but does magic casting speed stack multiplicatively with all the new stuff?
    -INT Cast Speed Reduction
    -Reforge Cast Speed
    -Erg Intermediate Cast Speed
    -Vivace
    -Technique
    -New Ego Effects (or is there for cast speed?)
    Do these all stack mult together?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Are there lists of all ego-able weapons... EX: Every cylinder or some thing?
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    QUESTION related to new system!!

Can you ERG an Ego weapon after it is bound to you??? (assuming when you ego, weapon will also bind to you?).

(I didnt erg my CRKS before it became bound to me!..What to do?! D: )
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leadt wrote: »
    QUESTION related to new system!!

Can you ERG an Ego weapon after it is bound to you??? (assuming when you ego, weapon will also bind to you?).

(I didnt erg my CRKS before it became bound to me!..What to do?! D: )

Yes, you can.

You can Erg, Enchant, Reforge, Upgrade, Artisan, Special Upgrade, and Appearance Scroll a weapon both before and after it becomes an Ego, once the update gets here.
    Alshian