Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Website Bugs

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 16, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
Welcome to the new Mabinogi website! Please report any major issues of the new website in this forum thread.
Oroshisama

Comments

• NahssNahss
    Mabinogi Rep: 345
    edited November 18, 2020
    1.(can you help me delete this tread, repeated)
  • NahssNahss
    edited November 18, 2020
    title font size in News is way too big to read(can you help me delete this tread, repeated)
  • NahssNahss
    edited November 18, 2020
    title font size in News is way too big to read, feels overwelming (can you help me delete this tread, repeated)
  • NahssNahss
    edited November 18, 2020
    Title font size in News is way too big to read, feels overwelming and unprofessional. Just take a look at KR mabi website's front size(can you help me delete this tread, repeated)
  • NahssNahss
    edited November 18, 2020
    Font sizes of news titles in 'News' is way too big to read, feels overwelming and unprofessional. Just take a look at KR mabi website's front size (can you help me delete this tread, repeated)
  • NahssNahss
    Font sizes of news titles in 'News' are way too big to read, feels overwelming and unprofessional. Just take a look at KR mabi website's front size please, thank you!
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 16, 2020
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    edited November 16, 2020
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    edited November 16, 2020
    Poked around for a few minutes, will do a more in depth look through when I get a bigger break.

1. I'm not keen on the permanent bold the forum font gives. Makes everyone look like they are talking big.
    New font bold test Lets see what bolding the bold font does
    Edit : It doesn't seem like using bold on the forums does anything. This make me think the default font may already be in bold.

2. Advanced guide is currently blank of all contents.

3. The talent page could use a background box around the text. Currently it just has the text overlayed on the standard background of the new website. It doesn't quite look as professional as everything else.

Overall, I'm mixed on the new design. From a new user standpoint I think it's great. It's much cleaner, gets the point to all our players, and feels more user friendly. On the other hand, I already miss the old site. It's just growing pains though, I'm sure I'll grow to love this new layout and site as well.

Continued Edit : points 2 and 3 are working on mobile just fine.
  • When clicking on "Updated Eweca Orb List", I get sent to the homepage.
    https://mabinogi.nexon.net/shop/webshop/detail/cash/138488
    It could be intentional, but I thought it would show a list of what is in the gacha.
  • ErtharErthar
    Empty/Undefined elements in
    /webshop/new

page.

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/shop/webshop/new/1

Tested in Chrome and Edge.
  • AaviimabiAaviimabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    the new UI is so overwhelming and contents are hard to comprehend. everything is everywhere..
    EdethaYoridenNahss
  • AaviimabiAaviimabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    keep the background color solid in the main contents area. hundreds of icons on a colorful background look horrifying.
    EdethaNahss
  • ErtharErthar
    Possibly missing elements in
    guide/talents

page.

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/guide/talents

Text content suggests the user to "Click through the Talents to see more information then select the one you think fits your character best." However, there is nothing to click through. Looking through the console, though, the Talents Page State object seem to have been created properly.

Here's one item from that object:
    Id: 61927
    PublishAt: "0001-01-01T00:00:00"
    Published: true
    SEOLink: "close-combat"
    Talent: null
    Title: "Close Combat"
    UnPublishAt: "9999-12-31T23:59:59.9999999"

-

Just tested again and now the page doesn't work at all. A brief view of the what I saw before shows for half a second before displaying a blank document (although the Nexon top nav bar is available; id="gnt") and I get the following error in the console:
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'Title' of null
        at main.js:1
        at Array.map (<anonymous>)
        at t.value (main.js:1)
        at ba (vendor.js:60)
        at ga (vendor.js:60)
        at Zu (vendor.js:60)
        at Bu (vendor.js:60)
        at Hu (vendor.js:60)
        at Lu (vendor.js:60)
        at vendor.js:60

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It appears to be working, the talent and eweca orb page.
  • manareasmanareas
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I dont mind most of the new site, but the news page feels very overwhelming to me compared to the old page

But I do like the guides tabs and that there is a direct link to the wiki. The shop page is okay.
  • manareasmanareas
    I dont mind most of the new site, but the news page feels very overwhelming to me compared to the old page

But I do like the guides tabs and that there is a direct link to the wiki. The shop page is okay.

The news page is just too large, icons and text both. And I'm not too hot on the pinkness
  • manareasmanareas

The news page is just too large, icons and text both. And I'm not too hot on the pinkness of the top bar, just a personal distaste. But I'll get used to it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 16, 2020
    =