Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Website Bugs

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 16, 2020
    =

• LeineiLeinei
    You guys did a great job on the site redesign, but I find how LARGE everything is on the main and 'Read More News' pages a bit too large and in-your-face. I feel like maybe bringing the announcements/events/sales images down in size a bit (maybe 15-25%) could make things better.
    Yoriden
  • LeineiLeinei
    I think the auto-save draft thing is part of the forum glitch.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    part of me dislikes it cause the old design was simple and worked just fine, it is not easy letting something go when it has worked for 12 years. overall the new design is okay and shop look alright as well it is just going to take time for a stubborn old tortoise like me to get used to. and yes the issue with the forums is the autosave cause everytime it does a autosave it counts each one as a separate comment. only way around it is to type out what you want in notepad and paste and post it in the forums before it autosaves.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    part of me dislikes it cause the old design was simple and worked just fine, it is not easy letting something go when it has worked for 12 years. overall the new design is okay and shop look alright as well it is just going to take time for a stubborn old tortoise like me to get used to. and yes the issue with the forums is the autosave cause everytime it does a autosave it counts each one as a separate comment. only way around it is to type out what you want in notepad and paste and post it in the forums before it autosaves.
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    edited November 17, 2020
    =
  • EdethaEdetha
    The new design has excessive amounts of unused space at the top of pages, leading to a frustrating experience.

On a vanilla chrome, on 1080p screen, literally the only things visible on screen are the login bar at the top, and this massive marquee esque banner that scrolls too quickly for people to actually read, and too slowly for people to easily get the gist of.

Speaking of the marquee banner at the top, how about making scrolling through it reset the auto scroll timer? It's super frustrating to scroll left, only for it to immediately scroll right.

Now onto the news page:
    Please, PLEASE give us an option to view as a vertical list. Where the DATES are in one column and names are in another. To use it as is, my eyes need to dart around the page to get a gist of the temporal spacing of the news.

Oh, and also: 117 HTML errors and 7 HTML warnings. It's clear that compliance for people with disabilities wasn't even thought of.
    YoridenShakaya
  • EdethaEdetha
    Overall verdict:

You guys can't even program a forum that doesn't create 10 fake posts per real post.

What makes you think your website revamp will do any better?

Stop having your web team make new things, and start making them fix old things, and start working on tech debt!