Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Cinnabun Very adorable, love the colors you used and glad to see the boots I sent you came in handy :D I think the one with the Rurutie pops out more since the wig you usually wear does kind of look too close to the same color of the coat. They're both very cute though, love both. :D

Hello, I had worn this outfit before for a contest and I thought the idle and sitting pose was really neat. Glad it got re-released so I could get one (friend got it from gach and gave to me). The designs on it are very intricate, also not dyeable haha. Even though it says robe in the name, its an outfit. No matter what rank your rest is, it will always give you this specific one where you’re sitting on your knees. Also snapped a picture with Milk <3

xH2NTpP.png

661ItFW.png

6ZbB8Lp.png

Outfit: Royal Robe (F)
    Headpiece: Cross Empire Wig (F)
    Shoes: Traditional Korean Shoes
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings

Also heads up that the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est Please let me know if anyone needs more time, otherwise thank you everyone who entered! :D
    BleuieYamiofnightRoka
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No outfit ready for daily outfit LOL but wanted to post that the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest is ending in 3 hours at 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est tonight. A bit late haha but thought if anyone was still interested in entering, I'd give a heads up. :D Thank you again to everyone who has entered!
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Haha that's always good, can't wait to see what you come up with. :D I should have results in a week hopefully.

Hi, I finally got all the nightwear from the Cherished Gach (Minus I guess the original Nightgown RIP), the Playful Laced Corselet being the last one. I was actually worried it was gonna be re-released for Valentine’s Day so I was iffy on spending too much on it but then a good friend got it from the Haiku Contest for me. Its gorgeous like the other ones, though this one and the Playful Bunny one have a weird fabric. I used a specific dye code on it but it still came out looking lighter and the stockings shiny-looking. Though maybe just me. I used the Sailor Bikini to get the idle pose. I wanted to use High Heels but I couldn’t find one that I liked with the outfit. So I finally just went with Ella’s Strap Boots. Also found Milk again LOL and took a picture using my William partner’s action Cheer.

IEg6d5s.png

ezxxCVn.png

dFryWU8.png

Outfit: Playful Laced Corselet (Sailor Bikini Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Puppet Theater Gloves
    Accessories: N/A

The Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest is now over. Thank you everyone who entered! :D I'm having someone else helping me judge so hopefully will have results in a week or so.
    YamiofnightBleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 8, 2017
    @Anemki Very gorgeous, very expensive now haha so congrats on getting it early. I was wondering for awhile if it was dyeable since all the ones I saw were in original colors but very gorgeous the colors you dyed it in and haha the setting is fitting, that's awesome. Congrats on the Queenslayer as well!

Hello, I had the pattern for this back during the re-release of Samhain but I was trying to get coins for the Winter Messenger Sets that I didn’t get around to collecting the materials to make it till later. The shiny gold threads are a pain LOL but I have a really good friend who’s a r1 tailor who I was hoping would sigg a robe for me but no luck. This robe my friend made by buying the shiny gold threads so I kept and dyed it. Love how it came out though little sad that the gold on the inner part of the robe seems to blend in with the brown now that I look at it again. I wore the Illyasviel Casual Wear underneath for the idle pose.

gcnQ4lP.png

6KNLMX5.pngIh554WK.png

Outfit: Illyasviel Casual Wear (For idle pose)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Tribal Bird Robe, Fluffly Squirrel Tail
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    @LittleCecil omg I woke up to this adorableness. With the hood up and that pose soooo cute. >< You are right about the gold in some ways I think too. The two hues do blend a little in certain lighting. However, there are some angles in these photos where the gold stands out as a striking little Easter egg against your light pallet. It's quite charming, I think.

@ Anemiki The Argenta dress looks very striking in those colors. I'm a fan of how you've dyed it. :)

As an aside, I felt like knighting it up recently, now that I finally have acquired the gloves to this set.
    mabinogi_2017_03_07_058_by_mizu_no_kage-db1qbvj.jpg
    mabinogi_2017_03_07_063_by_mizu_no_kage-db1qbw9.jpg
    Been replaying through g1-g3 passively again, and found my desire to be a warrior again, as opposed to a spell blade. Thought the armor was fitting for that.
    BleuieLittleCeciKitsuyasha
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Hiya again <3

I got the Flowery Festival Dress today unexpectedly from not being lazy for once and doing my Festia dailies.~
    I really love how it looks!

60118b36d1b9700f06f1e6673cc79149.jpg

Hat: Rose Blossom Starlet Wig
    Dress: Flowery Festival Dress
    Gloves: Winter Princess Bracelets
    Shoes: Japanese Sandals
    Back: White Angel Wings
    Hand: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Clutch
    YamiofnightMugenaiLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Aw thank you :D I never thought of it like an Easter egg haha that is awesome, I love Easter eggs and Easter in general :D Very gorgeous, makes me want to wear my Avelin Armor and love the blue x black combo you have. :D Also haven't seen that helmet in a long time, love seeing someone use it again and congrats on getting the gloves!

@Bleuie Hello again and congrats on the dress! Very lucky haha its gorgeous, I've been opening boxes but no luck, hopefully one day I'll get one too! Especially love how you paired it up with the Rose Blossom Starlet Wig since they both have flowers :D

Hi, so I said that I was missing the Frilly Nightgown from the Nightie Collection well LOL found one in a shop for a good price so here it is. Also love the Opera Glasses haha so fancy and gives idle-less outfits a pose (or overwrites idle poses like the William Glasses and Pom Poms). I’ve had these Crinoline Shoes for awhile but they come out lighter than the dye color. I’ve used a dark brown on the bottom part of the shoes and it still came out light brown RIP. Also had this Urban Wig (F) for awhile, used it once before and thought it looked cute with the outfit. Also got a picture again with an AFK Milk <333

FbZ3uuz.png

0clyeF2.png

Outfit: Frilly Nightgown
    Headpiece: Urban Wig (F)
    Shoes: Crinoline Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Opera Glasses

Also I have the winners for the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest, I'll be posting it up tomorrow. Thank you everyone who entered and the people who helped me judged <3
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 14, 2017
    Hi, this is the Woman’s Heart Suit and Heart-shaped Glasses that I won from the GIF contest on the Mabinogi Forums. I used the Nosuri Outfit in dressing room for the idle pose. I like the little motifs on the outfit and I like hearts haha so that’s a plus. Kind of not so exciting after my last couple outfits LOL

zipC4PD.png

2z3aeYp.png

Outfit: Woman’s Heart Suit (Nosuri’s Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Heart-shaped Glasses
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings

Before I fall asleep, gonna go ahead and announce the winners for the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest (Hopefully anxiety isn't killing anyone). First thank you everyone who entered, it was pretty tough to judge, not just me but the people I asked to help LOL. I enjoyed reading your reasons and seeing all the gorgeous outfits. I hope you all had fun choosing your outfits and entering :) Anyway so as followed:

1st Place: Anemki

tumblr_om3uh7l0MC1rgadz1o1_1280.png

2nd Place: Yamiofnight

yamina_winter_outfit_forum_contest_by_mizu_no_kage-daznz1u.jpg

3rd Place: Mey

16hsrxh.jpg

Runner Up: Kitsuyasha

tumblr_oln83hiMLR1uqjnwno2_r1_1280.png

Congrats to the winners, please in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd let me know which prize you would like as listed here:

- 2.5 Million Cheque

- 1 Fixed Black Dye Amp, 1 Fixed White Dye Amp

- 5 Untimed dyes

1st Place chooses a prize, then 2nd Place chooses from the remaining two prizes, and 3rd place will receive whichever prize was not chosen. For the Cheque, we'll have to meet up in person because I'm a cheapo and I don't want to have to mail it LOL but I will if have to. For the rest of the entrants, I'll be giving out 30k cheques for participating (since there wasn't too many entries) if that is okay. :) I'll be mailing those out so don't worry about contacting me. I'll make the cakes as well if anyone would like them. Congrats again on the winners and thank you everyone who entered again!
    BleuieMeyKitsuyashaYamiofnight
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited March 15, 2017
    OSNAP! I didn't remember there was a runner up spot to be honest! Thank you for noticing me fashion senpai! :D
    And congrats to the 3 lovely ladies who won! Your winterness was on point!
    YamiofnightBleuieLittleCeci
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    e036412b86d3e5304e4fe363f2893cc42bdf34db.jpg
    gasp
    I didn't think I would place with all the other lovely entries! Thank you, thank you~
    And congratulations to the other winners!

waits patiently for the others to choose
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited July 18, 2017
    I do enjoy how we've all seemed to have found out in reverse order for how we were ranked. That's pretty swish.

Thank you so much for the rank :D

giphy.gif

Everyone who entered did so well. I'm honored y'all liked my image as much as you did.
    LittleCeciMey
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited March 16, 2017
    Congrats to eveveryone who won! As expected @Anemki got 1st place, the outfits you post are always so gorgeous :D

As for me, I haven't been posting for a while since my pc broke down a few days ago :( hopefully it'll get fixed soon so I can post more outfits.
    LittleCeci
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    My first post in the new forums

26WTcxo.jpg?1

Colossus Set minus helmet and Black Diamond Wings
    YamiofnightAerenLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 17, 2017
    @Kitsuyasha LOL its okay and haha I'm sure alot of people notice your awesome fashion :) Also congrats! :D

@Mey Aw haha your entry was lovely as well and congrats :) I'm gonna drop Anemki a note since I don't think she's seen the announcement.

@Yamiofnight haha that is pretty neat and congrats! I agree everyone had wonderful entries :D

@Cinnabun :( Aw sorry to hear that and its okay, hope your PC gets fixed and can't wait to see your gorgeous outfits again :D

@Shadowtivani haha good to see you again and very striking and vivid colors on the armor and the wings. :) Love it!

Hello! So I had this swimsuit before but I sold it because I never wore it and it had 2 parts that were separate dye slots (the top and the bottoms of the swimsuit) which would have been a pain for me to try to dye with regular dyes. LOL but I found it again recently for good price and brought it. I thought it actually had polka dots (I like wore it once to see how it look and didn’t like it too much) but looking at it now, its just frills that look like polka dots LOL. You can barely see it on the top because its blending in but the bottoms you can see the frills. I thought about just dyeing both parts pink but I was like but this is the only swimsuit that you can dye the bottom and top different so LOL I did brown for the bottom. Its not as nice as the new swimsuits but I think its cute haha. Also found an AFK Milk who’s adorably sitting using the Pink Bean Chair and took a picture LOL (one day I will have you Pink Bean Chair <333).

cg3yc70.png

vxW7uyi.png

Outfit: Frilly Swimsuit (F)
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Pom Poms

Edited: Anemki has chose the 2.5 mil Cheque so the prizes left are the 1 Fixed Black Dye Amp, 1 Fixed White Dye Amp and 5 Untimed dyes. Yamiofnight chooses next and I will mail Mey the last prize. :D
    Yamiofnight
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Wew, this kinda feels like a gacha almost. Anxious to what I'm going to receive, hahaha!

Anyway, I'm a little bit late, but I wanted to post this to say..
    Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody~ I hope you all had a wonderful day. c:

jjr2gp.jpg

Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Outfit: Women's Club Outfit
    Shoes: Summer Weave Shoes
    Gloves: Raccoon Family Basic Bracelet
    Pose: Police Officer Uniform (F)
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited March 18, 2017
    Hi, I'm finally back after waiting almost a week. Turns out my hard drive got fried so I'll have to reinstall everything.

Since I missed out on a few rebirths I'm able to wear some of those age restricted clothes which I never get a chance to because I always reset my age to 10. This outfit gives a village girl kind of look which is a bit under appreciated in my opinion, its all about the new and flashy outfits these days so its nice to try out some plain and simple pieces time to time(there are some nice clothes u can find in shops and tailor patterns after all). Luckily it didn't need to be dyed too much since i don't have time to look for any yet.

88Kb2gz.png

Head: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Body: Two-Tone Bizot Dress
    Gloves: Afterschool Bracelet
    Shoes: Ella's Strap Boots
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    @Anemki Thanks for the props. I must admit I actually liked yours and @Mey 's better. The composition was a tighter shot and appealed to me a bit more than my more landscaped image. I also love how you're in the honeycomb beneath a piece of honeycomb. I like the motif. :D

@LittleCeci I think, I'll nab the white and black dye if that is all right. My Significant Other managed to pull an outfit I've been pining for before it was even installed in the NA game. I'll post it when it's finished. In the mean time thanks for this contest--it was fun. :D

And on the note of Spring, I was doing some spring cleaning in Mabi not too long ago, and found I was old enough to wear the dress I go married in Mabi in. I decided to pull it out, and with the Portia pose it looks super adorable.
    mabinogi_2017_03_16_009_by_mizu_no_kage-db2rnue.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Mey aw haha hope it wasn't too much anxiety D: and oo I'm super late LOL I completely forgot haha Happy St. Patrick's Day and love the outfit. So adorable and festive. :D

@Anemki oh psssh haha you did really good, congrats again and great job! :D I'm impressed by what you chose and so were the other judges. So much snow, no snow here haha and the outfit looks awesome, love it in orange and black. Your backdrops are amazing and it definitely shows how much work you put into it (while I just crop mine LOL). Love that you got the deer in it as well haha. :D

@Cinnabun Hello welcome back and oh no D: Sorry to hear that and hope reinstalling everything didn't take too long. That outfit was one of my favorites years ago, its very simple yet girlish looking. The age restriction thing though drives me nuts haha, for any of the age-restriction clothing since like you I rb to a certain age. Its nice to see that someone else appreciates it and agree that most of the new and flashy outfits are the ones you see nowadays D: Yay for clothes not needing dyes when they come in colors you use :D

@Yamiofnight :D Okays I sent them last night haha and ooo congrats on the outfit, can't wait to see it and you're welcome! Glad you had fun with the contest :D That outfit was another one of my favorites, very gorgeous. Unfortunately the age I rb to doesn't allow me to wear it anymore but glad to see someone still has it and wears it :D

Hello, its actually been awhile since I wore this outfit. Its the Sultry Nurse Outfit that used to be in Eweca Orb. I have the complete set but thought I’d change it up (minus the gloves because for some reason, the set has sleeves RIP). I dyed the inside of it to brown (it was an off-white). And wore Cheerleader Boots. Also more pictures with Milk <33 We were people watching haha.

rm8eqRu.png

kUwLsgG.png

Outfit: Sultry Nurse Outfit
    Headpiece: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Shoes: Cheerleader Boots
    Gloves: Sultry Nurse Gloves
    Accessories: Opera Glasses
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! So I actually had brought this outfit awhile ago but its just been sitting in my Dressing Room because of all the new stuff coming out. I finally pulled it out because this wig looked super cute with it. You buy the outfit from the Commerce Imp for 2500 Ducats. So its not too bad. I wasn’t sure what else to pair it up with but decided on Dotted Stitch Boots and Adonis Bracelet (F). Also these are the Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings from the new gach. I saw them in the stream and knew immediately I wanted them haha. I love the twinkling wings (and they’re probably the only ones besides the Pink Diamonds that match my colors RIP). Only downside is that hair can cover them haha since they’re kind of on the small side but still love them, especially when its night time and they glow. The wig is the new Patisserie Wig (F) from the Winter Attendance event. Love that its not too long and at same time kind of wavy and adorable.

FgIhm5R.png

oRD3WQx.png

Outfit: Traveler Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patisserie Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dotted Stitch Boots
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    AerenYamiofnight
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    edited March 22, 2017
    o3o Just something i whipped up when i was bored because I have no art skills xD

https://goo.gl/photos/LU9CYefrPrTw2sFV8

Headpiece: Elatha's Horns
    Outfit: Mortello's Pitch Black Suit
    Gloves: Mortello's Pitch Black Gloves
    Shoes: Debonair Groom's Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Kuon Tail
    Wings: Incubus wings
    LittleCeciFlowellYamiofnight