Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    edited March 22, 2017
    o3o Just something i whipped up when i was bored because I have no art skills xD

https://goo.gl/photos/LU9CYefrPrTw2sFV8

Headpiece: Elatha's Horns
    Outfit: Mortello's Pitch Black Suit
    Gloves: Mortello's Pitch Black Gloves
    Shoes: Debonair Groom's Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Kuon Tail
    Wings: Incubus wings

D: The photo wont show up so i just linked it
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited March 24, 2017
    Chang's Winged outfit, with the Elegant Hanbock pose.
    mabinogi_2017_03_24_004_by_mizu_no_kage-db3eqsr.jpg
    My Significant other pulled this not long ago, and gifted it to me. I've long adored to outfit, since it makes everyone who wears it look like something regal or divine. The Portia Wig's Earring, I think, is a nice tie in between my usually yellow hair, and the dark blue and black of the outfit.

@LittleCeci that travelers outfit is adorable in your colors. And the sultry nurse is charming as well with the opera glasses.

@Shinoryoshu You look like a Formorian that stepped right out of Albey. I enjoy the format you placed around the image as well. :D
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Shinoryoshu sorry for late reply and its okay :D Looks awesome also welcome! If you go to open the picture in new link and right click and copy image address it should work like so:

nOVmAeQlKjmUI5zs4AyI8yCa_Bh2IBg4qDg_ggdruBeB7bypVX0YsIRU615_nqWoMyjRNiO72VqonpSra4xT0UhIS3vOhGdYzZEoj1kuYKoa1-6nLZMjQg4dfdXzaQnaYwVbM7Kjd1Ap6Esvgy_50M2qUSqgl81oAiFU1MIkrX-CKAuoG9_5Q5bWs2fWMip7_aNnJcKhmt6WN16ZXfrGx6Y1VBGPge-OZAW5V2kObHsZaNvLvpSFc4XAvVE16JFjUPAXnBTaGfM0tFLzOEDu2VLaNXukXbUwfIwOnjnVn2qjM9gJObafyyGtc-D1eKg3N_JlrpdhV_c_dOuL_oyNK199sp2I2v33uZYTEYFy_rPR3LbE8-4HIlvO66ZvrRA0f7vxUmb8zY2PxCsQccJe4Or5S9w0XhEn4DgB26tgsFUE8jfc0FwelcbwdJRyTcLJw7zs9o8H4Qgnsf5hB_VFAWZevbhQsKWFHyoKJl4yJUxDDsy46NFMn1n_UA4AP35mPF6waQjRp4oLUQk4Iu3gpdDX6TRrpFJ55omZtxegJdA57UBbE3-ORscoManIHCWXJyHBiH9AyHvfecReBUBvJgMbDP5AVLXhGrELzILXlJCAwYX4-szRdZwMuzDwLE5pez4KeXAdmrKgi9o_alcYimCMi0wh98zz8FeHv1Kw=w893-h490-no

Long link LOL but works haha. Hope that helps :D

@Yamiofnight That is gorgeous, I agree it does make anyone who wear it very refined and goddess-like :D Loving that you paired it up with the Portia Wig and thank you haha, glad the colors on travelers outfit doesn't look too funny and the opera glasses are super awesome (especially since they took out the dressing room glitch, no more idles using that).

Hello! I was gonna post this last night but my net went out RIP. I was excited when I saw the Patissiere Outfit was from the Winter Attendance Event and it had an idle pose haha. I’m a huge fan of cooking in the game and the outfit is awesome. I want the Wig + Hat that came with the set look the same color as the Patissiere Wig (F) I already dyed so I set it aside until I can dye it haha and wore the Nekone’s Wig. I did get a picture with an AFK Milk again LOL but then I got one where Milk is cooking and is not afk. Also got the Strawberry Bon Bon while Milk has the Baby Bon Bons. :D Looks like we’re cooking together in Milk’s food truck haha. <3 I don’t know why the apron on the male one was glitching out and has those weird lines no matter what angle I put it at.

6AAE7TI.png

IXRnBqg.png

6JY40ID.png

Outfit: Patissiere Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Nekone’s Wig
    Shoes: Patissiere Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings, Strawberry Bonbon Figure

Also know I'm little late and I haven't sent out gifts/notes for couple weeks Dx hope to play catch up tonight!
    Yamiofnight
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    :D I will figure it out next time
    LittleCeci
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited March 25, 2017
    Hi, Since I was almost able to fit the age requirement for this outfit when I found it in my dressing room last week I decided to wait it out. I absolutely love the new Patissiere Wig from the attendance ever since I saw it on a thread with the full set, I haven't taken it off since I got it. :D
    I did have a hard time choosing what to wear for the shoes, but I managed to find these Anti-Fomor Boots in a shop for a decent price.

zxyKRMf.png

Outfit: Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F)
    Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Anti-Fomor Boots (F)
    Gloves: Battle School Gloves
    YamiofnightAerenLittleCeci
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Hello! I haven't posted here in a while.
    Congrats to everyone who won Cari's last event! The winners and their outfits were gorgeous. :3

Anyway, here's my contribution for today:

tumblr_onf10s2wSz1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Head: Large Ribbon
    Outfit: See-Through Cocktail Skirt
    Hands: Terk's Open-Fingered Gloves
    Shoes: Macaroon Mistress Shoes

I remembered buying this exact outfit for my Maid. And then I realized I want one for myself too. I don't even remember how many Wyvern runs I had to do to build 700k... But I really love this oufit. I really do. <3
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • MabiKillerMabiKiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    1d8030fe46.jpg

Well i did a silly fashion before, here is a more "normal" one
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 26, 2017
    @Shinoryoshu okay :D I believe in you!

@Cinnabun Hello and love the outfit :D That was one of my favorites haha besides the age requirement. Also agree with the Patissiere Wig, super cute! The Anti-fomor boots look good with the outfit :D

@Aeren Hello again! :D I'm happy to see that outfit around haha I got one because I liked it too and it looks great on you :D Very cute with the large ribbon.

@Mabikiller :D Hello again and love the outfit, especially the blue and black!

Hello! I’ve had this outfit for while that I got from my maid but wasn’t sure what to wear with it until now. A friend was wearing his Chef’s Hat (It comes with the original Food Truck and gives a Cooking Production Skill Boost when worn in main slot. Its not tradeable unfortunately) and I haven’t worn mine for awhile so I took it out. Also took out my Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings since they matched nicely.

HompdUs.png

EKWgIga.png

Outfit: Maid Outfit (For female partner)
    Headpiece: Chef’s Hat
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, so when I saw the entries in the dressing room for the Samba Set, I thought it was a gorgeous tango dress. LOL I was surprised when I got the headpiece from the box from Joe when selecting main character and already knew that it was something else. While it is probably one of the more revealing outfits, the design of it is absolutely gorgeous. I haven’t decided on what color to dye the sandels, so I left them white for now. I love the glowing effect that the whole set has at night. Nago found me and wanted to take a picture with me in the Samba wear as well. Super gorgeous, love the long boots used with it.

eqqRbFS.png

qxz3T9T.png

Outfit:Samba Festival Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Samba Festival Headdress and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Samba Festival Heels (F)
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings, Opera Glass
    Yamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited March 30, 2017
    mabinogi_2017_03_30_003_by_mizu_no_kage-db40qh4.jpg
    mabinogi_2017_03_30_008_by_mizu_no_kage-db40qri.jpg
    I felt like something a bit more adventurer-y after the gm event yesterday. And so I present to you my its-time-to-run-around-Iria outfit, now with a spy glass for extra viewing pleasure at theaters such as fiesta.

Premium Newbie Wear
    Blessed Rose Decoration (Thank you @LittleCeci)
    Enchanted Bride's bracelets
    Sandra's Sniper Suit Boots

I enjoy the pale blues and pinks in the outfit. Makes me feel like Yami could float off among clouds.
    LittleCeciAeren
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    @Cariceci I love the Hummingbird Wings with the Maid outfit! I wish I can get White or Blue Hummingbirds. They're too expensive. Also I see you use the Ella Strap Boots a lot. XD And it looks very nice in pink! I should get one too and dye it in blue...

So here's my outfit submission for the week (I guess):

tumblr_onf1lffesH1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_onf1lffesH1taxs7jo3_540.jpg

Head: Rurutie Wig
    Outfit: Theatrical Troupe Outfit (F)
    Hands: Terk’s Open-Fingered Gloves
    Shoes: Geta Sandals (F)

When the Theatrical Troupe Outfit was rereleased, I managed to snag one at a reasonable price. I really love its animation too. It goes well with the wigs from Utawarerumono! XD
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Love the outfit, just reminded me I need to dye mine Premium Newbie Wear as well and you're welcome for the Rose :D Glad to see you wearing it. Love the colors as well and don't float too far away :D

@Aeren Thank you, most of my wigs cover my small wings but love seeing them with outfits, especially since more popped up. D: Unfortunately the first release of Hummingbirds (White/Black/Blue) haven't been re-released so they're little pricer than the recent ones. There is the Steel ones that are kind of cheap right now, they're little darker than I think the Sky Blue Hummingbirds. Haha yeah there's not alot of ankle boots that I really like but the Ella's are easy to get and match. I actually have 2 pairs, one in pink and another in brown haha and you should get a pair and dye blue :D Also love the outfit and very cute with the Rurutie Wig.

Hello, so I didn’t realize how difficult this robe would be to dye. Haha I don’t see it very often and when I found it for a good price, I brought it. The main dress part went okay but soon as I tried to dye the hood/shawl part, it came out way darker even with a light fixed dye. The underskirt wasn’t as bad to dye but came out very dark too. It clipped alot with the William Glasses idle haha but still like how it came out. I like seeing old clothing brought back (even if its little hard to dye it sometimes). Also took another picture with an AFK Milk in my homestead <333

VJl1SjZ.png

drH5IYN.png

njR8Llb.png

Outfit: N/A
    Headpiece: William Glasses
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Accessories: Dorren’s Robe
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki You're welcome and that's cool. Do you not use the Mabinogi tag? I follow a few mabinogi blogs but I don't recall seeing your screenshots. That's good that you come prepared and have fun. That dress was once very popular when it was first released, its unique haha I brought mine years ago but I haven't seen any around lately. Interesting glitch, thank you for sharing. :)

Hi, so I’ve been putting off rebirthing because I want to get to level 190 to get rank 1 for Shrine of Eweca. I’ve been slacking haha RIP currently at 134. So my character is taller than normally (and its weird after being small for so long). I pulled my Selina School Uniform out because I’m old enough to finally wear it. Its an older outfit and I haven’t seen it around for long time. I’ve had these Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F) for awhile (will eventually get the outfit) but finally have something to use them with. Might just be but the dyes come out lighter on the shoes than it looks. Also more pictures with Milk LOL <3333

kiRdwIk.png

TBXJsy1.png

Outfit: Selina School Uniform
    Headpiece: Williams Glasses
    Shoes: Eluned Gym Teacher Sneakers (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, I think it was two years ago when I dyed this outfit white to use as a bridal dress for a Halloween costume. I pulled it out again because I got these gorgeous wings. They were originally for a friend but found out later they didn’t think it would match and no longer wanted them. I have another friend who’s interested so keeping them till they have the gold. They’re the Winter Sky Glass Wings from the recent Wing Gach. I didn’t actually like the Glass Wings but after seeing these in person, they’re gorgeous. Though unfortunately I have almost nothing to match myself RIP Besides this dress and I’d hate for them to sit in my dressing room like my White Cupids (Since i stopped using white on outfits, they no longer match either RIP). Anyway here’s pictures if anyone was interested in how these wings look like. Alot of the new bigger wings are incredibly rare from gach or people are just keeping them. I also got a few pictures with Milk.

nUEIkAu.png

0JcQLdI.png

em88z7S.png

Outfit: Party Ensemble (F)
    Headpiece: Brilluen Wig
    Shoes: Cat Cape Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Winter Sky Glass Wings, Camp Bed
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Ahh sometimes tumblr doesn't show some of the posts (like with the Haiku Contest) and yeah I usually change it to recent but if you haven't posted recently, then that's probably why. I did find you while looking at another tumblr so that's good haha :D Congrats on the Astrologer, the outfit is gorgeous and love the backgrounds. Very fitting and beautiful :D

Hello! I’m excited to show the new outfit from gach, the Afternoon Tea Set but first up is an old outfit. I took these on Saturday after I had aged to 16 (due to the Gothic Laced Skirt having an age requirement RIP) and promptly dyed and put together an outfit before rbing back to my usual age. I forgot how pretty this outfit really is. It reminds me of the Xiao-Lung Juen’s Formal Suit (F) but without the age requirement. Also very frilly and bows (I love bows LOL). I pulled out these shoes, they’re really old and because of the gray band (which is not dyeable), I wasn’t sure what to use them with. I thought they looked good with this outfit because the socks are pink and the bows are light pink as well. I haven’t worn this Shamaness Hair Band in forever haha so it was nice to use again. Also pulled out my Refined Afternoon Tea Table since I actually haven’t used it alot and thought it was fitting with this outfit.

Jql6fQy.png

RZPj7rG.png

Outfit: Gothic Laced Skirt
    Headpiece: Shamaness Hair Band
    Shoes: Cores’ Cute Ribbon Shoes
    Accessories: Refined Afternoon Tea Table
    Yamiofnight
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Hi, I'd like to show one of my old outfits which I don't wear too often anymore. I finally rebirthed back to 10 yrs old after taking a 2-3 week break from mabi. I came back seeing how the new clothes are still as pricey as ever, so I dug around my Dressing Room to see if there was anything interesting to show. I wore the Water Shaman Outfit back when I was still into red and I decided not to redye anything since red dyes are still expensive and I'd feel like I wasted those dyes. Anyway the shaman outfit with the combination of the Afterschool Shoes look similar to what you would wear when working out. It looks a bit tomboyish but I like the design from the waist up.

iq3KLuD.png

Outfit: Water Shaman Outfit
    Headpiece: Headphones
    Gloves: Bunny Parka Bracelet
    Shoes: Afterschool Shoes
    Wings: Black Angel Wings
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Cinnabun Hello again :D I love the outfit you chose and always good to give gold outfits some love. I know the feeling of dyeing over something like an expensive flashy or even black or white. Very adorable, love that you paired up the after school shoes and headphones with it. :D

Hi, its been a couple of days but finally posting up (more pictures on my Tumblr) of my Afternoon Tea Dress (F). Since I saw the preview of it, I’ve been waiting for its release. I usually do not gach since most of the time, I don’t get what I want or anything that’s worth selling but since I really wanted the dress and shoes, thought I’d give it at try. It wasn’t too bad considering they had little baby chests included with the item which give out shadow crystals, bounty cards, and letters of guarantee but I also pulled the Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F) which almost gave me a heart-attack. Guess there goes my luck for rest of the year LOL. Anyway I didn’t pull the dress or shoes, my friend who gached along side me (not as many as me) pulled the shoes and gave them to me. I gave her one of the open-eye morrighan trans coin I pulled. As for the dress, I started spamming for it since I didn’t pull it. Milk kept spamming for me since I had to afk for couple hours and offered on one for me and won it. C: Definitely worth the amount I paid for it LOL more than most of the stuff I buy and I haven’t taken it off since so if you see me, I’m still wearing it haha. I wasn’t sure how to dye it at first so I left it in original colors (red x cream color, with the wig + bonnet being same colors + golden yellow). But I had set some dyes aside for when I actually got it and went to see how it would turn out and can say I’m satisfied with the result haha. I actually wasn’t going for the wig since I have the Laighlinne and I actually like the Bonnet by itself but it doesn’t come alone. Some things about this set:

- The Dress comes with the drinking tea pose (probably already well known but thought mention it anyway)
    - The shoes have a petal effect (I think it only happens with female shoes) that they continuously drop rose petals which I love, that’s why I wanted them haha.
    - The Bonnet + Wig Combo, some of the roses are linked to the wig dye palette as you can see in the pictures so whatever you dye the wig, the roses will come out the same color. Also the leaves on the Bonnet can’t be dyed so they’re stuck green.

I also got pictures with two friends. Both who are looking fabulous <3 None with Milk because I took all kind of poopy ones with text and everything haha but I’ll sneak one in later C:

623LnG0.png

FmvOfyR.png

XC6fVl8.png

Outfit: Afternoon Tea Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Afternoon Tea Sun Bonnet and Wig (F)/Fruit Hairband
    Shoes: Afternoon Tea Ankle Shoes (F)
    Accessories: N/A
    Yamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited April 19, 2017
    New homestead update? Well, guess it's that time again.
    Farming time. Nothing like blood, sweat, tears, and A LOT of playing music for plants. :D amirite?
    farming_attire_b_by_mizu_no_kage-db6f07j.jpg
    farming_attire_a_by_mizu_no_kage-db6f07w.jpg

Traditional Plateau tribal costume, Karis Wizard Shoes, and a straw hat combine into comfy working items. Keeping you safe from the sun and moonlight, and looking pretty neat while rocking out.

@LittleCeci loving the tea outfit. :D It's very lolita-esque and super pretty. You look, almost, like a doll. Also gratz on the multip open eyed mori trans coins. That's pretty sweet. As far as I'm aware they're still pretty rare.
    LittleCeciPan
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    @Yamiofnight
    fae.gif
    ShoogLittleCeciScavernYamiofnightHazurahHiroki05
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Oh gods LOL remind me of the old days when I was planting seeds and playing music for them to rank up my hs, scary but fun times. :D Love the outfit, very farmer like and shoes go very well with it. Also thank you :D I'm a huge fan of frilly clothes haha so right up my alley and yeah, not as super rare as the succubus queen (RIP my friend really wanted one but I didn't pull it), glad least could give her something in return for the shoes :D

Hello! :D Been couple days but I dyed my chicken robe. It looks lighter than it really is but still so cute <3 I also dyed the Floppy Hat (F) like I said I would haha. I just realized I didn’t get any pictures of the hat from the other side RIP It has a bow with flowers on it. I’ll have to take pictures again to show it. I’m wearing the Pierrot Clothes underneath which is giving me that kind of wobbly pose. I also got a picture with AFK Milk again LOL <333

dNgkjN2.png

oxzYcl4.png

94yHRj0.png

Outfit: Pierrot Clothes (Underneath Robe)
    Headpiece: Floppy Hat (F)
    Shoes: Cuddly Chicken Loafers
    Accessories: Cuddly Chicken Robe
    Yamiofnight