Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best economy update ever(Auction House discussion)

LOLCanoLOLCano
Mabinogi Rep: 885
edited April 5, 2018 in General Chat
Not only do we get commas and an increased bank limit, we get an easy marketplace to sell our things and stuff!
Thx Devcat
TwelieKokoroSylviaWolfepawcalypseRadiant DawnstegsLammerImaizumiVimiSoraHakuDA

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The commas are gonna piss me off but other than that it's good i guess?
    Mari's economy is already dead.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    YES FINALLY NO MORE HAVING TO AFK AT BELVAST OR SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS OF TALKING TO PEOPLE TO SELL ITEMS NO MORE I CAN FINALLY SELL ITEMS THAT ARE 5m-30m+ WITHOUT HEADACHE
    tenor.png
    SherriTHICCthighssavelivesVimiSylviaWolfepawcalypsestegsCrimsọnLammerMabskmkOneConfusedMilletian
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Veylaine wrote: »
    YES FINALLY NO MORE HAVING TO AFK AT BELVAST OR SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS OF TALKING TO PEOPLE TO SELL ITEMS NO MORE I CAN FINALLY SELL ITEMS THAT ARE 5m-30m+ WITHOUT HEADACHE

selling fashion items is such a pain in the ass. Now I don't have to deal with that anymore.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    eWMhuLg.jpg
    im all over this update screw belvast lol
    WolfenstinpawcalypsestegsImaizumi
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Searching item names in the search bar in the auction house will freeze your game and also has a possibility to crash. I just lost the best spot in Belvast because I crashed after using it...Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you don't know the category of the items you're looking for in the auction house, the board is kinda hard to navigate because the search function is buggy.

Anyone know how you will get notifications if someone buys your item and where does the gold goes in?
    Jazmyn
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    ShouK wrote: »
    Searching item names in the search bar in the auction house will freeze your game and also has a possibility to crash. I just lost the best spot in Belvast because I crashed after using it...Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you don't know the category of the items you're looking for in the auction house, the board is kinda hard to navigate because the search function is buggy.

Anyone know how you will get notifications if someone buys your item and where does the gold goes in?

yeah I justed used the search bar function myself and my computer crashed sad well I hope they fix this
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    okay so if I let the letters load before I type the rest I don't crash hmm
    stegs
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    glad to see I'm not the only one who's auction house is laggy af. hope they fix that soon
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    It only took a decade but we got commas now.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited April 5, 2018
    Well overall its what I was hoping for really good update the search bar needs some work and still need to figure out where the gold goes but I assume its a direct bank transfer or something else entirely maybe. Search bar needs some optimizing but other than great update
    1513815417088.gif
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    The only thing they need to do now is make it so the auction board is accessible across all servers! Add some more activity to the marketplace!
    YangKoete
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm happy to see the commas so people don't miss out on money they want to earn by mis-pricing. =3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »
    The commas are gonna piss me off but other than that it's good i guess?
    Mari's economy is already dead.

Not quite dead, but pretty stagnant. Average income 200 k per about 12 hrs which is right around my usual before selling same old wares at low prices.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    edited April 5, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    Just sold a girl's swimsuit. The notification appears in the lower left corner, exactly like when you get PMed or a friend logs in. Then you must open the Auction Window, go to the "My Auctions" tab, and click on the sold item line (the Auction Status will now say "Sold" instead of "Listed"). A new window will open telling you details of the sale, and you click on the "Collect" button to send the proceeds directly to your bank account, as another window will inform you. That means, of course, that you must have space in there. No idea what'll happen if you don't; my guess is, you won't be allowed to collect until there's space.
    VeylaineWolfandWolfMabskmkSoraHakuDA
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
    I like that you dont get the item straight away when you buy it. Stored in your auctions and you get it when ever you're ready that way its not thrown at you and you have like no inventory space lol
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I think there's a massive memory leak with auction house... I just got a not enough memory error which crashed my game.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    I think there's a massive memory leak with auction house... I just got a not enough memory error which crashed my game.

yeah for me its just the search bar I have to be very careful when looking up items but other than the auction house needing optimization seems to be really good so far.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
    I like that you dont get the item straight away when you buy it. Stored in your auctions and you get it when ever you're ready that way its not thrown at you and you have like no inventory space lol

reminds me of the acution house from maplestory.

wonder if they were made by the same guy
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    For the search bar crashing, I'm pretty sure it's because it is constantly searching with every letter you type.... your first letter probably lists most of the in-game items. If they just made it so that it didn't search until you clicked it (like the Housing Board) there would probably be less issues. Not sure why they thought it would be better if it was constantly scanning.
    VeylaineBlissfulkillOneConfusedMilletian
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    ROan2011 wrote: »

Hope they can fix the issue soon. =T
    Wolfenstin