Check out the patch notes for update, A Fresh Memory: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66877/a-fresh-memory-patch-notes-may-13-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

It was long

Comments

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,035
    edited September 25, 2018
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Excuse me while I laugh at you for thinking I'm a great person

No William, excuse me..., for laughing at your inability to detect non-serious remarks.

You are the reason I received my warning. Right after I announced the value of your power to be zero.

~ (0.00 to be exact).

Can someone in the audience tell William what Sneer Quotes are?

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Excuse me while I laugh at you for thinking I'm a great person

No William, excuse me..., for laughing at your inability to detect non-serious remarks.

You are the reason I received my warning. Right after I announced the value of your power to be zero.

~ (0.00 to be exact).
    f73101c2e5b33738b1cd2957274bc279.png

I'm going to leave now. Have fun with trying to convey sarcasm on the internet using your vocal emphasis and also saying the same stuff again and again, only to claim it's sarcasm.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Buffalos ~ You are being a troll. ~ Sneer Quotes are intended to highlight sarcastic remarks, or remarks not meant to mean what they usually do. To put emphasis on words. ~ My dear child, didn't stay awake for anything in school? ~ "William The Great" -- in sneer quotes is everything but that. ~ and then some. ~ Look at him prove it.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Me reading this entire thread.

07a5a96153f74313af8238d25349553210d2e4a2c95e744be565d52ef19b9157.jpg

Please save whatever dignity you have left and leave. Maybe people will respect you for doing so- Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face typing that. Nobody gives a crap about you.
    Greta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle

• HardmuscleHardmuscle

• PromesteinPromestein
    Promestein wrote: »
    Gross, you furry scum.

All you're doing is earning a warning of your own. --

Joke's on you, I am already at Mild!
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle

• BuffalosBuffalos
    If he had, he'd know full well what I think of his "power".. /facepaw
    Here let me show what sarcasm really is:
    As a furry, I take offense to you appropriating my people.

Though in all seriousness, you cannot make a bunch of serious claims against a person, and then put in "sarcasm" and think they'll instantly notice it. That's why I can never read it from you, because you're too busy trying to bury me into the ground.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    If he had, he'd know full well what I think of his "power".. /facepaw
    Here let me show what sarcasm really is:
    As a furry, I take offense to you appropriating my people.

Though in all seriousness, you cannot make a bunch of serious claims against a person, and then put in "sarcasm" and think they'll instantly notice it. That's why I can never read it from you, because you're too busy trying to bury me into the ground.

I didn't make serious claims about you William. ~ I literally got my permanent warning for taking a verbal dump on you and your power.

Ask the GM
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Gross, you furry scum.

All you're doing is earning a warning of your own. --

Joke's on you, I am already at Mild!

3 of them equals a ban -- Joke's not on me honey.

http://archive.is/NvXyg

I don't roll that way. Well. I do. Just not with furries.

Also, I could care less for a ban. Things need to be said, and if I'm banned before admins ban you, that's the joke of the day.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle

• PromesteinPromestein
    I'm adding Promstein to my Ad Block filter -- Gone forever.

My permanent warning was the result of crapping on William.

Wew. Running from your problems is a bit unhealthy, don't you think?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    My permanent warning was the result of crapping on William.
    From page 1:
    Veylaine wrote: »
    You were making some good points though you were going about it in a condescending matter ( don't you think there is a reason many people react the way they do against you). Did you ever think maybe its me with how many people react to you. Even after jazmyn defended, you still kept behaving like a jerk and using language that would sure trigger someone.
    7P2KmKB.jpg
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/105169/#Comment_105169
    even as a joke you have to admit assuming someone is really drunk and then to use the really drunk assumption to assert their claim is ridiculous, is pretty low you know.
    EDIT: you can't really claim this was out of context since its right there, also if it is out context and it was not meant as a joke it just looks even worse on your part.

You lashed out at others who weren't me. Just sayin'.

But no really I'm gonna go to bed now. I look forward to seeing where this thread goes tomorrow, if it's even still here.
    PromesteinSherri
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    @Hardmuscle
    I will say this, I am not here too troll, so please don't assume I am.
    When you disrespected me and practically called me an alcoholic AS WELL as assuming I was talking about someone who I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF when I was mentioning how YouTube can leave their employee's in the dark, even including the fact I said I KNOW WE'RE NOT EMPLOYEES OF NEXON but that we are still sometimes in the dark with certain situations and behaviours, some of us don't know how we should really behave on the forums, and hopes that we can make the forums better again.

all that, that's what got you too become my enemy, too become someone I disliked, during me commenting in the forums of "goodbye forums...?" I ignored your behaviour until you targetted me for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

You were the first ever person I've reported, I've never reported ANYONE on ANYTHING before, and never wanted too.

Now I wholeheartedly hope that whatever bitterness you have - that you can relax, take a break, even have a picnic with friends or family or loved-ones, we all have our challenges, we all have our bad moments and such, we're all human, I just hope you get better.
    Much love and wishes.
    PromesteinSherriGreta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    I posted a picture of Nao talking to Buffalos and explained what I thought about his power (complete lack of it) and his condescension towards me. -- It was deleted before he could see it. -- He then trolled my use of sneer quotes after thinking I would ever assume him to have power of any kind. ~ Truly special cupcake.

• PromesteinPromestein
    fb8.jpg
    SherriGreta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Promestein ~ What exactly did I do to you?

Do you even know why you're mad at me?

I bet you don't.

You're a troll.
    Promestein
  • PromesteinPromestein
    @Promestein ~ What exactly did I do to you?

Do you even know why you're mad at me?

I bet you don't.

You're a troll.

I thought you were gonna block me? Am I that popular?! You're just a coward.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,100
    I posted a picture of Nao talking to Buffalos and explained what I thought about his power (complete lack of it) and his condescension towards me. -- It was deleted before he could see it. -- He then trolled my use of sneer quotes after thinking I would ever assume him to have power of any kind. ~ Truly special cupcake.

If it makes you feel any better, I saw the picture.
    Hardmuscle
This discussion has been closed.