Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So with the new Gachas...

TatsugiTatsugi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
edited August 28, 2018 in General Chat
Why hasn't anyone done this yet.. ?

OR for the whole DUBBED Scene with more context!
I see the chainsaw and Ferris outfits and can't stop unseeing it.
  1. How do you feel now?49 votes
    1. MY EYES!
       55% (27 votes)
    2. Oh..
       45% (22 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums
    SherriDaytonFaithrendLadameoffwithyourheadsAlshianpawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Marketing strategy
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I think Lily's Hat and Wig from the game addict anime cameo we had would work for that look. =D
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Ah well, that's a thing. *Is pouring gasoline everywhere while lighting a match*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Honestly, I feel like all the whales spent on Re:zero because I'm not seeing as much items on the new gacha :x I was hoping the stances would go down but people be paying more than what they were sold at... like 3m bumped up to 10m+ o_o
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah prices are going back up on the stances it seems like lol people must be gacha'd out
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Maia wrote: »
    Yeah prices are going back up on the stances it seems like lol people must be gacha'd out

Stances have made me more gold than most gacha recently. Bought all the stances for 3-4m (minus bow for 10m, and bare handed for 9m) on day one, now they just keep climbing.

Bought bow stance for 10, sold it for 15, rebought it for 9. Bought bare handed for 9, sold it for 16, rebought it for 8... It's really nice.
  • MaiaMaia
    Yep I did a similar thing lol I bought resold the sword ones. I also bought bare hand for 5m, resold for 15, rebought for 7. Somehow I ended up with almost all the stances (missing scythe, control bars, and guns) and 12m in spare cash despite only starting with maybe 20m.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Is there a reason to get stances outside of aesthetics?
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Id id be a whale id go for the re:zero box, we all know none of the crossover stuffs coming back thus more valuable.
    the new gachas items will be back anyways later.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • MaiaMaia
    The stances are for looks only. Specifically just idle and combat pose, they don't effect skill animations or have any effect on performance.
    Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    The stances are for looks only. Specifically just idle and combat pose, they don't effect skill animations or have any effect on performance.

ah kool. I'll skip and go back to stalking/sniping Re-zero stuff then.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Stances have made me more gold than most gacha recently. Bought all the stances for 3-4m (minus bow for 10m, and bare handed for 9m) on day one, now they just keep climbing.

Bought bow stance for 10, sold it for 15, rebought it for 9. Bought bare handed for 9, sold it for 16, rebought it for 8... It's really nice.

People like you sicken me. buying items like that for cheep just to sell them really high to make yourself even more gold with absolutely NO regard to the fact that other people may want to get them for cheap. thus screwing the rest of us over because of your greed.

people like you are the very reason the Devs need to step in and start putting limits on how high a item can be sold in the market. i.e item A can only be sold from 0-1M gold while Item B could be sold from 0-10M gold. and no higher as the game wont let you.

itl fix this broken economy which is what i want.
    offwithyourheadsSherriGhosti3
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited August 30, 2018

People like you sicken me. buying items like that for cheep just to sell them really high to make yourself even more gold with absolutely NO regard to the fact that other people may want to get them for cheap. thus screwing the rest of us over because of your greed.

people like you are the very reason the Devs need to step in and start putting limits on how high a item can be sold in the market. i.e item A can only be sold from 0-1M gold while Item B could be sold from 0-10M gold. and no higher as the game wont let you.

tbf, its not they fault people dont do research into what they looking for and also people willing to buy crazy amounts for anything thats the new shiny things. thats jsut how merchating works
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Gaea wrote: »
    I wish they WAITED to release this gacha because now the whales are not touching the Re:Zero gacha anymore. I kinda wanted a Beatrice dress, but now the prices are getting out of hand.

Two featured gachas at the same time is too much NA. Don't ever do that again. :(

maybe no ones touching the re:zero gacha anymore because the drop rate is terrible

out of 45 re:zero in a row not a single re:zero item dropped for me

i even went back and tried for another couple of boxes with left over nx after getting the raptor mount, got literal trash items worth a max of 5k

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Gaea wrote: »

Hence why they shouldn't be 10-20m AT ALL. lol.

That's Fashionogi for you.
    TheNyanCat
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

People like you make me roll my eyes and laugh because you clearly have no idea how a market works, we don't live in a world that's all pretty rainbows and butterflies. The economy is not broken just because people are buying low and selling high. Everyone does it. Your chance of having the item prices being limited is about as high as living on the sun.
    TheNyanCatForeRuniaoffwithyourheadsBronzebreak