Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Sprucing up an old outfit~

t6JS9MW.jpg

Head: Adorable Wig
    Face: Fox Face Mask (F)
    Outfit: Pierrot Chothes
    Gloves: Abaddon Sovereign Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Laced Leather Boots
    Tail: Skeletal Steel Dragon Tail

hopefully they release more face accessories in the near future
    KensamaofmariLittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Princessmeya That's awesome :D I think I went through a few colors before settling on pink (wasn't too good at the dye minigame haha) and oh wow congrats, that's pretty good, awesome you only had to buy wig :)

@roastedpig Congrats on the Felt Outfit and sprucing up an old outfit. :) It looks pretty awesome with the Sports Goggles and the Checkmate Queen Shoes. Love how the Pierrot Clothes look with the new masks. They probably will :D Hoping for more glasses (not so big or shades) and masks.

@Mysticbluwa Hello welcome :) Haven't seen that dress in awhile (though I noticed more were popping up after merge), it looks good, I love the varying flashes in each picture. :D They'll probably make more long, elegant dresses. Its a pretty popular style :)

@Musicat Oh that's from Lileas? I thought you brought it from Edern haha that's cool. I already answered your question in game but for anyone else who's looking to cosplay, Mabinogi World Wiki might be your best bet and looking through each section (though it might not be updated with all the newest items). I'm not very good at doing cosplays in game unfortunately (maybe think too hard about it D: ).

@Dusque Hello welcome and I saw your post, sorry little late replying. Your cosplay looks amazing and exactly like Joker from Persona 5 :D Awesome job! Thank you for sharing with us :)

@Tabari Congrats on completing the Avelin set, looks good! Like the contrast with the red and blue :)

Sorry its been awhile, its around that time when I start working more and my schedule has little hectic. If you been following m tumblr, you probably saw I posted outfits on there. Anyway I actually wasn’t a huge fan of this dress but I found it cheaper than usual (before it was re-released RIP I took the pictures before the Adorable Box) so I went and got it. It actually grew on me LOL haha and I really liked the idle with the Bluebird. I decided to wear Dorren’s Shoes since I thought sandals might look better than shoes and I was actually wearing another wig before but it felt like too much pink (Wig was pink, which was first in awhile since I usually dye my wigs brown now) so went with the Bright Student Wig (F). I forget if i already wore the Regal Cherry Blossom Halo with an outfit but I was wearing it at the time so I just left it on.

43yKNuA.png

u15f3aL.png

Outfit: Peaceful Bohemian Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Bright Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dorren’s Shoes
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Regal Cherry Blossom Halo
    roastedpig
  • PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Princessmeya That's awesome :D I think I went through a few colors before settling on pink (wasn't too good at the dye minigame haha) and oh wow congrats, that's pretty good, awesome you only had to buy wig :)

@roastedpig Congrats on the Felt Outfit and sprucing up an old outfit. :) It looks pretty awesome with the Sports Goggles and the Checkmate Queen Shoes. Love how the Pierrot Clothes look with the new masks. They probably will :D Hoping for more glasses (not so big or shades) and masks.

@Mysticbluwa Hello welcome :) Haven't seen that dress in awhile (though I noticed more were popping up after merge), it looks good, I love the varying flashes in each picture. :D They'll probably make more long, elegant dresses. Its a pretty popular style :)

@Musicat Oh that's from Lileas? I thought you brought it from Edern haha that's cool. I already answered your question in game but for anyone else who's looking to cosplay, Mabinogi World Wiki might be your best bet and looking through each section (though it might not be updated with all the newest items). I'm not very good at doing cosplays in game unfortunately (maybe think too hard about it D: ).

@Dusque Hello welcome and I saw your post, sorry little late replying. Your cosplay looks amazing and exactly like Joker from Persona 5 :D Awesome job! Thank you for sharing with us :)

@Tabari Congrats on completing the Avelin set, looks good! Like the contrast with the red and blue :)

Sorry its been awhile, its around that time when I start working more and my schedule has little hectic. If you been following m tumblr, you probably saw I posted outfits on there. Anyway I actually wasn’t a huge fan of this dress but I found it cheaper than usual (before it was re-released RIP I took the pictures before the Adorable Box) so I went and got it. It actually grew on me LOL haha and I really liked the idle with the Bluebird. I decided to wear Dorren’s Shoes since I thought sandals might look better than shoes and I was actually wearing another wig before but it felt like too much pink (Wig was pink, which was first in awhile since I usually dye my wigs brown now) so went with the Bright Student Wig (F). I forget if i already wore the Regal Cherry Blossom Halo with an outfit but I was wearing it at the time so I just left it on.

43yKNuA.png

u15f3aL.png

Outfit: Peaceful Bohemian Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Bright Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dorren’s Shoes
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Regal Cherry Blossom Halo

@Littlecici this dye mini game is annoying but i finally figured out how to make black and almost pure black
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    hcJeI5L.png
    KensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    hcJeI5L.png

l5rnZ6a.png
    update v_v
    KensamaofmariroastedpigMusicatLittleCeci
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 8, 2019
    @Littlecici this dye mini game is annoying but i finally figured out how to make black and almost pure black
    You can get all three to 255 or 0 pretty fast, in fact. Watch out in order not to exceed. Even if you don't fail but finish with an unwanted colour, you can redo it by starting again instead of closing the window or choosing an ampoule. Guess you already know that though.

@EmilieBerry, wow, what are those freckles technically?
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Princessmeya It takes some practice and RNG, I find it easier to make black than white since I seem to get more minus than plus materials, take advantage while the game is around for free dyes :D

@EmilieBerry Hello welcome and very adorable, love both outfits. The Peaceful Bohemian especially since don't see a color combo like that often :)

@Musicat It looks like those are the Freckled Nose Face or Pointy Freckled Nose.

Hello! Its actually a rare sight that I let my character age older than 12 or 13 (I think I took this when she was 14 or 15 or I used a 17 age pot RIP sorry I forget cause its actually been awhile since I took these pictures) but this is one of those outfits that it looks good on an older character. I actually found this Queen Bonnet in a shop for cheap and I been looking for older items and funny enough it kind of matched LOL so I put it on and took pictures. Another dress I wasn’t too fond of but in pink, it definitely grew on me. Just the normal version, it cost less than the special version and I didn’t really care for the idle. I used Opera Glasses and a few gestures to get some poses. So many dye parts but I absolutely love how it came out. I’m glad that some of the diamond parts stuck out instead of blending together.

Egs5RU6.png

hV4kh18.png

Outfit: Checkmate Queen’s Dress
    Headpiece: Queen Bonnet
    Shoes: Elegant Celtic Shoes (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Rose Ring Halo, Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Opera Glasses
    Musicat
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Musicat wrote: »
    You can get all three to 255 or 0 pretty fast, in fact. Watch out in order not to exceed. Even if you don't fail but finish with an unwanted colour, you can redo it by starting again instead of closing the window or choosing an ampoule. Guess you already know that though.

@EmilieBerry, wow, what are those freckles technically?

They are Small Ears Freckled Face coupon/
    Musicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, so LOL the last couple outfits I actually didn’t like at first and they grew on me, this one joins the club. I didn’t like the Eiren due to it being that shiny fabric (it makes my pink come out weird and hard to match) but recently I wanted to get it due to re-release and to match a friend who just got the male special version. I do like the idle pose and after dyeing the outfit, I really started to like it and even got the matching boots. What really got me was that I brought these Silver Trio Earring (either ear) and for awhile they just sat in my dressing room because I didn’t know what I could wear with them. They already came silver and I thought it looked really good with this outfit. I also had these wings for awhile, I love their movement but since its a bit more on the peachy pink side, I didn’t wear them too often until I matched them with this outfit. I was wearing Meet-Cute Bracelets but I also wanted to wear the Floral Regalia Bracelet (F) since I liked how they looked against the brown sleeves. Also I had the Rose Chain Appearance Scroll for awhile but I finally put it on Beginner Cardinal Chain Blade since I actually use it frequently while spamming basic sms and normal dungeons. I love how this whole outfit looks and glad I decided to get it. Also took pictures with my good friend Ven and with a Pink Darrig from the Mini Gem (ran in front right as I took the picture haha).

zBCesHr.png

edqrAB0.png

cTQk53H.png

Outfit: Eiren’s Chain Slasher Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Silver Trio Earring (Either Ear)
    Shoes: Eiren’s Chain Slasher Boots (F)
    Gloves: Floral Regalia Bracelet (F), Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Light Pink Heavenly Grace Wings, Rose Ring Halo, Rose Chain Appearance
    Musicat
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    HJ9Ktpg.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Special Chic Vacation Outfit (F)
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Traditional Elf Wedding Sandals
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Blue Diamond Wings
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari Sorry late replying but super adorable, love the sandals you wore with the outfit. :)

Sorry its been 2 weeks since I posted, RL has gotten hectic and work schedule changing and been less active on Mabi but looks like it'll be back to normal soon and I'll be more active again. Still playing catch up to my Tumblr so here's the next outfit.

Hello! I’m excited to show this outfit finally (after months of having it LOL). I have the complete set but decided to use the wig with a different outfit. I really liked how the Dashing Pirate Wig (F) looked with this outfit. The sleeves/belt were bit of a challenge and I was unsure if I wanted to dye the shirt brown or leave it white. After dyeing it brown, decided I liked it better brown haha and just dyed the belt/sleeves. Dyed the sandals to match the belt/sleeves as well. Dyed the gloves light pink since it was contrast enough to show (rather than dyeing it brown or dark pink). Absolutely love the pose (and flashing camera lights) except when trying to take pictures LOL. I forgot to put title back on for Lucky Spotlight but did get a picture with the Floral Photo Booth Studio Set which I thought was a pretty awesome chair. Also have pictures of Jae with the male outfit <3 More pictures on my Tumblr if you guys want to check it out :D

55eKjpE.png

S5cHZje.png

K59Z09c.png

Outfit: Special Floral Regalia Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Dashing Pirate Wig (F)
    Shoes: Floral Regalia Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Floral Regalia Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Floral Photo Booth Studio Set
    Kensamaofmariroastedpig
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! When I first noticed this set in the Dressing Room, I already knew it was gonna be cute and I had to get it. No luck with the Very Berry Dessert Box (I think I tried 2 stack of 11) so I ended up party spamming for the dress. I decided on the Puffy Sleeve Special Version and was happy when I found it for a good price on AH. I also found the wig with the bows and good friend gifted me the shoes and the Baby Bunny Doll (absolutely love the idle pose of holding the doll). The dress comes with a very bouncy and cute idle (both male and female outfits have same idle) and glad I opted for the Special version. It has 5 dyeable parts RIP and unfortunately cause I wanted the strawberries to be pink and the bottom skirt to be pink as well, they kind of blended together. Still love how it came out and love the complete set. <3 Oh also got gifted the the Vanilla Cupcake Halo I’m wearing and its dyeable 3 parts (just the ribbons and frosting).

AO3WVM5.png

cs9KRnL.png

Outfit: Special Puffy Raspberry Dress
    Headpiece: Raspberry Twin Tail Ribbon Wig
    Shoes: Raspberry Shoes
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Vanilla Cupcake Halo, Baby Bunny Doll
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I kept telling myself to upload my summer clothing since merger and getting a new computer, but never got to it. And summer is just about almost over.
    LittleCeci
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    heC8XCl.png
    I'm much happier now that I got the hairstyle I've wanted since it got released. :) Thought I'd never get it.

-Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    -Erinn World Championship Outfit
    -Meet-Cute Bracelet
    -Brilluen Bootie Heels
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Kensamaofmari Its all good :) Can still post Summer Outfits in the Fall haha. :D

@Harukari Hello and congrats on getting the hairstyle you wanted! It looks good :) Cute outfit too!

The Eluned Private Academy Senior Uniform (F) was little difficult to dye similar to the normal female Senior Uniform Dress, the vest and the emblem were the same dye section so I couldn’t dye it silver like I did on the dress but that’s okay, its actually grown on me (metal emblem being pink) and I love how the vest looks with the rest of the outfit. I was gonna go with sneakers for the shoes but decided on the Chic Boots (F). Patissiere Wig (F) is one of my favorite wigs to wear and love how it looks with this outfit. I love the Marionette Halos, super cute and unique. I definitely want to take some pictures wearing Pierrot Clothes with it. Also new Face Accessories! I was actually gonna buy the Bunny Face Mask but ended up getting the Cat Face Mask when I found it really cheap and its become something I haven’t taken off haha. And also got a Wind-Up Tail. LOL sorry guess its been awhile since I actually posted and I got alot of new stuff. I love the Wind-Up keys they have on the back of toys and when I see them in games, I always want to get it for my character. So when it got released as a Tail, I was pretty excited. It even turns which I thought was really neat. Also haven’t taken it off as well since I got it haha.

fGXRmXn.png

kjtoMX0.png

Outfit: Eluned Private Academy Senior Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Chic Boots (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Wind-Up Tail, Peach Royal Marionette Halo, Cat Face Mask
    Kensamaofmari
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I found this little cutie while wandering Emain Macha yesterday. I ran out of money so I can't get the footwear that goes with the set, but the Anju ones look great with them, though.
    LyoQ5pp.jpg

Head: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Outfit: Expert Assassin Outfit (F)
    Hands: Assassin's Leather Gloves (F)
    Feet: Ninja Anju's Shoes
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Pink Diamond Wings
    LittleCeci
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Haven't been active much lately... But the new Water Spirit Outfit is nice. Anyway, looking good everyone! :D

Q7VCXuK.jpg

Head: Desert Guardian Wig and Headdress
    Outfit: Water Spirit Outfit
    Hands: Adonis Bracelet
    Feet: Noblesse Deity Shoes
    Tail: Desert Guardian Tail
    KensamaofmariLittleCeci
  • TherolyteTherolyte
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    I need more sheep accessories in my life. Namely a tail because the plushie deer reminds me of a tiny dino stub. Just came back to the game after a loooooooong time and surprised to see all this Eluned stuff and then I saw this thread and decided to toss in my photos as well~ Everyone just looks so lovely!

TNPHdJO.png

ggfgx3v.jpg

Head: Wiggling Sheep Ear Headband
    Outfit: Eluned Royal Rose Outfit (M)
    Feet: Eluned Night Witch Boots (M)
    TabariLittleCeciTheia
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari haha nice find! Usually I'd afk in my HS but work got me so tired I just log on and fall asleep LOL and the outfit still looks good even if you don't have the complete sets, I like the matching flowers on the outfit and shoes. :D Loving the colors too!

@roastedpig me either DX hoping with weekends back, I'll have little more energy to do more than just event stuff. They're both really nice, like how you dyed the outfit and matched it up with the Desert Guardian Wig and Headdress, very exotic and gorgeous :D

@Therolyte hello welcome! Hopefully more sheep items pop up in future, they're too adorable. :D Welcome back to the game and yeah eluned stuff is awesome :) Loving the outfit with those boots and sheep ears look very adorable on you :D

Hello! Work is winding down and I got weekends off again so I’ll hopefully (**crosses fingers** new work schedule works out) be more active again. I took this picture a week ago but just getting around to posting it. I didn’t care much for the outfit at first but I found it cheap (no idle) so I brought it and it became a favorite of mine LOL. I love how it came out in pink and loving the boots and gloves (I didn’t get the wig) that belong to the set. First time wearing the Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F) and I love how it looks with the Mysterious Thief Light Suit (F). I wore this outfit for awhile because I really like how it came out and the Nail Bat made it even cooler haha. I was gifted the Neon Chocolate Angel Wings and found the Chocolate Musician Halo a little bit later and wore together. Also thought Safe Chair (and the HS items) were pretty neat.

I was afking in Festia near Milk and when I came back later, I saw that Milk had changed into the Mysterious Thief Full Suit (Idle but holding Musician Boom Box so it didn’t show) and was matching me C: ♥

NijXCu9.png

Di3fAc5.png

PqahTj8.png

Outfit: Mysterious Thief Light Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F)
    Shoes: Mysterious Thief Long Boots (F)
    Gloves: Mysterious Thief Gloves (F)
    Accessories:Chocolate Musician Halo, Neon Chocolate Angel Wings, Wind-up Tail, Nail Bat, Safe Chair, Musician Boom Box
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    I kept telling myself to upload my summer clothing since merger and getting a new computer, but never got to it. And summer is just about almost over.
    Speaking of that, it's kinda Spritumn here. We had some snow and massive leaffalls, and not everything is wet and flowing.

If I'm able to play during the next week, I'll try to post a cosplay outfit. 0v0

@LittleCeci , how are you doing? What's new? Your last outfit is not quite for my tastes, but it's totes adorbs 0v0