Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Merge Alexina

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited March 11, 2021
    Helsa wrote: »
    The same could be said of the nay-sayers.
    I'm not sure what you're specifically referring to in my post. But, I'll warn you that Tu Quoque Fallacies ("You did it, too") in any context aren't going to be winning arguments for the merge to occur.
    Everyone has their reasons, everyone has their desires. It's yet another zero-sum situation thanks to Nexon.
    Oh, for sure. Nexon goofed. I'll always agree with you there.
    We keep bringing it up because it hasn't happened yet. The forums are for airing ideas about the game. That also means re-airing ideas and re-re-airing ideas. The idea somehow of weathering merge arguments and then never having to worry about them ever again is never gonna happen.

Oh, for sure. I don't expect suggestions of merging to just stop, because people are going to continue to believe what they believe and some people don't pay attention enough to realize that it's been rehashed 1000 times.

But, that's not what I was pointing out. I wasn't criticizing the repetition of the request; I was criticizing the belief in the repetition of the action. You see, there's nothing harmful in replaying a conversation about merging due to ignorance of history; there is a harm to be done in replaying the same actions that caused the problems that occurred after the first merge, due to ignorance of history, which are being encouraged by the replayed conversations as was what caused the first merge. Actions can be prevented. And let's just be honest, here: If the goal wasn't to get the second merge to occur, then people wouldn't still be rehashing the conversation. My purpose in being here simply is to do my part in making sure that does not happen again.
    Shomaruki wrote: »
    You can merge a server all day but how many of those players are ACTUALLY playing the game and not just sitting doing afk events? If they going to afk on one server they are going to afk on this one.
    Most of the Mabinogi Events are literally just log in and play AFK Simulator.
    100%. I'm with you, here. I'm glad more people are suggesting a change to events for them to be made to encourage more actual gameplay and activity.

GretaWolfsingerBronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    The same could be said of the nay-sayers.
    I'm not sure what you're specifically referring to in my post. But, I'll warn you that Tu Quoque Fallacies ("You did it, too") in any context aren't going to be winning arguments for the merge to occur.
    I could point out where this happens but I really don't want to because then the discussion shifts away from discussion about the merger to discussion about the people concerned with it. When that happens then you have the risk of someone taking it personally.
    Wolfsinger
  • SujongSujong
    what happened to the merge. it was supposed to merge on the 25th
  • KipcatKipcat
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Just go and transfer to Nao
    dont drag us into the complicated world of getting merged
    Alexina is doing fine as it is
    claiming Alexina and Nao as database clusters and channels are servers doesn't make any difference
    same problems will still happened and even if they get resolved there will always be someone who would find faults and complain
    nobody has time for this merge why waste time for this merge spamming post
    I'm too lazy to argue with this
    I did my best and done my research
    I'll just flag this as petition and spamming everytime it gets posted
    and since its an old topic being revisited over and over It could also be considered necrobumping
    I've decided to stop throwing stones on the hive and just drag it down
    I'll definitely get stinged alot

youre so mad lol