Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    About time I posted in the new thread ^^

Though this isn't my current outfit it was the one I was wearing before it

Nevine117_zpsrksrhbk2.png

Outfit: Astrologer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Wiggling Nosuri's Ears
    Shoes: Incubus Siren Boots (F)
    Gloves: Queen of Hearts Chain Gloves
    Accessories: Gold Grace Halo/Black Cupid Wings
    LittleCeciAliahYamiofnight
  • GoryouGoryou
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    edited February 6, 2017
    Entry Form:
    Screenshot:

1_zpsafzs8kqx.png

Wearing:
    Robe: Cruces Robe
    Headpiece: Ornamented Crown
    Shoes: Bat Boots
    Gloves: Ranger Gloves
    Accessory: Fluffy Puppy Bag
    Effect: Tin Potion

Description:
    Ooo, where to start? This outfit is one of my favorite combinations. I personally like the cruces robe, it's cute especially when you're tiny. My favorite color #98fb98 is almost next to impossible to find nowadays, so I bought this robe with neck piece already colored this way from an NPC. I thought it would be nice for winter because It looks like a scarf. Bat boots because BOOTS. Huehue, no slipping. Ranger gloves, mainly because even though it's winter, I have my fingers free for archery. The Ornamented Crown because I like to think my character is a long forgotten prince. (Yeah, the elves have bad memory.) I like the Fluffy Puppy Bag, it's for adding cuteness. :D I chose my homestead in Filia for the background with the snowflurry because even though Filia is a desert, an elf can wish, right?

Name/Server:
    Goryou, Mari

2_zpsqyyosxmh.png?t=1486358012
    This is just for showing the colors because I chose a night background for the submission.
    Dang, I had problems uploading, does imgur not work? I'll use photobucket instead.
    LittleCeciAliah
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited February 7, 2017
    Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a bit due to there being a lack of dyes in my color, thankfully the justice outfit had my secondary color by default :)

So here u guys go.

The new Justice outfit looked better than I thought when I first saw it on the event page, I like the cape-like decoration that comes down from the back. I was planning on making my character sit on the new stone bench prop but im way to small right now that I just looked strange and u couldn't see my shoes xD so I went with the moon instead ( The second image is incase the full details couldn't be seen that well)
    a2ee9804b4.JPGdcaf0e6eb0.JPG

Outfit: Justice Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig F
    Shoes: Winter Princess Boots (F)
    LittleCeciAliah
  • hamithehamisterhamithehamister
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    edited February 7, 2017
    Its my first time posting on the new forum and i'm so glad its still up and running bc I know fashionogi is one of the main reasons I still play Mabinogi. I am really happy bc I just got the wings I always wanted and was able to complete my sexy leather dominatrix look ^^ These new glasses from the William partner are perfection lol Not only are they fashionable, but they also make any cute non idle outfit into one full of sass.

spfNLK7.jpg

n1rEWrd.jpg

vGfoggE.jpg

What i'm wearing is:

William's Glasses
    Cessair Commander Outfit
    Cessair Commander Gloves
    Elegant Celtic Shoes (F)
    Dark Hummingbird Wings

(Ogre Crown is equipped in normal tab, hence my skin tone)
    LittleCeciAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    edited February 9, 2017
    @Nevine Hello and welcome haha :) I can't remember if you posted in the old one but Ven definitely posted lots of pictures with you in them. Your outfit is super gorgeous, part of me is wishing I could have gotten it but out of my price range haha. Very majestic and striking :D

@Goryou Thank you for posting an entry for the Winter Outfit Screenshot contest and very adorable, I completely forgot about robes used for winter and the scarf on it is very fitting for winter. Also thank you for also including a close up picture in the day time, very awesome to see the colors and how the outfit looks during the day. :D That's really weird, it might have not finished uploading. I haven't had any troubles with it yet but glad photobucket is working for you :D

@Cinnabun Hello again and its okay, I know the feeling. :) I'm running low on my pinks and that's awesome when an outfit already has a color that you use on it haha. I was a little iffy on the Justice Outfit as well (I haven't opened mine yet since lacking in dyes) but I've seen a couple in game and yours looks very awesome, the cape is especially cool. It looks gorgeous in gold and white :) Haha the benches are a little weird haha especially when tiny.

@hamithehamister About time you came around haha and congrats on the wings! I forgot you were looking for those and agree about the William Glasses, I love that they give an idle to any outfit (even overwrite the idle if an outfit has one, except the ones that are turned on like SAO outfits). Very dark and striking look, fantastic as always :)

Hi, tiny still due to tin pot haha but I thought this looked adorable when small. I had this Shaman Wig (F) for awhile but first time I’m using it. The yellow flower unfortunately isn’t dyeable but still cute. I also got a Nekone’s Outfit which I just dyed recently as well as the Ronin’s Shoes (F) that I had for awhile but didn’t know what to use it with haha. I forgot to wear a ring LOL so she doesn’t have anything on her hands. Love the pose that the Nekone’s Outfit gives.

GHS37s8.png

3kzR3Fn.png

Outfit: Nekone’s Outfit
    Headpiece: Shaman Wig (F)
    Shoes: Ronin’s Shoes (F)
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: N/A
    Aliah
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 9, 2017
    Ah, oops, I'm on Tarlach but you guys can check this out.
    I alternate the wings every now and then, but I'd love to be able to genderbend to use my new Valentine's suit. Of course with Beauty Coupons comes great cost... *sigh*
    3af6a11b67b24183b8d74467d350085a.png

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit:Smart Student Uniform (F)
    Shoes: Millia's Exploration Boots
    Tail: Fluffy Rurutie Tail

Props to my Alt for wearing this for me:
    9ac37e4cf0f94e1983fe0f0fc12e8113.png

Head: Waffle Wizard Wig
    Outfit: Wild Card Suit
    Shoes: Butler Shoes (For Male Partners)
    LittleCeciAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Darkpixie99 Hello and welcome :) You're fine haha anyone from any servers can post, just people don't often do, glad to have you! Very cute, soft colors I like it and the tail is super adorable. :) I know how you feel, I can't genderbend at all without forever losing my Kagamine Rin Hairstyle. That hair is really adorable, my alt has the same hairstyle. Also cute alt, love the outfit and wig you used along with the colors Hoping that outfit will become genderbend one day. :)
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    @Darkpixie99 Hello and welcome :) You're fine haha anyone from any servers can post, just people don't often do, glad to have you! Very cute, soft colors I like it and the tail is super adorable. :) I know how you feel, I can't genderbend at all without forever losing my Kagamine Rin Hairstyle. That hair is really adorable, my alt has the same hairstyle. Also cute alt, love the outfit and wig you used along with the colors Hoping that outfit will become genderbend one day. :)
    Thanks! I made a little forum for us on Tarlach, and hopefully I will be able to actually put the male outfit to use.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 9, 2017
    @Darkpixie99 You're welcome and that's awesome! I can't wait to see all the awesome fashions on Tarlach :) and hope so too. Good luck with your Tarlach Thread! :)
    Darkpixie99
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 10, 2017
    Hello! So here’s what I was wearing, the same outfit I used for the Valentine Gif Contest on the contest forums but instead of the Kagamine Rin Headset, its the William Glasses haha I do really like the idle pose. I have the un-edited contest picture up on my tumblr if you wanna see (it looks the same as the contest entry, just without the edits). I also took a couple of fun pictures of my character with the Pom Poms (which I originally was gonna do in the gif but I saw someone already did that so I did the kiss gesture). Also love how the Pom Poms give outfits a idle pose. Even if its a little outdated, I think its super cute (just try to ignore the funny pleats on the skirt LOL). There’s an undyeable yellow wristband on the right arm which is why I use the Playful Bunny Cuffs to cover it haha. I haven’t used these wings in awhile but with Valentine’s Day coming up, I pulled them out again (love that they glow at night).

znn7D0K.png

YfNy9kM.png

E7y9yLr.png

Outfit: Cheerleader Outfit
    Headpiece: Williams Glasses/Kagamine Ring Headset
    Shoes: Traditional Wedding Boots
    Gloves: Playful Bunny Cuffs
    Accessories: Pink Twinkling Cupid Wings, Pom Poms
    Aliah
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Entry Form:
    Screenshot:
    04eae668f7.JPG
    Items Worn:
    Headpiece: Snow Bunny Nordic Beanie F
    Outfit: Old Saint Nick Outfit F
    Shoes: Chillin' Urban Boots F
    Gloves: Rainbow Sheep Gloves
    Accessories: White Dominion Wings

Description

The Old Saint Nick Outfit looks adorably cute with the fluffy textures at the sleeves and collar (the parts dyed blue) and can keep you warm when playing in the snow all day. The outfit was alrdy winter themed but technically it doesn't contain the words 'winter' or 'snowflake' so it could have been a loophole xD The Rainbow Sheep Gloves look warm enough to keep your hands from being frozen. The Urban Boots serve as snow boots, afterall they seem like they wouldn't sink into the snow.The Dominion Wings have their appeal brought out in this image, the brightness and the falling feathers gives off the idea of a snow angel. Lastly is the Snow Bunny Nordic Beanie, this little beanie is not only stylish but also provides protection from the cold. I absolutely adore that small rabbit on the side :)
    When you think of the term 'winter' you generally think of cold weather and snow together, and what else would you do on a fun snowy day but play around making snowmen, snowball fights and other fun activities?

In case it was was too difficult to fully see the details of the clothes I posted some close ups in the same location.

4019ac4c57.JPGa7192df16a.JPG

Name/Server
    Ruebattery/Mari
    LittleCeciAerenAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 11, 2017
    @Cinnabun Thank you so much for your entry and very adorable! LOL I almost forgot about the Saint Nick Outfit and love that those wings have falling feathers. :) Love the snowmen haha. Thank you for including close up pictures of your outfit!

Hi, before the MusicQ gach ended, I wanted to get the Honeycomb Dress. I thought it was really cute and kind of reminded me of the mage from Dungeon Fighter. I was saving up for it when a good friend found a seller for the dress + the shoes and got it for me. I had the darker pink and brown reversed but I wanted to dye the fuzzy on the crown brown so I swapped them and actually prefer it this way as there’s actual wings on the back which I found really neat. Really grown fond of this outfit that I haven’t stopped wearing it LOL but wasn’t sure how I wanted to take pictures with it till recently. I removed my tail and wings so the wings on the back could be shown. With the Naco Commerce event, there’s a couple new HS items so I started re-doing my homestead to get everything to fit. I missed two of the HS items from the Cookie Island event but I found the Cake in a shop and tried to get a couple pictures with it in my homestead with some of my Ginger Cookie Mines.
    v82Inwh.png
    qj2NYRQ.png

uHPrDYB.png

Outfit: Honeycomb Dress
    Headpiece: Honeycomb Hat
    Shoes: Honeycomb Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Lace Umbrella, Strawberry Macaroon Balloon
    AerenAliah
  • hamithehamisterhamithehamister
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    This used to be one of my favorite outfit combos, all the matching trim just looks so aesthetically pleasing to me. Not to mention when matched with the snapback is paired with the battleborn outfit I look like an awesome k-pop singer with a sassy idle. Probably the only improvement I would make is taking off the leg cape, I like it design-wise but in use its not so practical with chairs and skill animations bc it either looks like a weird leg funnel or clips lol Otherwise I am happy to finally get some use out of my home ec shoes, I usually forgo them for pairs with higher heels but they just look so good as they carry the line pattern on the legs of the battleborn :D

3IOX4yo.jpg?1

QGnc471.jpg?1

Snapback
    Battleborn Outfit (F)
    Millia's Exploration Gloves
    Home Ec Teacher Shoes
    Dark Hummingbird Wings
    LittleCeciBleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @hamithehamister It looks really good and I kind of agree with the side sash, kind of the reason I never got one LOL and that's neat, I like how the line on the stockings match up perfectly with the Home Ec. Teacher Shoes :)

Hi, so on Friday was the Valentine’s Day In Game Dance Party for Mari. Unfortunately it was really laggy for me, even on laptop so I couldn’t move much (and I’m not much of a crowd person haha RIP). I haven’t worn this in awhile so thought I’d bring it out again. I actually saw someone wearing the outfit on Alexina when I was on my alt to check out the event. Its the Coco’s Mini-Dress; I said it before in my post when I wore the outfit before but I’ll mention it again, the black parts on the three pieces I’m wearing is not dyeable, so its stuck black. Which I thought would match with the William Glasses I haven’t dyed yet haha. The clasps on the front of the dress are dyeable as well but I left them white. I love the design of the dress and having short hair shows the little ribbon on the back (can see on my tumblr). I have actually the headpiece as well but for some reason, that part doesn’t have the undyeable black ribbon so it doesn’t match the set (I dyed it differently). It was pretty fun watching everyone dance, I took a picture with a friend while we were dancing and then took a 2nd picture after the event was over with more of my friends (who are all fabulous fashionistas). Thank you GMs for the awesome party and lovely gifts!

DQy5KLA.png

yLgFfXE.png

FZiO7zQ.png

Outfit: Coco’s Mini-Dress
    Headpiece: William Glasses
    Shoes: Coco’s Heels
    Gloves: Coco’s Bracers
    Accessories: N/A
    TreepAliahBleuie
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited February 14, 2017
    Entry Form:
    Screenshot:

9Wjf1Rm.jpg
    Front

RjGgp6W.jpg
    Back

Items worn:
    Robe: Cool Twinkling Cupid Wings
    Headpiece: Saber Wig
    Outfit: Winter Messenger Outfit
    Shoes: 2012 Premium Newbie Boots
    Gloves: Terk's Open Finger Gloves

Description:
    For this Winter, I'm working as a messenger for Taunes! Just to you know... make sure that things are easily shipped in and out of Vales during the Winter Games. Clipping my trusty wings on, I feel like some sort of Tinkerbell-Santa as I zoom about the snow-covered destinations of Physis to do Taunes' bidding.

Although the sleeves are thin, the Winter Messenger Outfit is light enough to help me fly about, without letting the cold bother me too much. These are such nice Winter Boots, allowing me to run about lightfooted as an elf without having to sink in the snow. Makes it easier for me to move about especially at this time of year. With all the heavy lifting (thank to the packages sent by those powerful Giants) involved, the Terk's Open Finger gloves help me give a better grip, and at the same time it keeps the cold away from my easily-frostied fingers.

To top it all off, I borrow the great Saber's look as I tie my hair up in a bun behind my head, just so stray locks wouldn't get in the way of work. Her little blue bow fits my look, don't you think?

Well, I'm ready to go to work! Winter won't last long now and Taunes needs his supplies delivered! :-)

In-Game Name and Server: Aeren from Mari
    TreepLittleCeciAliahSaffronBeige
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    I went for the Curious Cat theme :D . .
    unknown.png

So, been playing on a new Elf and went with this look~

Head:Fox wig M
    Body: Wild Card Suit
    Shoes:Surgeon shoes
    Cat tail

(Also noticed if I inverted the shirt and jacket colors, I could be Rowlet~)
    LittleCeciAliah
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited February 14, 2017
    Treep wrote: »
    I went for the Curious Cat theme :D . .
    unknown.png

So, been playing on a new Elf and went with this look~

Head:Fox wig M
    Body: Wild Card Suit
    Shoes:Surgeon shoes
    Cat tail

(Also noticed if I inverted the shirt and jacket colors, I could be Rowlet~)

I'm gaining new appreciation for that Wild Card suit. It looks very fancy in such a cool way. :3
    TreepBleuie
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited February 14, 2017
    @LittleCeci I think your right, it was always Ven posting screenshots he'd taken while I was afk xD

And while i'm here this is the outfit i've been wearing as of late

Nevine2_zpsj4fll4zo.png
    AerenLittleCeciAliahYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Aeren thank you for your entry! :) Very gorgeous, love the messenger theme and the colors you used.

@Treep Very adorable, growing fond of the Wild Card Suit :) Hoping there'll be a genderbend version in the future for females so I could wear it haha.

@Nevine Haha nothing wrong with that, you always looked good in all the pictures :) Gorgeous, it looks really good in your colors and love the glove and halo you paired with it.

Its a couple hours too late but happy belated Valentine’s Day! Hope everyone had a good day. :) Here’s my Valentine’s Day outfit. It’s just been recently re-released with the Shopkeeper’s Valentine Sale, I dyed the inside shirt to brown (it was an off-white before when I used it). Also excited to show the Sweet Anju Wig. It was released last year a little after Valentine’s Day in a Sweet Treat Box (F) along with the Sweet Eirawen Wig, Sweet Cross Empire Wig (F), and some outfits that came with pons. I wanted to get it but it was a little out of my price range at the time and I was saving up for something else at the time haha. I found it again recently and got it for Valentine’s Day. Because it has Macarons on it, I decided to use the Macaroon Mistress outfit to match. Also love how the chocolate box when I took pictures, had pink ribbons on it. So cute <3

4LzmGiS.png

a5gPcGj.png

Outfit: Macaroon Mistress Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Sweet Anju Wig
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Twinkling Cupid Wings
    AerenAliah
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    d734a7b01c7a32ff87dad34ed9192631.png
    Hell yeah I'm living the red life