Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    2023 Jan 29
    The final had 14-1 and it can be found here.

Each game race gets their own unique jousting combo which, if successful, means that they inflict bonus damage, on top of the normal damage, for the pass that they strike on. Since these combos are different, they can be ranked from best to last. For people that joust a lot, it is no secret that humans have the best combo, so the jousting finals are dominated by human characters. I've posted, in Feedback, for Nexon to change jousting from racial based combos to personal ones. Be that as it may, this week an elf won, mind you, facing a human, but still, good for them!
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Feb 5
    The final had 18-1 and it can be found here.

Sooooooo, close to another five-rounder but Gornevez put the kibosh on that.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Feb 12
    The final had 16-1 and it can be found here.

A good turn out with lots of new folks.

• HelsaHelsa
    2023 Feb 19
    The final had 14-1 and it can be found here.

We had some more new people. They all got slaughtered in the first round. Good time had by all.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Feb 26
    The final had 17-1 and it can be found here.

The final match saw the return of the same two combatants from last week ... with the same result.

• HelsaHelsa
    2023 Mar 5
    The final had 16-1 and it can be found here.

A fun result, all the veterans were eliminated by the semi-finals, so we saw some new folks on the podium!
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Mar12
    The final had 13-1 and it can be found here.

A fairly new jouster managed to make it to the final match twice in as many weeks; good for them!

• HelsaHelsa
    2023 Mar19
    The final had 11-1 and it can be found here.

Our favourite forum troll Pan came to the dance this week. They've been jousting for over ten years, cutting their teeth in the Alexina jousting league; that's how I know them. Throughout that time they used human characters to joust. After many many times of having characters shot out from under them, by the powers that be, they're making their present go of it with an elf. After all that time jousting with humans, they struggled with jousting elf style instead of human style. This final they showed progress!
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Mar 26
    The final had 12-1 and it can be found here.

A long-time ex-Alexinan veteran announced their retirement from jousting and Mabinogi, in general, at these finals. Fittingly, they went out with a bang. Hopefully, this will be a typical Mabinogi retirement and we'll see them again sometime in the future.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 Apr 2
    The final had 12-1 and it can be found here.

After nearly a year of Erinn, the biggest rivalry from Nao finally added another chapter on Erinn. The two finalists faced off against each other, on Nao, around ten times but, on Erinn, never met in the final match until this time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 11, 2023
    2023 Apr 9
    The final had 10-1 and it can be found here.

Due to the slow log-in issue, several players were not able to register in time. There was still enough contestants for a final to happen but an NPC victory, in the second round, turned this tournament from a potential four-rounder in to a three-rounder.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Huma huma huma
  • HelsaHelsa
    Huma huma huma
    You exist, therefore you are expected to compete this Sunday. :)
    Helsa wrote: »
    Huma huma huma

Let me match months of the game first.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!

Just need to remind myself to do the 2nd match to get ticket and I'll be there.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!

Good girl!
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!

Good girl!

Being away for so long, everything seems confusing except for the location of the Jousting Arena and Dunbarton
  • HelsaHelsa
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!

Good girl!

Being away for so long, everything seems confusing except for the location of the Jousting Arena and Dunbarton

It's four buttons Kenny Boi, if you lose, so what, you'll get back into shape soon enough.
    Huma huma huma

C U sunday, GL!

Good girl!

It's four buttons Kenny Boi, if you lose, so what, you'll get back into shape soon enough.

I almost forgot I could use keyboard last night, I was trying to click a couple buttons that wasn't responding and missed a move, luckily it wasn't costly.