Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your daily fashion.

Comments

• YooniYooni
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Giegue wrote: »
    pG8JrCY.png

I've been wearing this Cores Thief Outfit since the dawn of Mabinogi. I'm super attached to it as much as it's a pre-beta modeled outfit and looks like garbage compared to newer stuff. I feel it's always gone well with the thief shoes, and my 1 weird glove. Back on Eu I used to wear an ordinary headband, but when I joined NA there was a pet event going on and I got these super cute cat ears and I've had them on ever since. Every Fashionogi needs a pair of wings.
    Excuse the kinda wasteful space in the image, I was using it for somethin more photographic and just had it on hand.

Hey, outdated textures or no, it's nice to see someone wearing one of the old outfits! You almost never see them anymore. I have a similar attachment to my Kiriusjin's Armor and Cores Boots, so you're not alone in wearing gen 1 clothes. c: And you make that old outfit look really good, too. I love the blue. c:

Speaking of retro outfits, I've been wearing my Bianca Drawers that I've had for ages the past few days! I've always been really fond of them for whatever reason. I think they're really cute! I almost never wear such bright colors, but I don't mind them on this particular outfit. (Although that might be nostalgia talking, since I had them since 2008...)

mabinogi_2017_03_10_001.jpg

But I also got a Portia dress today, so I switched it up and went totally blue. I'm happy I finally found another dress that looks good with the Juliet Wig. I'm not usually one to wear really big wings, either (I prefer either none or my little Heart Wings), but I think they work well with the gold tones of the Portia dress. c:

mabinogi_2017_03_13_001.jpg
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Yinko wrote: »
    Most of the times I wear this one
    4Wn89HP.jpg
    oh my lord you make the pierrot wig look good! O-O
    it might be just me but 99% of the time i don't like it lol wow.. i'm shocked
    your colour schemes are great too
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Mabisexual.PNG

Me!
    SylviaWolfe
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yooni wrote: »
    pG8JrCY.png

I've been wearing this Cores Thief Outfit since the dawn of Mabinogi. I'm super attached to it as much as it's a pre-beta modeled outfit and looks like garbage compared to newer stuff. I feel it's always gone well with the thief shoes, and my 1 weird glove. Back on Eu I used to wear an ordinary headband, but when I joined NA there was a pet event going on and I got these super cute cat ears and I've had them on ever since. Every Fashionogi needs a pair of wings.
    Excuse the kinda wasteful space in the image, I was using it for somethin more photographic and just had it on hand.

Hey, outdated textures or no, it's nice to see someone wearing one of the old outfits! You almost never see them anymore. I have a similar attachment to my Kiriusjin's Armor and Cores Boots, so you're not alone in wearing gen 1 clothes. c: And you make that old outfit look really good, too. I love the blue. c:

Speaking of retro outfits, I've been wearing my Bianca Drawers that I've had for ages the past few days! I've always been really fond of them for whatever reason. I think they're really cute! I almost never wear such bright colors, but I don't mind them on this particular outfit. (Although that might be nostalgia talking, since I had them since 2008...)

Speaking of retro outfits, here's one I wore a week ago or so:

tumblr_om4ri9vMwS1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Thanks for giving me a great idea: My new Mabinogi fashion goal is to feature and mix-match old outfits that are rotting away in my closet. XD
    BlissfulkillSherri
    Aeren wrote: »
    Yooni wrote: »
    pG8JrCY.png

Speaking of retro outfits, here's one I wore a week ago or so:

tumblr_om4ri9vMwS1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Thanks for giving me a great idea: My new Mabinogi fashion goal is to feature and mix-match old outfits that are rotting away in my closet. XD

Excellent. I do it to, in any case to be unique. I hope you find great clothing combos.
    Sherri
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited March 15, 2017
    Did somebody say old mixed with new?? I love mixing and matching new(ish) accessories with old outfits~

2qty2kp.png
    Sherri
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited March 16, 2017
    EtRkSFY.jpg?1

When you get gacha trash...but you actually kinda like it...not sure it actually merits being called fashion...
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 16, 2017
    EtRkSFY.jpg?1

When you get gacha trash...but you actually kinda like it...not sure it actually merits being called fashion...

i don't even get any outfit from gacha
    guess the luck is not on my side
    SylviaWolfe
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Hazurah wrote: »
    i don't even get any outfit from gacha
    guess the luck is not on my side

*pats shoulder* I'm sorry ;-; this gacha was kinda brutal and disappointing. I got a bunch of odd dyes and butterfly wings/suit from a stack so figured why not become a butterfly. Anyone else wanna share their gacha creations? :3
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 17, 2017
    The outfit I've been wearing lately;

539336B.png

Yes, I finally got the Crow I wouldn't shut up about. c:

Aaand the outfit I'll be wearing today for St. Patrick's Day!;

O6rfUSV.png
    BlissfulkillDaktaroFroglordSylviaWolfe
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Great Grape 2.0
    7692fc35e48a469bb6f8951d996d0663.png
    First pair of wings I will ever put up with the cardboardness for
    Darkpixie99
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    ZZgUzgh.png

I decided to become the sunset.
  • LolosanLolosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Usually Its:
    2cxt34x.png

But I also recycle through:
    dr37k5.png
    r8ru48.png
    FroglordSherriLearisa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 18, 2017
    2cdj0hj.png

icv22c.png

I feel lucky.
    FroglordSherri
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    zCKZcOU.png
    Dropping this here.
    BlissfulkillXiokunDarkpixie99
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    just me being foxy :3
    QxrhWs5.jpg
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    2cdj0hj.png

icv22c.png

I feel lucky.

Basically the look I wanted but couldn't get. XD So I went with the new outfit we all got.
    Aeren
    Goddamn_Blissfulkill_Is_Sexy.png
    SherriSylviaWolfe
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    TcwFBm0.jpg
    Blissfulkill
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    edited March 20, 2017
    Autograph wrote: »
    Great fashionogi 2.0
    7692fc35e48a469bb6f8951d996d0663.png
    First pair of wings I will ever put up with the cardboardness for
    One of the only people to wear a crown

Myself on the other hand...

BfucSPA.png

I've been enjoying the more simple outfits lately.
    DaktaroHiroki05