Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

LittleCeciLittleCeci
Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
edited May 31, 2019 in Mari Chat
Hello! Since the old forums were replaced, figured I should start up the thread again :) I'm not exactly sure how the HTML will work but we'll see how it goes haha. Thank you everyone who had posted on the old thread and got it up to 100 pages. :o Hope we can get it there again!

Introduction

Hello there! My name is Cariceci and I love fashion! I love seeing what other people wear and how they coordinate their outfits. So I'm making this thread so people can share their love of fashion or just for fun what outfit they're wearing. It doesn't have to be expensive, flashy, or rare, I want to see all styles, colors, and coordinations. Your outfit can be the most expensive on the server or the cheapest to buy. Made up of NPC brought items only or Event only, everything and everyone is welcomed!

Guidelines

First thing is first, take a picture of the outfit you're wearing! You can do this by screenshotting when you're in Mabinogi. Videos are also welcome! Then you upload to a sharing site, I use Imgur but there are others out there! You upload your picture from your computer onto the hosting site and then take the link (If its Imgur, right click the image and copy the image address) and put it in [|img]Image Here [/img] (without the straight line in front of the img haha) but there's also a button that will do it for you which is faster (looks like a Polaroid). If your picture is too large, be sure to quote it so we can see the whole thing! There's a button to do it when posting but here's the code for it as well: [|quote][/quote] (Without the | in front of the q). Also I think that the post will re-size the picture if its too big so don't worry about quoting (I'll be testing this soon to see and will edit accordingly) :)

Then in your post if you didn't include your name in the screenshot/video, please include your name and server if you're not from Mari! Other servers are welcome to come post but unfortunately will not be able to receive a weekly prize that is given out. You guys will still be featured on the main post and a thank you note will be sent for posting! Also if you are able wait to post one "Fashion of the Day" post per day, that would be greatly appreciate to be fair to the other people who posted and waited! Feel free to post as many pictures as you like in that one post though!

Also you don't have to list the items you're wearing, I do this so if someone hasn't seen an item before, they know what it is. :)

Prizes

Everyone who posts will receive a thank you note and gift sent to them. You can only receive it once per week even if you post every day during the week! I'm sorry I won't be able to send the gift to people on other servers but I will send a thank you note for posting! There will also be random small prizes given out once per week to an outfit(s) that stand out! It can be based on an outfit coordination, silliest outfit, or color schemes! I will have several people helping to choose so I won't be leaning towards one specific outfit every time. These prizes can includes dyes that match the color scheme, clothing, or gold depending on my bank at the time. I can also take donations will which be used specifically for winner(s) each week!

Events

Fashion Meet-Up

Here's the times:

June 1st, 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST. PORT CEANN CH1

TBA, 1:00 PM PST, 4:00 PM EST. PORT CEANN CH4

Exact Location:

To reach Port Ceann, you head south of Bangor and going through Morva Aisle until you reach the Port.

Please feel free to invite your friends! There will be Drinks and Snacks provided if anyone is interested. Also games but mostly just hanging out and talking about fashion

I will be there early but feel free to come whenever, will end whenever people have to go!
------------------------

Feature Fashion(s) This Week

On hold for now!
----------------------------------

Lastly thank you everyone who has been posting outfits. It makes me very happy to see more activity and more faces. I hope everyone continues to keep coming back. Also thank you for all the positive feedback about the thread! I'm so happy that everyone is having fun here.

Congrats to the Feature Fashion Winners again!

-----

Just a side note, if you take a picture with someone, be sure to have their permission before posting it up. I know some people don't like having a picture of their character on the forums and we don't want any trouble to start up. I'm sure friends don't mind but doesn't hurt to ask if you're not sure.

Also if you see me in game, feel free to say hi. If I don't reply I might have gone afk but leave me a note or try to add me (I might not have space haha so note first DX ) and I'll reply soon as I'm back.

Here is my tumblr if you would like to see my daily outfits (or submit your own on there).

Credits:
Thank you so much to Liriope for the help with editing, the prizes ideas and encouraging me to start this!

Notice: Please also be respectful of other people's outfits, no need to bring negativity here, only positive!
FayeKaibaVengenciaAliahBlazewitchNevineCinnabunAerenYamiofnightBleuieQaliand 8 others.

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Okay posting first haha! :)

Hi, sorry its been awhile, very busy. This is one of my favorite maid outfits as you can tell by all the pictures haha (only gonna post 3). I really love the pose it has. I’ve worn it before but this time I paired it up with different shoes and headpiece. I was super excited when I saw that tails were released (I’ve seen them before and really liked how the Squirrel Tail looked). The one I have in these pictures is actually the timed one but a friend gached a perm version which saving up to buy from them. Also took pictures with two of my friends. Love how Milk’s Elegant Celtic Armor came out in shades of black and gray. My other friend Nago showed me their dyed Enchanted Bride Dress and it looks gorgeous in the shade of blue they use.

Outfit: Lisbeth SAO Outfit
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Zorro’s Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail (30 Days)
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    I was wondering how long it'd take for this thread to show up here~ You look cute as always though Ceci :3
    Seeing yours and @mintiel 's Lisbeth outfits makes me kind of sad I don't have one of my own but at the same time I'm not sure I care enough to buy one either? Oh well~

I don't think I posted this one before at least but- The cookie witch is easily one of my favorite NPCs in this game, and her event is honestly what brought me back into logging in again on a daily basis (against my better judgement) so it's no surprised I'd have her adorable dress too <3

Outfit: Waffle Witch Dress
    Head: Cat Ear Headband
    Glove: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Shoes: Waffle Witch Shoes
    Wings: Baby Pink Angel Wings
    Halo: Silver Angelic Halo
    Tail (Not Pictured): Fluffy Kitty Tail
    FayeKaibaMeyLittleCeciVengenciaYamiofnight
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited December 16, 2016
    So happy to see this thread is continuing to go strong as it finds it new home. Thanks for keeping it going all this time Cari and for continuing it on the new forums :)

photo new ven forums2_zpsookgfckp.jpg

photo new new ven1_zpslzag2n3b.jpg

photo ven new forums1_zps4oytz5x0.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    edited December 16, 2016
    Do it @Mugenai
    Get the Lisbeth

As for me, I ended up getting one of the new events from the crossover
    Head: Wiggling folded dog ear headband
    Body: Nosuri outfit
    Gloves: Professor J gloves
    Tail: Puppy tail (I don't think you can see it though...)
    Shoes: Elegant Celtic shoes
    MugenaiLittleCeci
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am so glad this thread is back up! I was hoping this thread would be back up and wanted to note you ingame about it but I'v been sick with a fever and strep throat for the past two days so I have been resting.

I love winter themed clothing. They are so nice because alot of them seem to fit together, even from different sets. I have been wearing this the past few days.

My Adorable Kitsune ears that match my permanent fox tail! (which is hard to see)
    Snowboard outfit and snowboard boots
    Lovely snowflake gloves
    with my Tiny Holy Guardians <3
    And I have my 'We Got Married' Balloon which is hard to see
    I also love my RA pose ^-^
    LittleCeciVengencia
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    edited December 17, 2016
    Posting because ynot and new thread.

To support the fact that I'm likely dead until further notice and only summonable by necromancy being poked on discord.

Which has a two frame flashy to go to
    This is my look until further notice.
    Bighead Skeleton Robe + Bighead Skeleton Shoes.

Bonus:
    This is how it looks when my video card on this celery stick laptop starts erroring because it can barely run mabi. Read: If I even ATTEMPT to open the options.
    LittleCeci
  • AliahAliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    of course my first post would be fashion related

hi everyone i'm Aliah from Alexina image i've always lurked this forum and after admiring it from afar for so long i'm now here to throw in my trashy style with everyone's pretty ones image

this forum actually inspired me to be a lot better about my fashion choices and it made me want to wear a new outfit everyday image also @LittleCeci i think it's really sweet of you to make a thread like this and i really admire how you take the time to talk to everyone! that makes you pretty rad image

anywayyy here's my outfit. i usually use this wig with other outfits that have yellow in them, so i was pretty happy that i could match the flower with the sash image seeing @mintiel posting her outfit made me want to put up mine lol (and yours is really cute image)

Outfit: Nosuri's Outfit
    Headpiece: Shaman Wig (F)
    Shoes: Cheerleader Boots (not pictured b/c i'm great at compositions)
    Gloves: Shaman Bracelets
    Accessories: Fluffy Squirrel Tail (90 Days) (it's that black bob in the back)

i really regret not taking more pictures image i'm a guy now so that makes it hard to take anymore screenshots with this outfit the sash has a really pretty gradient in the back!

did anyone else notice that the nosuri idle is similar to a part of the battleborn (f)? it's mirrored and almost identical except nosuri doesn't have you putting your hand to your mouth. i just thought that was mildly interesting.
    LittleCeciVengenciaBleuie
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited December 18, 2016
    Hello, Meyki of Mari here~
    I saw this thread before on the other forums.. but I couldn't think of any outfits to share. ; n;
    However! Since it's one of my most favorite times of the year, I have plenty of cute, seasonal outfits to share!
    I have a few outfits I have been switching around this month, but this one has to be one of my favorites, next to the one I wear on Christmas day (might post that one a bit later!).

Without further ado I present to you, my..
    Royal Princess Christmas Angel~

Head: Shamaness Hair Band
    Body: Royal Princess Armor
    Gloves: Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves
    Shoes: Good Morning Shoes
    Wings: White Cupid Wings
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited December 18, 2016
    @Mugenai Haha not too long I hope :) Thank you for your kind words and love the waffle witch outfit. Its so cute in pink and blue! Like @mintiel said, you should definitely get a Lisbeth Outfit. :) I gave away my first one but after seeing it around, I brought another haha. The cookie event was one of my favorites as well, minus the RNG (looking at you especially Giant Gingerbread Boss), I was very active during it to try and get all the event items.

@Vengencia You're welcome Ven and thank you :) I'm glad that there is people who wanted to see this thread continue haha, especially since I haven't been active lately. Love the outfits, you and Nevine always look so awesome :D

@mintiel Congrats on the new outfit, It looks awesome, I'm hoping to get a couple of the new outfits as well. :) Been dying for something new haha.

@Anemki Haha that's no problem. :) That outfit is pretty popular, it looks good in the colors you dyed it in and love where you took the picture, the background looks awesome.

@FayeKaiba Thank you and aw don't worry I haven't forgot about the thread and hope you feel better soon! :) Winter clothing is awesome and I agree about how they all seem to go together. I'm excited to see what new ones we get this winter (hopefully more that is). very lovely shades of blue and the RA pose is awesome :)

@Surreptitiously Good to see you again and hope you'll come back again :) That's a awesome flashy, I don't see alot that only flash in 2 colors. Also very spooky when your laptop is erroring D:

@Aliah Hello! welcome! :) Excited that you decided to join us with your fabulous style. I'm so happy that it helped to inspire you and that you wear a new outfit every day, that's awesome. :D Also thank you, I was a little unsure how this thread would turn out but I'm glad because I met alot of awesome and very sweet people on here and get to see all kinds of different styles. I love to talk with people but I'm actually a little shy sometimes haha. I want people here to feel welcome and to come back and thank you haha for calling me rad. :D Your outfit is super awesome and love how you matched the yellow part of the flower to the sash part. Gradient on the sash sounds really pretty, I'll have to look it over again. :) The one from the Samhain event also has a gradient on it and super excited to get it. Also I didn't know the idle was similar to the battleborn (F) till you mentioned it. It also looks similar to the Anti-Fomor Uniform.

@Mey Hello and welcome! :D Aw you can share any outfits, I'd love to see the one you wear on Christmas Day. Also love the outfit, its so Christmasy and cute. The red looks really good on the metal parts and love the green x white stockings. Also love where you took the the picture, Christmas HS items are awesome.

So I got this robe from the Bug-Catching Event (I already had the Pilgrim one from the anniversary event) and really like it. I’m a huge fan of tassels haha and the flower necklace is pretty. I thought I’d use my Lace Umbrella for an elegant look (though the tail is probably messing that up due to some clipping) and I took pictures with my fabulous friend who just got the Debonair Groom Suit (I love the pose it has haha so hilarious).

Outfit: Lisbeth SAO Outfit (For Pose)
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Witch-In-Training Shoes, Zorro’s Boots (F)
    Accessories: Oriental Robe, Fluffy Squirrel Tail (30 Days), Lace Umbrella

I wanted to do a Christmas Wish List thing like last year but its a little late now so perhaps next year. It looks like Winter Outfit Contest is winning in the polls so I'll start ironing the details for it. Also I'll try to set up a meet-up this week or next if anyone is interested. :) Thank you everyone for the support and for continuing to post your fabulous and awesome outfits!
    VengenciaYamiofnight
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    edited December 18, 2016
    I guess I'll show off a bit.
    IGN: worty

Head: Mysterious Girl Wig
    Body: Snowflake Dress
    Feet: Snow Messanger Shoes (F)
    Hand: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Robe: Blue Heart Wings
    LittleCeci
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited December 20, 2016
    IGN: Mamui
    Server: Mari

Outfit: Theatrical Troupe Outfit (M)
    Head: Battleborn Helmet
    Shoes: China 7th Anniversary Shoes
    Hands: none
    LittleCeci
  • AliahAliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    @LittleCeci image aa, thank you for thinking my style is fab. i really like how you use browns and pinks. you look really sweet image it reminds me of chocolate and strawberry. i need to spam samhain and get the new outfits image thank goodness it's available until january tho. mabi seems kinda scary (especially alexina everyones so much.. better lmao) so it's great to see a social thread like this (and the last one!) that fosters a nice environment image

o so this outfit. i got it around the time of doki doki island this year? when i first saw it, it was super expensive image but then it dropped because everyone wanted to make money fast so i was lucky and got it for cheap. that made my day image i hope i'm as lucky with the female one. i have some really cute ideas for it image i got the crown but i was dumb and didnt realize that the metal part had to be dyed with... metal dye.. which seems obvious now that i think about it so it was on the back burner for a while image but i finally got the chance to dye it! i just wish the green was a bit more pastel but my green isn't available in the metal dye palette image i could dye it red... but red is expensive lol...

Outfit: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Suit (M)
    Shoes: Halloween Vampire Boots
    Head: Ribbon Crown
    Accessory: Fluffy Squirrel Tail (90 Day)
    Animation: Wild Card Suit

I didn't know you can use an outfit's animation with the dressing room image it doesn't show for others but i can take better screenshots so that's all that matters image
    LittleCeciMiDZ
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Mizuko Hey good to see you again and very blue. :) Love the new slippers with the Snowflake Dress.

@MiDZ Hello again and awesome outfit, lovely colors. :) Love the Battleborn Helmet for males, looks so cool.

@Aliah :) You're welcome and thank you haha, a friend of mine said the same thing that I looked like strawberry and chocolate ice cream. :D Good luck spamming, I'm gonna spam Samhain as well after the Mission Point Event ends. I'm glad too that the event lasts awhile because I about burned myself out last time spamming for coins on 3 alts haha. So many Rabbie Dungeon runs.Aw there's alot of nice people around but I agree haha I usually just keep to myself (that and I'm usually doing my own things which can be kind of boring to other people like cooking) and yay haha yeah try to keep it safe and positive here. :D No scary except me if people try to cause trouble. Also congrats on the Ruby Adorned Alchemist Outfit (kind of funny once you see my outfit LOL ) and the female one is so expensive haha even when it was in Eweca. I didn't get lucky to get one but I hope you do. :D And its okay, if it makes you feel better I didn't realize that crown was metal either (I have to re-dye mine unfortunately since my pinks don't come in metal form and the pink that was used doesn't match anything I have) until after I got it. Yours turned out really nice, I really like it with that outfit and the boots you chose. I don't see the Halloween Vampire Boots alot so its awesome to see them haha. :D That is awesome, I should try doing that too, using an outfit's animation with the dressing room. I usually just do gestures haha.

I wore this awhile back but never got around to posting it. I found a Ruby Adorned Alchemist Beret (F) in a shop for a good price so I brought it. Only bad thing is, I don’t have any of the other pieces and the ruby part can’t be dyed haha. So I ended up taking out my Eirawen (its the only thing that has undyeable red on it) and I dyed the skirt (it was a flashy white) and hoped it looked okay. I love how the hat came out after being dyed, the Eirawen took some time to get used to after having a white flashy skirt for awhile. I decided to wear the boots matching boots to Eirawen (since I haven’t used them yet with anything) and love how the outfit came out.

Outfit: Eirawen Outfit
    Headpiece: Ruby Adorned Alchemist Beret (F)
    Shoes: Eirawen Shoes
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    MiDZAliah
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    edited December 19, 2016
    Hello thar Fashinogis! I've been meaning to post here for awhile but never did. That all changes today! :D

IGN: Blazewitch

Outfit: Sky Dragon Wear
    Headpiece: Triangle Kimbap Hat
    Shoes: Bohemian Shoes
    Gloves: none
    Accessories: Rice Paddle
    XtrooMiDZLittleCeciBleuie
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    edited December 19, 2016
    (sorry, double post)
  • XtrooXtroo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Blazewitch

Hello thar Fashinogis! I've been meaning to post here for awhile but never did. That all changes today! :D

IGN: Blazewitch

Outfit: Sky Dragon Wear
    Headpiece: Triangle Kimbap Hat
    Shoes: Bohemian Shoes
    Gloves: none
    Accessories: Rice Paddle
    that's a win
    MiDZTreep
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Greetings to everyone here,
    This is my first time posting in this thread and i never thought i would considering how i don't look around the forums often.

I just made this robe yesterday and i must say i love the design it gives off a Egyptian kind of vibe with the anklets, I'm also experimenting colors on it while coming up with a secondary color scheme.

IGN: Ruebattery

Headpiece: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Robe: Tribal Bird Robe
    Shoes: Winter Messenger Shoes

This here is my current color scheme with my favorite outfit so far.

image image

From the left:
    Outfit: Atui Outfit
    Headpiece: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Shoes: Witch in Training Shoes(F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Fox Tail

and the right:
    Outfit: Atui Outfit
    Headpiece: Phoenix Knight Headpiece (F)
    Shoes: Witch in Training Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Fox Tail
    BlazewitchLittleCeci
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited December 20, 2016
    LittleCeci

@MiDZ Hello again and awesome outfit, lovely colors. :) Love the Battleborn Helmet for males, looks so cool.
    @LittleCeci Thank you, it's good to be back and to see all the wonderful outfits everyone has. ^^ Thank you for remaking this thread. <3 And ditto. I made Mamui specifically so he could wear all the male stuff. XD So you'll probably be seeing a lot of him on here as well.

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    @Akemi oh man you make that outfit look so good I feel like mine is dyed subpar in comparison :')
    @Aliah your color scheme on the outfit is amazing ;_; I love mint colored stuff...
    @LittleCeci Haha def get some of 'em they're pretty cute.

Alright, here's one of mine
    Christmas is almost here, so it's winter pupper time.

Head: Wiggling folded dog ear headband
    Body: 2012 premium winter newbie wear
    Tail: Puppy tail (though you can't really see it)
    Shoes: Chillin urban boots
    AliahLittleCeci
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Got the 80 coins from Samhain and thought the Farmer combo was good (even though i always wear cow hat and chickie slippers. . .)
    Cows are best~

Hat: Cow hat
    Gloves: bell fox gloves M
    Body:Winter outfit M
    Shoes: chickie slippers~

And Hello everyone :D !
    LittleCeciYamiofnightKyary