Check out the patch notes for the October 15th update: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23838/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Arjune

About

Username
Arjune
Joined
Visits
6,739
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
16,725
Badges
23
Posts
1,737
Twitter Name
@DarvyofNao
Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017502637990

Comments

  • someone already asked one of the questions I was gonna ask (how many panels should it be?) but I have another question. it says to make a scary story... does that mean we can't make a funny comic? or do we need to actually be telling a story in the …
  • anyone who can possibly say that's not a giant doesn't pay much attention to giants XD heh. The legs alone are completely different from humans. Anyways Bobbio is correct... it's just a client-sided glitch with his Forest Ranger outfit idle.... it's…
  • Summer is the time to catch the best bugs Stag beetles can be sold for a little gold to buy something nice for yourself Hmmm... maybe there's some good specimens over there?? looks promising! Heck. I just used that as an excuse to…
  • Shiro42 wrote: » As far as I know, nobody here was intentionally implying we're being treated unfairly. Negumiko wrote: » nexon KR treats every other version of mabi better then they treat us, we were the last ones to get the VIP update and i…
  • I disagree with them treating NA unfairly compared to other servers. We're the only ones who got the Japari Bus directly buyable in the shop. There's pros and cons for each region... like how we had a directly buyable Patrasche in the Re:Zero event …
  • it IS a new bouquet. The graphics on it are modern and everything. it's just not dyeable or repairable.... which is dumb because most people would probably want to afk wearing it and make it fit their color scheme. Guess it's good for pink wearers..…
  • I've gotten 1 bubble blower and 1 bouquet... I am disappointed about the bouquet though. Non-dyeable and non-repairable? What is this, 2009?
  • I'd be happy with the expiring ducat shop ones that Korea has. and yes... make a female version please
  • Well I'm sorry you're late then ._. most people wait like 5-10 minutes ahead of time because they know they die fast.... The devs could have made the wolves work like the max rabbit family, I admit that the way they did it isn't ideal. ,but maybe…
  • MisterMagic wrote: » The most my partner asks for is 3K ducats so she can buy cookies. Or the lives of like 15 bandits. ....so THAT'S why she shouts "I'M HUNGRY FOR LIFE!....AND COOKIES!" man the commerce partner is a savage. She's probably s…
  • remember Mabi ingredients are kinda generic because they are used to fit different types of recipes. So even though the cheese in mabi looks kinda like cheddar cheese or swiss chese, it's simply called "Slice of Cheese" generically because it can be…
    in Japari Buns Comment by Arjune May 21
  • This event is easy as HELL. you don't even have to kill the wolves yourself, just get an AOE pet hit on all them, just a single hit and you'll get snacks when someone ELSE kills them. PILES of snacks at your feet for simply summoning a pet and playi…
  • Just putting this here again. As far as I know, it's real. I don't know for sure because I refuse to touch Elsie with a 20 foot pole
  • Mabi6 wrote: » https://luoqi.tiancity.com/homepage/event/2020/0422act/page2.html I'm half sure that we were supposed to get a chance at a homestead pergola with this event. Japan didn't get it either from what I can tell... maybe it's only in …
  • Greta there's a difference. Usually if you type too long it stops what you're typing at a certain point and you have to send and continue typing in a new line. Now it lets you type and send and just yeets the message to oblivion.... This is a diffe…
  • Juliet1972 wrote: » Congress this is Myelvensis on Nao but thanks again for that FAST run of Rabbie Basic in 900 seconds but I need a Magical Golden AND Silver Thread to try making an Item Fishing Pole W22 because I am Rank 5 Fishing!!! @Juli…
  • Squee wrote: » Honestly, why bother? Who even does Festia stuff anymore? It was fun for an event, but these days it just seems unnecessary. Some people want to actually eventually finish the stuff and get the titles and rewards....
  • I just thought of something I'd actually like to see return! I know this might be a bit controversial because people complained about it the first time... but I want to see the sale for temporary tails come back. you know... the original sale with s…
  • KR even had an additional item that allowed them to get a 6th squire. we never got that one, and we only got the one for squires 4 an 5 once. Idk why they're ignoring that content for us
    in 4th Squire Comment by Arjune January 18
  • Alshian wrote: » Don't buy them from players above 10k gold, I noticed players had been trying to put over priced tags on them and would like to call them out for that so you don't waste your time and gold. You can make your own very easy at To…